Put your passion for data to work to help this talented agency team leverage key data that will inspire and inform, their clients digital marketing efforts.
What you bring:
- 6+ years of professional experience in marketing or business analytics-related functions, whether in an agency environment or within a corporate business intelligence role.
- Demonstrated experience in analysis and insight development in:
- Marketing contribution, performance forecasting, paid/owned/earned, channel analysis, and interactive experience analytics.
- Research and testing (understanding of market research principles and test design/execution/analysis)
- High level of comfort with data translation, successfully organizing, blending, and transforming disparate data sets into a cohesive database structure:
- Proficiency with:
- Ad-serving platforms (Google Campaign Manager/Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.)
- Web & business analytics solutions (Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Suite, etc.)
- Data visualization and analysis software (Tableau, PowerBI, Google Data Studio, etc.)
- Social and audience intelligence tools (Talkwalker, Meltwater, Sprinklr, etc.)
- Business application tools (Google Sheets/Docs/Forms/Slides, Microsoft, etc.)
- Database translation and pipeline tools (BigQuery, MS SQL Server, Funnel, etc.)
- Statistical analysis tools (R, Python, SPSS, etc.)
What you'll receive:
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- A culture that promotes growth, ownership, and collaboration
- The ability to build out your practice and your team
- The ability to blend your analytics knowledge with your passion for business strategy and innovation
- The opportunity to strategize with highly visible and well regarded clients, across multiple industries
- A team that welcomes innovation and where ideas are welcome and addressed