Our Cell Therapy client here in Boston, MA is looking to bring on-board an Analytical Development Intern to their Tech Ops team for up to 6 months. This role will be responsible for supporting CMC analytics through coordination of assigned operation and development activities for the company’s gene therapy programs. Additional responsibilities include:
- Coordinate sample logistics including sample shipments and submissions between CTL/CMOs to support analytical development and technology transfer for vector gene therapy programs
- Organize internal document review between internal functions in support of SME leads
- Assist in information organization of analytical content testing data, batch records,
- SOPs, deviations, validation reports, etc.)
- Assist in organizing proposals quote s, contracts, and invoice information from vendors
- Completed three years of undergraduate training in a biology biochemistry , or engineering . Prior experience in a scientific work environment is preferred.
- Awareness of analytical development and analytical testing.
- Knowledge of scientific principles; statistical analysis of data a plus
- Basic understanding of drug development, CMC, and GMP a plus
- Self-initiative and problem-solving skills
- Computer competency using typical office software systems