We are looking for an Analyst to join the team at our ecommerce data, insights and advisory solution. The role will be within our advisory team with the ideal candidate to be based out of our Boston, MA office. You will be responsible for partnering with our clients to win in digital retail. This role will be responsible for supporting customer engagements, conducting actionable research & analysis and delivering solutions to address our clients' top opportunities & challenges.
- Research & Analysis – Analyze markets, the industry (i.e. digital retail) and strategies, identifying best practices; conduct qualitative research and data analysis to support advisory programs
- Forecasting / Modelling – Forecast and/or model growth for a market, retailer, category, etc. using Edge and/or 3rd party tools for inclusion in projects
- Content Development – Builds presentations, best practice case studies and other support materials to assist in client engagements
- Delivers Actionable Insight – on future retail strategies, and implications tied to client's core business objectives, roles, responsibilities, structure and measurements, and identifies potential growth opportunities and necessary capabilities for growth
- Present Research – to clients virtually (through webinars & video conferences) and in-person (e.g. speeches, workshops and company-led events)
- Collaboration – Partners with other Advisory team members to execute projects on a right-first-time basis
- 4-year college degree
- 2+ years analytics, consulting or research experience
- Experience working with / for manufacturers and / or retailers
- Knowledge of the digital retail industry, retailers' strategies and manufacturer/retailer ways of working
- Effective communication skills (written & verbal)
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel
We deliver some of the industry's most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today's ecommerce-driven world. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.