Our dynamic agency client located in just outside of Boston is looking for a Senior Amazon Marketplace Specialist. This role will be responsible for leading and managing the accounts and marketing of the agency's customers on the Amazon channel, as well as educating the team on best practices. They are looking for this role to start ASAP. This role starts off part-time with 10-20 hours up to December then moves to full-time 40 hours in December. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the early growth stages of the business unit as well as the agency as a whole.
Some of the responsibilities of this role would be:
- Setting up Amazon accounts, operating terms, and product listings and their optimization
- Helping the team implement Amazon best practice and processes
- Driving traffic and executing Amazon AMS/AMG campaigns, lightning deals, and Enhanced Brand Content
- Forecast, plan, and optimize marketing budgets across the agency's marketplace customers
- Communicating with clients on a daily basis to ensure they are informed on the status of their requests and that all their questions are answered
- Bachelor's Degree
- Highly Analytical Personality
- 2+ years of experience consulting/managing Amazon accounts with retail/manufacturing background
- Experience with managing budgets of $100k+
- Experience in Amazon Advertising which includes keyword research, campaign buildouts, bid optimizations, reporting, and alyses
- Experience building an Amazon brand store
- Knowledge of Inventory management and demand planning
- Understanding of Amazon account operations and logistics
If you're interested in learning more about the role, apply with your resume today!