We are looking for an Account Director to join our global data, insights, and advisory solution. We are helping large consumer brands win in an eCommerce-driven world. The role will be within our North America Customer Growth team, with the ideal candidate to be based out of our Boston, MA office. We offer a hybrid work environment where you can opt to come into the office when it works for your schedule, both personally and professionally.
You will be responsible for managing and growing revenue for a set of existing customers within our Strategic Accounts segment.
- Ownership of key relationships within major brand/manufacturer customers
- Commercial responsibilities for renewals and selling of additional product/advisory solutions
- Communication within internal departments tied to customer delivery
- Revenue Target Performance against Renewals, New Product Sales, and Advisory Services
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
- 6+ years account management or sales experience
- 4+ years professional experience in acct management / selling analytics or consulting in the Consumer Packaged Goods / Retailer space
- Familiarity working with large, complex enterprise customers
- Background in eCommerce, SaaS solutions, and/or working with brand/manufacturers.
- Effective communication skills both internally and externally
- Exhibit strong account management and governance capabilities
- Proven history of quota attainment on monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings.
- Ability to build sales pipeline and accurately forecast revenue on monthly and quarterly basis
- Capable in identifying customer challenges and connecting them to product/service solution.
- Experience with Salesforce, Excel, and Powerpoint