Our client is a boutique, integrated marketing agency that works across healthcare, technology, real estate and nonprofit clients. Their scope of work runs the gamut from digital media campaigns to website content/SEO to print production. Having established a name for themselves over the last 30 years, their clients trust their work and bring repeat business time and time again.
We’re recruiting for a newly created Account Director position who will be the point of contact in managing client relationships. This person will sit as a lead strategist for the business, developing statements of work across integrated campaign initiatives. We’re looking for someone who can bring ideas to life, is resourceful and proactive.
- Build, foster and grow relationships with a book of business
- Create clear and concise marketing plans for each client
- Develop and negotiate pitches, proposals and budgets
- Collaborate with internal teams and external vendors
- Analyze and report on campaign metrics and provide recommendations
- 5+ years’ experience within a marketing/ad agency
- Deep experience working on branding, marketing strategy, digital media + offline campaigns
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Ability to think strategically, creatively and analytically
- Bachelor’s degree