Sign up & get notified of new Product Management jobs
Product Manager - Education/Technology Direct Hire Massachusetts
Job ID: 14817 Direct Hire Massachusetts
Our client is a leading education and technology company focused on enabling non-traditional learners to achieve their academic goals and dreams. Located in Boston’s seaport, this mission-focused company has been undergoing a digital revolution to imbue everything about their business with cutting-edge technology and solutions.
Right now, they’re making their Product Manager opening a top-priority. This is a new role that reports directly into their VP of Product. The Product Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and building new applications, along with the enhancement of existing applications. The right candidate will be adept at operating in an agile environment, will have worked across a variety of products, and will be able move quickly and nimbly in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Lead and define roadmap for learning applications (desktop and mobile)
- Liaise between multiple business partners and subject matter experts to establish vision for new products and existing product enhancements
- Act as Product Owner, utilizing SCRUM process in Agile by managing the backlog and creating/prioritizing user stories
- Monitor product performance using Google Analytics, competitive benchmarking, data analysis, end user observation, testing, surveys, and usability studies
- Liaise between development teams and leadership on product performance and roadmap
The right candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in product management and/or business analysis roles
- Strong oral/written communicator
- Proven leader across technical and non-technical resources
- Experience with b2c and b2b applications
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Analytical tools, such as Google Analytics
- A strong UX background
Product Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14813 Direct Hire MA
Product Manager - Growing SaaS Startup!
Our client is focused on building products to help small and medium businesses grow their companies. As they continue to serve more and more customers, they are looking to grow their Product Management team.
Our client is looking for an Experienced Product Manager who can conceptualize and deliver high value products to its customers. Successful candidates will combine a passion for product and technology in a high-energy environment with great ideas coming from all directions.
This high-visibility role will give you the chance to make a significant contribution to the company’s revenue and overall success.
Understand and analyze our client's market and customer needs
Drive product vision and roadmap, and be responsible for the success of the product
Work closely with UX and Development teams to create great products
Influence Sales, Client Services, and Marketing teams to improve sales and customer happiness
Identify, track and improve success metrics
2+ years of software product management experience, preferably in a SaaS company
Passion for great products and for identifying and solving problems for customers
Excellent problem solving, analytical skills
Strong communicator with product, engineering, and marketing teams
Experience with agile development processes (Our client has weekly releases)
Product Manager - EDU Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14777 Direct Hire MAProduct Manager - Education
Our client helps hundreds of thousands of students further their skills and launch new careers. They're looking for a Product Manager who can launch tools and products to serve their community.
The right candidate will have a track record of creating services using both content and technology. This role sits in Boston, MA and comes with competitive salary, bonus and benefits. Apply today!
Role and Responsibilities:
Develop a product roadmap from MVP through total roll out
Collaborate with marketing to develop value proposition and product positioning
Create a customer feedback loop to ensure constant improvement
Work with IT/Engineering leadership to set and track development milestones
Preferred Skills and Experience
3-7+ years of product management experience
Ability to manage across teams
Track record of making build vs. buy decisions
Experience working with UX to develop journey maps, user flows and buyer personas
Experience in education, technology or staffing a major plus
Jr. Product Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14605 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a consumer-facing, social app organization with a global user base, looking for a Product Manager to take the lead on one of their growing mobile apps. The Product Manager is responsible for researching, understanding and communicating the needs of their members throughout the entire organization, and most importantly, with the Agile engineering team.
You should feel at home managing a product backlog and grooming it on an ongoing basis so that it’s ready for review at sprint planning meetings. With so much going on, you’ll also need to be comfortable identifying metrics and ensuring that the backlog is prioritized with those in mind.
You’ll work with Executive stakeholders, Engineers, and other Product Managers to produce well-written requirements in the form of stories with defined acceptance criteria. You’ll be involved in the day-to-day Engineering process: progressively elaborating upon stories when questions arise and reviewing end-results against the acceptance criteria.
Working with the Product team, you’ll develop an intimate understanding of the member base and what’s important to them. You’ll use this knowledge to identify opportunities for future products and features and back up your assertions with research.
- Research markets and competitors to determine product positioning, focusing on strategies that impact the direction of future products;
- Work within the Product team to define product vision, direction and positioning;
- Compose, manage, prioritize and execute on a product backlog using requirements and feedback from all stakeholders for the product as well as customer feedback;
- Maintain constant communication with Engineering, documenting any new requirements based on conversations with the team and ongoing changes in the market/landscape;
- Compose requirements, specifications and acceptance criteria using user stories;
- Work with Project Management and stakeholders to organize backlog items into appropriate releases;
- Analyze the competitive landscape; monitor and incorporate industry innovations into the product line;
- Define user persona for individual products that contribute to product requirements and use scenarios;
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field;
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Product Manager for a software product (B2C) preferred;
- Experience as an Agile/Scrum Product Owner preferred;
- Experience in the world of Engineering is a plus, but not required.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- A love for products, especially in the technology place;
- Passion for bringing people together using technology;
- Natural ability to relate to customers and gather information;
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding product and marketing strategy;
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex, high-availability web applications;
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills, combined with strong technical abilities and a passion for new technologies;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills;
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills;
- Expertise with wire framing/mockup tools including Balsimiq, Sketch, OmniGraffle/Visio or similar tools;
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups;
- Experience designing iOS / Android / Windows / mobile web applications;
- Experience developing social and/or dating mobile products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired.