Sign up & get notified of new Other jobs
Advertising and Marketing Recruiter Contract MA
Job ID: 14789 Contract MA
Our Boston agency client is looking for an experienced, onsite, contract recruiter to help them find candidates for their open roles. This opportunity is approximately one month long and may extend for the right candidate.
To qualify, you should have 4+ years of recruiting experience, with significant, proven, expertise in the advertising and marketing arena. Strong connections with talent in the Greater Boston area is important, as is the ability to work with all levels, conduct interviews and evaluate candidates for roles. Agency experience is a must.
If you have the required background and are available immediately, please let us know ASAP!
Purchasing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14773 Direct Hire MA
Exclusive Biomedical Engineering company seeking a Purchasing Manager to join their team here in the Woburn, MA area! They are looking for a hands-on, energetic and passionate leader to work closely with the production, fulfillment and inventory teams. This role will be responsible for analyzing current buying systems and create the best methods for day-to-day purchasing and inventory operations. The Purchasing Manager will be responsible for establishing buying goals based on corporate inventory needs and sales projections for the coming year.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Propose improvements to the current purchasing system that will improve vendor relationships and lower the cost of doing business.
- Collaborate with inventory control and sales to develop metrics for gauging inventory level needs and then maintaining those levels throughout the year.
- Take the lead in creating profitable ways to manage obsolete and slow-moving stock to help offset losses.
- Analyze changes or new issues in materials and supplies to find ways to reduce costs and improve quality.
- Manage the company’s day-to-day purchasing activities.
- Assist in developing effective invoicing and collecting processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6+ years of purchasing management industry experience
- Life sciences or technology industry experience a plus
- Proven history of developing effective inventory management policies required
- Collaborative personality, enjoys working with other and coaching staff