Sign up & get notified of new Project Management jobs
Photo Editor Contract MA
Job ID: 14659 Contract MA
Project Manager Contract To Hire Massachusetts
Job ID: 14572 Contract To Hire Massachusetts
Our agency client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team and help them with multiple projects. This is a freelance, full-time, onsite opportunity that can become direct hire for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include coordinating and managing projects to ensure that they are kept on track, within budget, and according to plans you will develop. Obtaining vendor quotes and timing will also be required In addition, creating daily project status reports, conducting status meetings, and documenting and notifying all involved teams will be part of this role.
To qualify, you should have 3+ years of digital, print and A/V production in an agency environment, with solid proficiency in Lotus Notes and MS Office, including Word and Excel. Pharma experience strongly preferred, and project management software knowledge is important.
Web Project Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 13886 Direct Hire MA
Project Manager – Digital Agency
Our client is an award winning digital agency that focuses on building out high traffic & high scale applications, websites and data visualization projects for their clients. Located in Davis SQ, they are looking for a client focused and technically minded Project Manager to join their team.
As a Project Manager, the right candidate will direct, manage, and participate in the day-to-day oversight of web and mobile development projects. Ability to communicate complex technical requirements to non-technical clients is a must.
As part of a team, you'll be working closely with our clients and our development team to build dynamic, highly functional Web-based applications. You should be a highly organized team player and contribute strategically to the development process, deeply understand the web and web technologies, and thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Manage multiple projects, coordinating schedules and task assignments
- Work closely with clients to translate sometimes esoteric requirements into project plans
- Communicate with project stakeholders from discovery through deployment
- Organize and track open issues, project tasks, and milestones
- Provide regular updates on the health of projects to internal stakeholders
- Ensure projects are appropriately staffed
- At least 3 years of web project management experience
- Schedule driven, detail oriented, and highly organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Responds to issues in a timely manner
- Strong understanding of web trends and technologies