Sign up & get notified of new Manufacturing jobs
Process Development, T-cell based therapies Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15177 Direct Hire MA
Our client is one of the top cell & gene therapy companies in the Cambridge/Boston area. This is with a mid-size company and they have a culture that can't be beat. Don't miss your chance to make a significant impact for patients afflicted with rare diseases and cancer.
The main function of this role is to support the development of cGMP Phase I/II manufacturing processes for T cell based therapies in oncology.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Support the design and testing of new equipment and technologies for closed system manufacturing of autologous cellular therapies
• Isolation, transduction, gene editing, expansion and cryopreservation of autologous cells for the treatment of a variety of diseases
• Support the design and evaluation of new assays for the characterization of drug product
• Assist in technology transfer and training
• Take ownership over important process development projects.
Formal descriptions can be supplied for interested candidates.
Qualified candidates will have a BS or MS in Immunology, Biology, or a related field with at least 4 years of experience in biotechnology & pharmaceuticals. Cell and Gene Therapy experience is greatly preferred but not required. Must be experienced in cell biology, electroporation, gene transfer, and molecular biology (including tissue culture and RT-PCR). Also seeking experience with multicolor FACS staining and operating various types of flow cytometers. Must also have strong aseptic technique, and experience with isolating, and culturing primary cells.
Must be authorized to work in the US indefinitely to be considered and must be commutable to the Cambridge area or able to relocate with very limited assistance.
All resumes will be kept strictly confidential until you choose to pursue a specific opportunity with one of our clients.