Entry Level Recruiter - Digital Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14086 Direct Hire MA
We are actively seeking Entry-Level Recruiters in our Marketing and Creative practice areas. As an entry level recruiter, you will be mentored by a top Search Consultant. You will learn how to identify and engage with the best marketing & creative talent in the Boston area. This is a sales-oriented opportunity where your income is reflected from your efforts.
- Entrepreneurial. The smarter you work, the more you want to be rewarded.
- Goal-oriented. You measure yourself against your own high standards and try each day to do better than you did the day before.
- Sales-minded. Recruiting is a commission-based career. You operate at a fast cadence. Your friends and family consider you persuasive. You have what it takes to get the job done.
Why HireMinds? Because we’re special. If you interview with us, you’ll quickly see why. See what our team says about us on Glassdoor. Some of what sets us apart include:
- Purpose. We get to earn a high income while helping others achieve life goals through career transitions. And by helping companies build amazing teams.
- Fun. We laugh. We help each other. We take time away from the office to play. We reward top performers with exotic trips to fun places. We volunteer.
- Flexible. Ours is not a 9-5 job, and our team are not 9-5 people. We give our team the ability to do their job and live their lives in ways that fit their individual needs. We support working from home one day per week as well as flexible work hours. Note: Our office is in Boston and we can only consider applicants who can make that commute. Full-time remote work isn’t available.
- Highly compensated. Our team enjoy some of the best compensation plans and benefits in the industry.
HireMinds specializes in the connecting top employers with the best talent around. Our focus areas include:
- Account Services
- Art Directors and Creative Directors
- Business Development Managers & Sales
- Copywriters, Editors, and Content Managers
- Designers (Flash, Photoshop, InDesign, and others)
- Information Architects
- Online Marketing Managers and ecommerce experts
- Online Media Professionals
- Producers, Project Managers, and Account Managers
- Product Marketing and Product Management
- Public Relations and Communications
- Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- UI/UX Designers and Developers