Associate Director, Global Maintenance Systems Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14740 Direct Hire MA
Global Pharmaceutical company is growing their Maintenance Engineering team! They are looking to add an Associate Director, Global Maintenance Systems! This role will act as the business owner for global maintenance management systems and the subject matter expert in computerized maintenance management systems, processes, and procedures. Responsible for development, implementation and on-going support of maintenance programs, processes, and procedures to ensure business and compliance objectives are met. Other Responsibilities include:
- Provides operational direction for maintenance systems and programs. Document owner for global maintenance procedures. Subject matter expert for maintenance program topics. Business owner for global computerized maintenance management systems.
- Leads development and standardization of the global maintenance program with focus on increased harmonization, efficiency and compliance. Collaborates with stakeholders to optimize the maintenance program and to resolve maintenance related inspection observations with global implications.
- Leads global maintenance teams.
- Fosters environment for knowledge sharing and development within the engineering organization. Identifies best practices, promotes sharing and adopting, and incorporates into global standards as appropriate. Leads continuous improvement efforts for global maintenance systems and processes.
- Effectively collaborates with customers to understand issues and opportunities and partners with them to drive improvements.
- Key collaboration with Information Technology group to ensure CMMS provides appropriate functionality and performance to user community in an efficient and compliant manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree, 8+ years’ experience in a highly regulated GMP industry, with progressively larger and more complex scopes of responsibility.
- Experience managing an enterprise-wide computerized maintenance management systems in a GMP environment (preferably Life Sciences).
Note: This role may sit at one of their Tech Ops locations either in MA, CA, GA or IL. As well as International sites in Dublin, Ireland, Rieti, Italy, Singapore, Switzerland, Vienna, Austria or Lessines, Belgium