Scientist, Correlative Sciences, Oncology Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16354 Direct Hire
Our client is a highly-regarded cell/gene therapy company in the greater Boston area, and they are seeking a Scientist with a cancer immunology background to join their correlative sciences team. The role works cross-functionally with research, clinical, and pharmaceutical sciences to advance their gene therapy candidates.
- Create new methods to determine safety, efficacy, and mechanisms of actions, resistance and relapse in cell therapies.
- Develop assays to assist preclinical development and biomarker analysis for CAR/TCR trials.
- Collaborate with internal teams and coordinate assay transfers between the preclinical team or CRO.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to meet project timelines
- Compile data for technical reports that can be used transitioning to Process Development
- PhD in biology, cell biology, molecular biology, cancer biology, immunology, biochemistry or related discipline with 2+ years of antibody discovery experience
- Post-doctoral or related industry experience in cancer immunology
- Technical skills including but not limited to T cell functional assays, development of immunoassays, FACS, PCR, and next generation sequencing
- Knowledge of statistical analysis methods and computer skills including Excel, Flow cytometry data analysis software, and GraphPad Prism.
Formal descriptions can be supplied for interested candidates.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. indefinitely to be considered.
All resumes will be kept strictly confidential until you choose to pursue a specific opportunity with one of our clients.