Principal / Senior Research Associate, Immunotherapy Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16391 Direct Hire
Principal Research Associate, Immunotherapy
Our Cambridge, MA genome editing client uses CRISPR/Cas9 technologies to develop medicines for people with serious, genetically-defined diseases. The immunogenetics team is seeking an immunologist/molecular biologist with expertise in genetic engineering of hematopoietic cells. The ideal candidate will have experience with mammalian cell culture, and ideally some exposure to isolating and propagating human effector cells.
- Create protocols for gene editing including delivery methods, cell conditions, scale up, and multiplexing
- Use in vitro functional assays and in vivo tumor models to characterize genetically modified primary cells
- Collaborate with other lab members to main lab equipment and reagent inventory
- Present experimental data to internal and external audiences
- B.S. or M.S. in molecular or cell biology or related field with 3-10 years’ experience
- Experience with mammalian cell culture, hematopoietic cells is a plus
- Technical background including multi-color flow cytometry and flow cytometric analysis
- Hands-on in vivo skill set including SC and IV injections
- Experience troubleshooting assays
Formal descriptions can be supplied for interested candidates.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. indefinitely to be considered.
All resumes will be kept strictly confidential until you choose to pursue a specific opportunity with one of our clients.