Director, Cellular Immunotherapy Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16338 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a highly-regarded cell/gene therapy company in the Greater Boston Area, and they are seeking an experienced, highly-motivated leader to join their research and discovery team to help define and execute on the pre-clinical pipeline of their oncology products! You will report to the Senior Director and lead high functioning teams to engineer T cell products that could be the next therapy for cancer patients.
The main goal of this group is to bring modified cells through phase I clinical development. To achieve this goal, the Director, Cellular Immunotherapy, you will lead a team to engineer cells of the hematopoietic system that mediate anti-cancer activity.
- Oversee resources to efficiently manage continued excellence for innovative pipeline products
- Evaluate the efficacy and safety of preclinical models and the development of early research.
- Recognize new technology that can be implemented to improve the therapeutic potential of gene-modified hematopoietic cells for Cellular Immunotherapy.
- MD or PhD in Immunology, Cell/Molecular Biology, or related field.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in immunology, I/O, or autoimmunity.
- Extensive experience leading a team of Scientists in Biotech/Pharma. Strong mentoring skills and self-awareness.
- Knowledge of T-Cells and current literature. Highly desirable TCR/CAR-T background.
- Experience executing decisions on cellular immunotherapy approaches.
Formal descriptions can be supplied for interested candidates. All resumes will be kept strictly confidential until you choose to pursue a specific opportunity with one of our clients.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. indefinitely to be considered.