Associate Scientist, CAR-T Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15365 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a highly-regarded cell/gene therapy company in the greater Boston area and they are seeking an experienced, highly-motivated Immuno-Oncology Associate Scientist to join their research and discovery team to work on next-generation CAR-T therapies in oncology! You will collaborate with and help other teammates troubleshoot assays, as well as identify and develop new targets and chimeric antigen receptors (CARs). The main function of this role is to support cell-based assays for T cell characterization, proliferation, and function, and to coordinate new research projects to overcome various obstacles within the tumor microenvironment.
• Support diverse immunological assays to evaluate T-cell biology, including cell sorting (fluorescent and/or magnetic), multi-color flow cytometry, Luminex, cytokine profiling, etc.
• Analyze experimental and flow cytometry data to identify promising new CAR candidates for subsequent development.
• Work collaboratively/cross-functionally and use viral vectors to genetically modify T lymphocytes.?
• BS/MS in Immunology, Cell/Molecular Biology, or related field.
• At least 2+ years of relevant experience in immunology, I/O, or cancer biology.
• Experience with cell culture techniques, sorting primary human and/or animal T cells, and developing cell-based immuno-assays and T cell functional assays.
• Applied expertise in T cell therapeutics is a plus, especially in industry.
Formal descriptions can be supplied for interested candidates.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. indefinitely to be considered.
All resumes will be kept strictly confidential until you choose to pursue a specific opportunity with one of our clients.