Sign up & get notified of new Chemistry jobs
Sr. Associate Scientist, Analytical Development Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16096 Direct Hire MA
Our client is one of the top cell & gene therapy companies in the Cambridge/Boston area. This role is with a mid-size company and they have a culture that can't be beat. Don't miss your chance to make a significant impact for patients afflicted with rare diseases and cancer.
The main function of this role is to support assay qualification and development activities and interact with CMOs and other partners in a viral gene therapy platform.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Analytical assays such as qPCR, ELISA, and gel electrophoresis
• Cell culture with CD34+ cells, T-cells and performance and qualification of cell based assays and potency assays
• Serve in a cross-functional and highly visible position that will require active collaboration with the other parts of the process development and quality teams
• Generate, manage, evaluate, and maintain critical data and participate in writing/ reviewing analytical development and characterization plans and protocols, analyzing critical data and managing experimental timelines
• Assist in the generation, review and approval of technical reports and prepare scientific presentations
Formal descriptions can be supplied for interested candidates.
Qualified candidates will have a BS or MS degree in Biology/Biochemistry or a related discipline and 7+ years of experience. More experienced candidates welcome and title and pay will be commensurate with experience.
Must be authorized to work in the US indefinitely to be considered and must be commutable to the Cambridge area.
All resumes will be kept strictly confidential until you choose to pursue a specific opportunity with one of our clients.