Sign up & get notified of new Sales / Business Development jobs
Sales / Business Development
Director National Accounts Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16000 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a rapidly growing, venture-backed company who is changing the way brands manage their products in-stores across the country. Their cloud-based technology affords retailers visibility into thousands of stores enabling them to optimize the in-store experience for their products and ultimately increase sales. They are looking for a Sales Director to join their team.
The role: A consultative role in which you will build relationships at C-level and VP level at retail, F&B, lifestyle and fashion brands. Educate the client on the value the platform will afford them. This newly created role will drive sales and build the client’s business with major national brands.
The profile: You have held a quota-bearing role selling to major retailers or even enterprise software solutions. You are a hunter, an educator and a relationship builder. You are driven and have a proven track record to show for it.
- 5-10 years in a quota-bearing role
- Demonstrated record of achieving sales and profitability goals
- Retail or enterprise software experience a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree
BD & Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15980 Direct Hire MA
Our Boston-based client is a premier, global economic, strategy and financial consulting group. They provide analysis and strategic counsel to F1000 companies, leading law firms, global health care companies and government entities. Their marketing team is expanding and we are looking for a Marketing and Business Development Manager.
We are looking for a proven business development professional who has had front line responsibility for elevating market visibility and supporting business growth. This person will collaborate with a range of senior level internal stakeholders to drive efforts firm wide. This is a highly visible role in an organization of experienced consultants who value ideas, informed guidance, and support to achieve marketing and business development goals.
- 8+ years of business development and marketing experience from a professional services firm (economic/financial consulting, big 4 accounting, or strategy/management consulting)
- Proven ability to learn complex concepts and translate them into effective marketing content
- Stellar project management skills
- Exceptional communicator
- Intellectually curious
- Mature and diplomatic in interacting with senior staff and whose primary responsibility is to clients
- Skilled in influencing to achieve consensus and results
- Able to travel (modest amount)
- Strong academic credentials. Bachelor’s degree required and advanced degree preferred