Sign up & get notified of new Sales / Business Development jobs
Sales / Business Development
Account Executive Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15502 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a global start-up, is a pioneer & leader in the Customer Data Platform marketing technology space. Representing 90+ international brands in retail, automotive, eCommerce, & publishing (to name a few), they are looking for an Account Executive to join them. This is a newly created position reporting to the VP of Inside Sales.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach throughout the sales cycle to identify customers’ needs and business pains, and devise potential solutions
- Articulate industry-specific value proposition to address common vertical pain points with a focus on the industrial manufacturing industry
- Provide accurate forecasts and reports on sales activities and projects
- Meet and exceed quota, and manage opportunities with high probability of closure
The ideal candidate has…
- 2+ years in account executive role
- Marketing experience is ideal
- Ability to collaborate with and present to prospects ranging from Director-level to C-suite
- Ability to navigate complex sales cycle
- Excellent communication, negotiating and closing skills
- Passionate self-starter with an innate curiosity and eagerness to grow with an organization
Member Success/Community Engagement Associate Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15476 Direct Hire MA
Membership Success/Community Engagement Associate
Are you looking to grow your account management and sales experience and work with some of the most exciting companies in the Boston technology & innovation community? Are you competitive? Are you someone who loves to juggle many things at once? Do you thrive on building new relationships and connections? Are you energized by engaging with mid to senior level executives?Our client is looking for a Membership Success/Community Engagement Associate.
• Our organization has been a leading organization focused on innovation and technology in the business community for the past 21 years.
• At our firm, you’ll work with executives from leading brands like Rue La La, Dunkin’ Brands, TripAdvisor and some of the most interesting growing companies in the community.
• Our team is small and collaborative. Teamwork defines our environment and we like to have fun!
• We encourage entrepreneurial thinking and behavior by focusing on leading instead of managing.
If you want to be successful, we’ll give you the tools, show you how to use them, and help you to develop a plan to implement. This role is an incredible opportunity for someone with 2-3 years of experience in an account management, customer success or inside sales role that is looking to take the reins and grow. The Membership Success/Community Engagement Associate will be responsible for prospecting and renewing existing memberships and identifying and closing new ones, and attaining an annual quota. This person will also work alongside the Business Development Manager to identify new sponsorships opportunities and build the pipeline.
Prior experience account management or selling services and working in a collaborative environment is preferred. Bachelor’s Degree required, along with a high degree of professionalism and maturity to interface with senior level executives and deliver exceptional customer service to members.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work in both independent and team environments
- Strong organizational skills (including the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously) and exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to thrive independently, communicate and cooperate with peers in a team is essential
- Ability to work with sales CRM and proactively share reporting
- High degree of professionalism and maturity to interface with senior level executives and deliver exceptional customer service to members
- Outbound calling into firms to describe the benefits of membership
- Develop membership acquisition and retention campaigns
- Assist leadership with event marketing. Build a comprehensive map of prospects
- Onboarding of new members
- Engaging with members and helping to ensure they are getting the most from their membership throughout the year
- Helping create new ideas to engage membership
- Attend all events and actively contribute
- Stay relevant and current by conducting your own research, blog reading and training to stay on top of industry trends, updates, etc.
Director of Sales/Business Development Direct Hire RI
Job ID: 15443 Direct Hire RI
Our client, a growing SaaS start-up in Providence, RI, is a leading cloud-based software solution for growing businesses to transform their point of sale into a point of service, helping to drive efficiencies across marketing, finance, sales, and customer service.
They are seeking a Director of Sales/Business Development to join their growing team. Reporting into the CRO, the Director will be responsible for owning the strategy and execution of our client’s inbound and outbound prospecting efforts. Strong leadership skills are critical as you will manage a team of 10+.
- 7-10 years of sales experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- At least 3 years of direct management experience
- Proven track record developing and executing a comprehensive sales strategy
- Familiarity w/ Salesforce, Marketo and other technologies to analyze + report sales funnel and sales cycle metrics
VP of Business Development Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15433 Direct Hire MA
VP of Business Development
Our client is an early stage startup helping customers make healthcare decisions. They are looking for a VP of Business Development as they encounter interest from major healthcare payers and providers.
The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial background and sales in their DNA. They will define GTM strategy and build relationships across the healthcare industry. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing startup at the ground floor. Apply today!
Define our client's value proposition for different sectors of the healthcare industry
Collaborate with founder to source, negotiate and close deals
Provide customer feedback to the product team, championing customer's needs
4+ years experience in a sales, marketing or partnerships role with a technology or software company
Experience working within healthcare and a deep understanding of the healthcare market
Ability to define markets and develop sales strategy
Small company or startup experience