VP, Digital Marketing Sales, North America Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16031 Direct Hire MA
Vice President of Digital Marketing Sales, North America
We are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video experiences. We have thousands of customers that rely on our cloud solutions to successfully publish high-quality video experiences to audiences everywhere. We are also the place for talented, creative and passionate people who are excited about new technologies and being on the cutting edge of Internet TV and web technologies. We have a culture which values empowerment, individual and team excellence, honesty, and customer centricity. If you are smart and have a high drive to get things done, we want to work with you!
We are looking for an experienced sales leader to develop and lead the sales team that targets new logos in the digital marketing space. Our ideal candidate can demonstrate that s/he has previously built scalable processes and implemented strategies that have successfully grown a sales team, and that these team members have gone on to achieve further success. This sales leader will have proven experience increasing year-over-year revenue and have developed an uncanny ability to forecast accurately. Coaching and professional development are a critical to this role - you will be working with highly motivated Account Executives and Sales Directors, and will be responsible for helping them drive results and achieve a higher level of proficiency of their role.
- Recruit, develop and oversee the enablement of highly effective and successful hunting sales professionals.
- Oversee the day-to-day activity including sales forecasting and pipeline management in a high growth selling environment.
- Monitor and refine sales lead processes, metrics, and tools to maximize success on the team.
- Deliver the target financial performance from the accounts and regions in North America.
- Partner with sales operations and global sales leaders to consistently evaluate that the sales processes and methodologies used are effective in helping to grow the business.
- Lead deal overviews and contract summaries for key stakeholders.
- Travel when necessary to meet potential prospects, partners and customers.
- Cultivate an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement of everyone's role
- 8+ years sales management experience with a record of achievement in developing successful sales teams and sales strategy.
- Previous experience selling digital marketing solutions or other SaaS solutions to enterprise brands is preferred.
- Leadership experience with strategic planning and execution.
- Exceptional consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or related field
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, we recruit and retain highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the company’s success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as unlimited vacation — and we expect you to use it!
This role is located at our company headquarters, located in Boston's Fort Point district within walking distance from the South Station.