Sign up & get notified of new Sales / Business Development jobs
Sales / Business Development
Manager of Field Sales - Software Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15290 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a Cloud-based application software provider, is seeking a strong manager/leader to develop and lead a field sales team. You will be responsible for hiring, training, managing and motivating a remote team of sales executives. You will be responsible for monitoring the activity of the team, conduct weekly meetings with sales representatives, provide training, and ensure maximum revenue growth.
- Manage and develop 5+ sales representatives
- Develop and execute a territory plan
- Generate and achieve monthly/quarterly forecasts
- Evaluate rep performance to motivate and enhance effectiveness.
- Strong leadership
- 5-7 years with proven experience selling software solutions at the C level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering preferred.
- Experience with Power Base Selling Methodology or similar program desired.
- Consistently exceeded team quota.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities
Account Executive Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15241 Direct Hire MA
We are transforming the way alcohol is shopped, sold, and shared.
As we’ve entered into a disruptive consumer landscape, where nearly everything is available when, where, and how we like it, the alcohol industry is getting onboard. Traditionally an antiquated business, we are changing behaviors around purchasing, price comparing, and shopping for alcohol in our digital age. Are you ready to help us change one of the most established and lucrative industries of all time? Come join us. This is just the beginning!
We are looking for a driven, entrepreneurial, smart sales hunter to bring on partnerships with lifestyle consumer brands that are complimentary to our brand for the purpose of co-marketing. Do you love keeping your finger on the pulse of the newest ways for products and brands to market themselves to today’s time-constrained, urban young professional? Are you fascinated with the ever-evolving customer experience? Do you know how to talk business, develop relationships, get creative, and win deals? If so, we’d love to chat with you.
This role is an individual contributor and will be instrumental in growing partnerships from the ground up. With direct mail as our first channel of focus, you will:
- Meet and exceed assigned partnership quotas for the purpose of sharing a marketing relationship; experience working with marketers is key
- Demonstrate proven sales skills (hunting, developing and closing skills), in the development and sales of advertising/marketing/media programs
- Have a passion for consumer brands, and an understanding for the ever-changing landscape as to how people buy
- Project manage the execution of campaigns – direct mail first and foremost to begin - to ensure seamless campaigns with strong ROI
- Have a track record of successfully managing the development of mission critical sales initiatives and long-term relationships
- Be a highly motivated individual with prior track record at exceeding individual achievement records
- Have a proven ability to execute individually with the ability to communicate at a granular level regarding sales process and probability
- College degree required; 2-3 years sales experience required
We demand convenience in all facets of life — shopping for clothes, groceries, furniture. By building a platform that combines competitive prices and the widest selection online, we brings the liquor store right to your smartphone. By partnering with local retailers, the beverages come to you when and where you want them.
Our tools and technology are transforming the way retailers run their businesses and together we are committed to delivering a superior shopping experience for you, the customer.
Sales Manager - Mid-Market Team Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14825 Direct Hire MA
Our client has built a globally acclaimed inbound marketing + sales platform that is transforming how companies throughout the world market and sell. They’ve been consistently recognized, and awarded for, their amazing culture and continuous focus on autonomy, flexibility, and transparency.
They are seeking a Mid-Market Sales Manager to join them.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Accurately forecast on a weekly and monthly cadence to meet and exceed set quotas
- Manage a team (6+), continuously coaching sales reps in developing a strong sales process to close their opportunities to meet revenue goals
- Supervise and conduct trainings on skills improvement, inbound sales and marketing topics
- Hire + onboard top talent
- 1-5 years of sales management experience with a proven track record of success
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
- Closing experience is a must
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree required