Product Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16359 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a rapidly growing, venture-backed company who is changing the way brands manage their products in-stores across the country. Their cloud-based data platform affords retailers visibility into thousands of stores enabling them to optimize the in-store experience for their products and ultimately increase sales.
They are looking for a Product Manager to take the lead on an entire stream. The ideal candidate will be comfortable sketching out an idea and taking initiative to sell that idea across the team and senior management. The role will span web, mobile and the analytics platform. Have experience in the retail space? We absolutely want to talk to you!
- Manage and lead a full stream, owning web, mobile or analytics platform
- Own discovery phase, getting into the product, user research and competitive landscape
- Work cooperatively with designers, engineers, analysts and senior management to build and manage products that drive client business in the retail space
- Thought-leader and voice for your stream across the organization
- 3-5 years product management experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment, partnering with UI/UX and engineering stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience tapping into customer insights to build great products
- Comfortable with data, metrics and ability to think strategically about the customer and product engagement
- The confidence to own and share your ideas, with the professional maturity and charm to engage the team
- Natural problem-solver, passion for the retail and analytics space, all around nice gal/guy