Sign up & get notified of new Marketing jobs
eCommerce Lead / Senior Manager level Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15100 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a global consumer ecommerce company in Downtown Boston. They are a fast growing, successful business working on numerous global expansion opportunities. We are looking for an eCommerce Lead, which is Senior Manager level position. We are looking for someone who is hungry, driven and ready to take the next step in their career.
This person will report to the Head of Global Marketing and oversee
- All on-site content, including social media
- User experience for the web and mobile properties
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO) strategy for the Americas web properties.
- 4 direct reports, including a Copywriter, Designer and 2 Marketing Coordinators
- 5+ years’ experience in an e-commerce/digital content role
- Knowledge of CRO strategies and UX principles
- Experience copywriting for the web and using CMS platforms
- Expertise in development of SEO content and key content principles of SEO
- Solid reporting and analytical skills
- Some management experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once
- Creative individual
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Savvy with Google Analytics or another web analytics software
Content Marketing Manager Direct Hire Massachusetts
Job ID: 15086 Direct Hire Massachusetts
Our client, a global online brand, is seeking a strong Content Marketer to join their team. You'll create written and visual content to support product, sales and customer service initiatives including PowerPoint presentations; articles, webinars, videos and more.
- Contribute to content marketing initiatives that drive traffic, engagement and leads in support of B2B acquisition and retention goals
- Create pitch decks
- Measure and analyze metrics to optimize development efforts
- Collaborate on new messaging
- Bachelor’s degree in Writing, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related field
- 2-5 years’ experience in B2B Content Marketing roles
- Experience creating a wide variety of materials
- Familiarity with Drupal or Wordpress CMS
SEO Specialist Contract MA
Job ID: 15075 Contract MA
ur agency client, located west of Boston, is looking for an SEO expert to join their team on a freelance basis to help them review a client site transition and determine technical, on-site and off-site opportunities for better organic equity. This work can be done offsite, with the exception of meetings to be held onsite, and will continue for a few months and possibly up to six, depending on workload for this client.
Responsibilities will include research of key SEO elements using multiple tools, including Screaming Frog, Majestic, SEMRush, Moz.com, SpyFu, Raven Tools, etc. Elements will include:
On-site SEO: page optimization suggestions including Title tag, Meta Description, Header and Content Optimization on key pages, Google Data Highlighter opps, and Analysis of URL, current site visibility on Google Webmaster Tools and duplicate content analysis.
Technical SEO: Analysis of site indexed page accessibility and optimization opportunities, page and server site errors, Google cache for key pages and navigation links and site speed and optimization, Creation of sitemap.xml files, submission, etc.; Hosting and domain, Neighborhood, IP, domain level page rank, trust and HTTP usage; internal and external linking strategy and review of organic landing pages vs. site search.
Off-site SEO: Analysis of key industry publications of high-domain authority to provide backlinks for the PR and media teams; analysis of social media platform and posting strategy to maximize SEO impact of organic social initiatives and of page authority and external link correlation.
In addition, you will be responsible for making strategy recommendations and action items for next steps and tracking progress from implementation through to analysis, using key SEO tools as well as identifying errors and opps for improvement.
To qualify, you should have 5--10 years of SEO experience in a client-facing,agency role. Expert knowledge of SEO strategy, development and ongoing QA and optimization is a must, as well as strong experience with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Moz, Screaming Frog, Majestic, SEMRush, SpyFu and Raven Tools.
Great attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills, expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel and an upbeat personality are also important.
If you have the SEO expertise for this role and are available ASAP, let us know for immediate consideration!
Search Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15066 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a leading Boston agency, is looking for a Search Marketing Manager to lead a new piece of business. This high-visibility role will report directly to the VP, Digital Strategy and will be responsible for all search marketing efforts (PPC/SEM), campaign optimization and paid search strategy.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, lead a client relationship, and own search strategy, we want to hear from you.
- 3-5 years SEM/PPC experience managing large-scale, multi-channel campaign (agency experience a plus)
- Experience with 3rd party bid management tools
- Google Adwords certified
- Experience managing search campaigns from the ground up
- Demonstrated understanding of localization and executing national campaigns locally
- Proven understanding of programmatic display, SEO and Google Analytics
- Bachelors Degree
Content Strategist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15052 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a customer experience agency having emerged from a technology background. Working with both B2B and consumer companies within the Fortune 1000, our client drives transformational change. Founded on the belief that great customer experiences are fueled by the people who deliver them, our client's mission is to remove barriers and uncover new possibilities to connect companies with their customers across every touchpoint.
Our client is passionate about solving problems and creating powerful, wholistic digital experience for our clients. They are driven bunch, curious, and eager to create digital solutions that transform the way people interact, shop, communicate, and thrive.
Some recent accolades:
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
- 2015 MITX Awards Finalist
- W3 Awards Silver Winner
- Microsoft’s National Systems Integrator (NSI) Central Region Partner of the Year in 2014
- Crain's "Fast Fifty" in 2014, 2015, and 2016
- Among Inc.’s “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” in 2011 & 2013
The Content Strategist is responsible for developing content strategy to guide planning activities and identify potential issues and risks for overall project timing and quality. The content strategy consultant will evaluate current content and identify ways to manage and structure engaging materials . They will work closely with user experience and creative design consultants on project work. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a team environment and is dedicated to creating quality materials within budgeted timeframes, is regularly engaged in the developments of the user experience, content strategy, and/or creative design communities and will go the extra mile to ensure client satisfaction.
- Developing preliminary content strategy to guide planning activities and identify potential issues and risks for overall project timing and quality
- Conducting content inventory assessments to review current content inventory and provide a content inventory matrix of all of the information that can be leveraged
- Conducting content audits and mapping to identify content gaps that exist and proposing future content for development
- Collaborating with the User Experience team and client stakeholders to identify content types, attributes, and metadata required to support internal and external site content
- Evaluating existing site taxonomy and soliciting input from key stakeholders to develop a robust and flexible label taxonomy of topics and other attributes to support content presentation, site search, and personalization
- Creating content strategy to guide design activities and identify potential issues and risks for overall project timing and quality, escalating to appropriate project team members or sponsors.
- Defining approach for content migration by utilizing either manual or automated tools
- Collaborating with clients and end-users in order to gather business requirements and translate them into effective, user-centered interactive experiences
- Participating in client presentations and providing support materials for client presentations including content strategy
- Contributing knowledge, research, and insight to the user experience and creative communities and to the overall success of the practice
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, such as Journalism, Communications, Marketing, English, Media Studies, Library Sciences, etc.
- Minimum 4+ years experience as a content strategist or in an integrated marketing environment (or similar role).
- Experience working in a consulting firm or agency environment is required.
- Strong understanding of content strategy
- Experience in client services
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
Benefits and Perks
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical – 4 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Occasional On-site Chair Massages
- Weekly Peapod Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Happy Hours and social events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Movie Nights, team sports, Rocket League Tournaments, Beer/whiskey Tastings
- Catered Lunches Every Friday
Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
SVP, Client Success and Operations Direct Hire Massachusetts
Job ID: 15049 Direct Hire Massachusetts
HireMinds has been retained by IANS (www.iansresearch.com) to assist with identifying their new SVP, Client Success and Operations.
SVP, Client Success & Operations
IANS is an information security advisory and consulting firm serving Fortune-class organizations. Through our curated team of external Subject Matter Experts (SME’s), referred to as our “Faculty”, we provide in-depth insights and decision support to help security teams achieve technical excellence, integrate security more deeply within the organization, and manage risk.
The IANS Faculty are independent, hands-on practitioners and thought leaders in the information security community. The skills and expertise of this expert network are at the core of our services, insights and educational events.
Reporting to the CEO, the SVP role will oversee our consulting and end user decision support (EUDS) teams – the business functions that rely on Faculty to deliver services to our clients. The SVP will also lead the relationship with and engagement of our external Faculty, including sourcing, selection, performance management and retention. With centralized oversight of these business functions and the IANS Faculty, the SVP will scale the maturity of our offerings to provide exceptional value and satisfaction for our clients and our Faculty. The ideal candidate is an inspiring, data-driven leader who has demonstrated excellence in managing and growing a client/customer-centric organization.
- Lead our consulting and EUDS teams to provide high quality delivery of our services for increased client and external SME satisfaction and engagement
- Expand the delivery of IANS service offerings by evaluating and enhancing the operational infrastructure of our systems and processes
- Identify IANS cross-functional needs for Faculty engagement; drive usage and productivity
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with current Faculty; expand IANS outreach to engage additional Faculty.
- Design and operationalize a utilization model to highlight business demands, gaps and growth opportunities, and to manage the SME lifecycle of recruitment, on-boarding, certification, resource allocation and off-boarding
- Analyze and monitor data to identify key performance indicators and plan for SME engagement
- Provide clear and timely communication to IANS senior management, staff and Faculty
- Lead, coach and develop direct reports; hire additional talent as needed
IANS is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring. We welcome and reward intellectual excellence, curiosity and sophisticated thinking. Desired skills and experience for this position include:
- 10+ years of experience leading a client-facing services, research or consulting organization in a growing environment; work in the tech or information security sector a plus
- Deep experience in building and managing an expert network of consultants or experts
- Possesses a consultative, customer focused mindset
- Has a passion for operational excellence; can translate business drivers to into actionable plans and leverage cross-functional teams
- Excellent program and project management skills
- Metrics-driven with a commitment to data analysis and reporting
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills; can build and maintain relationships with senior-level clients and Faculty
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced team oriented environment
- Proactive self-starter who sets priorities and drives results
What You’ll Get
- Exposure to industry experts and top business leaders in information security in Fortune class companies
- Opportunity to help the shape the future for a growing company that is committed to making a difference for our clients
- Broad learning and development opportunities
- Colleagues who are intellectually curious, hard-working and collaborative
Content Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15042 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a local start-up who has created a groundbreaking, enterprise-level SaaS solution. They’re improving the cost, speed-to-market, and distribution of direct marketing campaigns. Through the incorporation of an advanced AI function, they are leading the digital transformation of a multi-million dollar industry and seeking a Content Marketing Manager to join them.
Reporting into the CEO, you work with internal executives, business development, marketing, and product teams to develop marketing and thought leadership content to position our client’s technology and solutions to an enterprise-level audience. If you enjoy developing provocative, desirable and inspiring content, leveraging account-based marketing strategies, and driving meaningful revenue, then we would love to connect.
- Develop and deploy content to position our company, solutions and team to executive and influencer audiences within target market
- Oversee the design, execution & measurement of thought leadership, sales enablement and marketing content
- Execute & measure multi-channel marketing plans for customer acquisition and lifecycle campaigns
- Author thought leadership content that is unique and relevant to our marketing personas
- Manage CRM and prospect data, and execute and measure campaigns
- 5+ years of experience with marketing B2B enterprise solutions
- Multi-channel demand generation campaigns, including outbound
- Experience with personalized Account Based Marketing strategies & execution
- HubSpot experience ideal
- Bachelor’s degree required
Email Marketing Specialist - Fun company! Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15039 Direct Hire MA
Are you a results-driven marketer looking for a great place to launch your career? Look no further... Our client, an ecommerce company, is looking for a Email Marketing Specialist to join their team. If you enjoy designing and executing email campaigns while improving retention metrics, this job could be for you!
You will drive improvements in our retention metrics by utilizing best practices in email content development, customer segmentation for distribution, marketing innovation, and continuous A/B testing. The ideal candidate has experience with CSS, HTML, and responsive design.
- 2+ years’ experience in the deployment and management of email marketing campaigns
- HTML and CSS skills
- ExactTarget experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Experience with responsive design
Traffic Coordinator Contract MA
Job ID: 15030 Contract MA
Our corporate client, located southwest of Boston, is looking for an entry-level Traffic Coordinator to work in their Production Department on a freelance basis to help them with numerous projects. This is an on-site, full-time opportunity and will extend long-term for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include organizing and trafficking jobs and working with multiple teams to help ensure projects move through their system on time. In addition, you will be helping with miscellaneous traffic requests. To qualify, you should have good organizational skills, great attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task. Previous traffic, advertising or marketing exposure a plus.
If you are available ASAP and have the right background, let us know for immediate consideration!
Search Marketing Consultant Contract MA
Job ID: 15028 Contract MA
Our Boston client is looking for an onsite, freelance, Search Marketing Consultant to help them with an overflow of work. This opportunity begins immediately and will continue full-time for approximately 8 weeks, with the potential for extension.
This role will include strategic and tactical development as well as execution of paid search campaigns, and you must be able to understand trends and work well with multiple teams. The ability to express and defend opinions is important, as is the ability to work well with multiple teams.
To qualify, you should have the above qualifications as well as 3+ years of paid search campaign expertise. In-house experience is important, and DoubleClick is a must.
If you are available and have the necessary expertise, let us know ASAP for immediate consideration!
Marketing Programs Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15025 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a global software company located north of Boston, is seeking a Marketing Programs Manager who will be responsible for lead generation and demand creation. As part of the team you will help develop campaigns to generate a consistent flow of new sales opportunities for both the outside and inside sales teams. The Marketing Programs Manager will work closely with the product marketing, services marketing, creative, web and marketing operations teams.
•Develop and execute a comprehensive lead generation/demand creation plan & budget.
•Leverage tools to accurately measure and report on effectiveness of lead generation campaigns..
•Utilize marketing software tools for program evaluation; maintaining data accuracy and reporting.
•10+ years B2B software lead generation experience
•BA/BS; MBA degree is a plus
•Must have strong metrics orientation
•Experience using systems such as Salesforce and Eloqua a plus
•Customer marketing experience is a plus
Demand Generation Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15019 Direct Hire MA
Our client, located just north of the city, is seeking a Demand Generation Specialist for their growing marketing team. You'll assist in their marketing automation and lead acquisition projects to help hand off new business opportunities to nurture, measure and convert. You'll work closely with sales and marketing and will analyze and fuel results.
- Prospect leads from criteria you help design, deliver and support
- Help strategize and build strong pipeline opportunities
- Collaborate with the Demand Generation Manager to produce leads
- Follow up and measure lead efficacy and performance, generate regular dashboard reports for management
- Perform ad hoc market analysis and gather data
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1 – 3 years previous experience in demand generation, marketing communications, product marketing or channel marketing
- Marketo experience preferred, Salesforce experience a must
- Excellent written communication skills; conversant in MS Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
Vice President, Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15016 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a leading travel booking site for students, educators, + youth. With offices throughout the world, they offer exclusive travel packages at a significant discount with a mission to make global experiences accessible to this demographic.
They are seeking a VP, Marketing to join them. As a member of the executive team, the VP will drive digital marketing strategy while mentoring a high-performing team.
- Lead the development of the global marketing plan and budget
- Build + maintain relationships with senior executives at partner companies
- Develop and design materials for corporate communication and branding
- Represent the company at conferences and industry events
- Lead business and commercial interests for websites and applications. Work closely with development and operations teams to continuously iterate on our products and services.
- Define KPIs by channel and set goals- review performance, perform gap analyses and advance strategy
- 8-10 years experience in digital marketing
- Strong team leader
- eCommerce experience a must; travel experience is ideal
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in marketing, communications or related field
- Ability to travel (national/international) 10-15%
Content Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15011 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a growing SaaS company located in Metro West, is seeking a Content Marketing Manager. If you love all things about content and love to write, this job could be a great fit for you!
You will be responsible for managing and creating content for the company’s blog, newsletters, eBooks, whitepapers, development of landing page content, etc.
You will be expected to be a key contributor to successfully achieving its next level of growth, and to always have a strong focus on the customer (B2B and B2C) and how to further educate them on our clients' products.
What you’ll do:
- Achieve quarterly and annual Content Marketing targets
- Develop blog pieces, newsletters, eBooks, whitepapers, development of landing page content
- Build and maintain accurate Content Marketing reporting
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement
- Alignment with PR team on byline content topics and byline writing
Who you are / What you bring:
- You thrive in and love the thrill of working in a start-up / entrepreneurial environment
- Proficiency in MS Office, WordPress, and PowerPoint
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and SlideShare)
- Research skills or experience a plus, as well as familiarity with Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
- BA/BS in Journalism, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar role
Web and Sales Coordinator Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 15006 Contract To Hire MA
Our Greater Boston retail client is looking for a freelance, onsite, full-time Web and Sales Coordinator who can help them manage their site, manage online posted sales and with miscellaneous sales and marketing tasks.
Responsibilities will include making site edits and changes as well as managing site and posting items online for sale as well as following through sales process. In addition, you will be handling related marketing and social media activities.
To qualify, you should have 2---4 years of experience managing site needs as well as posting items and managing a sales cycle. A strong knowledge of MS Office is required as well. Retail experience is a huge plus.
If you are available immediately and have the required experience, let us know for immediate consideration!
Shareholder Services Coordinator Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 14992 Contract To Hire MA
Our corporate client, located in Boston, is looking for an onsite, full-time Shareholder Services Coordinator to join their team and help with a number of projects. This opportunity begins immediately and could become direct-hire for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will involve a great deal of coordination regarding written and electronic communications to clients, including printing and mailing of client communications including financial reports, summary prospectuses, supplements, letters etc. Also,coordination of financial reports production projects.,involving the development of complex schedules that meet regulatory deadlines and the needs of stakeholders and vendors; coordination of the creation, review and editing of report content; gathering data, information and content to supply to vendors; and final review process will be required.
To qualify, you should have 1--3 years of solid business experience, including outstanding organizational, communication, project management and Microsoft Office expertise. Mutual fund and shareholder communication experience as well as production knowledge is also important.
If you have the required skills and can begin immediately, please let us know for immediate consideration!,
Digital Channel Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14986 Direct Hire MA
Our client, located just north of the city, recently launched a completely wireless, HD home monitoring & alert system. With its high video quality, nimble design, and low cost, it is disrupting the expensive security market and already edging out its competitors.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Digital Marketing & eCommerce, our client is looking for a Digital Channel Marketing Manager with demonstrable sales and marketing experience on 3rd party marketplaces sites like Amazon, Walmart, BestBuy or other direct-to-consumer eCommerce properties. You will own utilize you knowledge of digital merchandising, online promotions and sales to drive revenue growth.
- Work to sales target and revenue goals through online channels
- Work within Amazon opportunities and our other channel partners to drive growth through onsite digital marketing and promotions
- Digital merchandising; you will own our presence, listings and pricing on 3rd party marketplaces
- Work with the digital marketing, retail channel and operations team to develop existing and new eCommerce channel partners programs
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of hands on digital marketing, ppc, or merchandising experience in eCommerce
- Understanding of digital marketing trends including SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, etc.
- Entrepreneurial mindset!
Digital Marketing Specialist/Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14985 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a national engineering, consulting and construction management firm providing integrated services to a range of industries and government entities. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist/Manager to support their 100+ national offices. This role can be based in either Downtown Boston or Lowell, MA.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, this person will generate engaging digital marketing content campaigns, provide creative strategy, and work with cross-functional teams to develop and refine the company’s evolving digital presence. The role is broad and varied and involves
- Strategy and Planning
- Digital Advertising
- Email Campaigns
- Website Performance
- Analytics & Reporting
- High-touch Events
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience managing digital marketing campaigns, including programmatic advertising, paid social and retargeting
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, display and paid social and Wordpress
- Solid strong creative and professional writing skills that can be applied to video scripts, social media posts and email
- Knowledge of marketing automation systems; Hubspot is preferred
- Experience with a range of communications and marketing tools, technology and platforms
- Track record of measuring digital marketing and demand generation performance
PR Director Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14978 Direct Hire MA
PR Director – fast growing mHealth start-up
Our client is an award winning, patient centric and data driven platform designed to help its users educate, advocate and stay in control of their health. An industry leader used by millions worldwide, this is a fast paced and fast growing company.
Based in downtown Boston they are seeking a PR Director to join them. This role is ideal for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, knows how do get things done, and is ready to join one of the world’s brightest mission-driven start-ups.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Oversee global PR activity, including managing vendors and budgets in the US and in offices abroad
- Build strong relationships with relevant industry experts
- Secure media coverage in top news outlets
- Drive thought leadership and oversee communications efforts across bylined articles, press interviews, blogs, industry commentary, etc.
- Identify opportunities for content online and in leading publications
- Provide PR support for industry conferences and events
- Manage social media presence, including blogs, across major social platforms
- Work cross-functionally with internal departments to develop holistic communications approach in line with key marketing and business objectives
Minimum Requirements Needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a business related field
- 10+ years’ experience, ideally in both an agency + start-up environment
- Healthcare experience mandatory
- Blend of B2B and B2C expertise
Product Support Specialist Contract MA
Job ID: 14967 Contract MA
Our dynamic client, located north of Boston, is looking for an onsite, freelance, Product Support Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis and help with an overflow of work. This opportunity will begin immediately and will continue for approximately six months with the potential of extension.
Responsibilities will include supporting product management-related projects such as product line discontinuations, product conversion campaigns,new product and portfolio analysis, building and execution of pricing processes, market research and promotions. In addition, developing and supporting execution of promotional activities (system implementation, price testing, competitive response, share gain, loss leadership), and reporting on campaign metrics will be required.
To qualify, you should have 2--3 years of product support or administration experience and strong knowledge of product life cycles, product price configuration, analytics and research. Experience with Oracle and ecommerce platforms, Tableau or similar reporting systems and advanced Excel (lookup and pivot tables) is essential, as is expertise with high-mix portfolios (1000's of SKU's) and big data. Proven ability to work in a very fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment and manage multiple projects is important as well. Life sciences knowledge is a plus.
If you have the required skills and can start ASAP, let us know for immediate consideration!
VP of Digital Strategy Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14966 Direct Hire MA
VP of Digital Strategy
Our client is a growing agency with a 20 year track record of delivering excellent digital services. As they continue to grow their digital strategy group, they are looking for a leader to join their executive team as VP of Digital Strategy.
The VP of Strategy will lead creative, marketing and analytics teams on client engagements. The right candidate will have deep strategy experience and a track record of delivering value for clients. Significant team management experience is a must.
This is an executive level role reporting into the CEO. This role sits in our client's Cambridge office steps from the T and comes with competitive compensation.
Lead and mentor creative, UX, analytics and strategy teams
Work with technology teams to increase team effectiveness and client happiness
Collaborate with sales and account services to position strategic and creative capabilities
Promote a unique vision for the strategy department as it grows
Define internal strategy to meet organizational KPIs
Identify and develop leaders within the agency
Preferred skills and qualifications:
A track record of achievement within an agency environment; at least 8 years in a leadership role
Understanding how technology and UX impact digital strategy
Ability to manage and grow careers of both individual contributors and new managers
Passion for driving value for clients
Self-starter with a proven track-record of defining and executing short-term and long-term goals
Internal Communications Specialist Contract MA
Job ID: 14961 Contract MA
Our corporate client, located in Boston, is looking for a freelance, full-time Internal Communications Specialist to join their in-house agency team and support their international IT business. Responsibilities will include research, writing and management of internal communications content, including Town Hall meetings, newsletter articles and multiple forms of communication for employees globally., following corporate branding guidelines. In addition, you will be writing content for director-level presentations. This role is onsite, but there is potential to eventually work 1--2 days from home. There is also the possibility for this opportunity to become direct hire after several months for the right candidate.
To qualify, you should have 5+ years of experience working in an international environment on challenging projects. Previous expertise writing presentations and managing communication projects from development to execution is a must. Good analytical and planning experience is also required. You will need PowerPoint expertise as well, although you will not be required to build presentations.
If you have the required expertise and can start ASAP, let us know for immediate consideration.
Job ID: 14959 Direct Hire MA
Our client is one of Boston’s fastest growing agencies and we’re looking for the next member of their expanding PPC team. In this newly created role you will take full ownership of the SEM campaign and play a key role interfacing with a diverse set of clients – many of which are leaders in their own field.
Based in their new office just west of the city, you will adopt a consultative approach to the creation and implementation of your clients’ PPC strategy. Working alongside the Director and a growing PPC team, you will work hand-in-hand with new and existing clients. Not only will you make an impact in the clients’ business; you’ll be a part of the agency’s burgeoning business in a variety of verticals.
- Develop PPC campaigns and strategic recommendations for a variety of clients
- Analyze and interpret campaign performance data and reports
- Work with bid management tools to manage and optimize paid campaigns
- Meet with clients by phone and in-person on a regular basis to establish and maintain close working relationships
- Develop key-phrase proposals for prospective clients
- Uncover, understand, and achieve client goals and business objectives through customization of campaign
- 3-5+ years’ experience working in PPC/SEM
- Ability to multi-task and create search engine marketing strategies for a variety of clients
- Understanding of major paid search programs: Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask etc.
- Experience with third party bid management applications, keyword research and ad testing methodologies
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Google Analytics and Google AdWords
Product Marketing Manager for Quell Wearable Technology Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14954 Direct Hire MA
We have been engaged by NeuroMetrix, a dynamic, fast growing health technology company with the mission to empower people to regain their quality of life. Our latest innovation, Quell, is a patented wearable technology that treats chronic pain without drugs. We are looking for a results-driven Product Marketing Manager to help accelerate our growth. The Quell team is entrepreneurial and requires the candidate to lead, innovate and influence stakeholders at all levels. The position reports to the Director of Consumer Marketing and is based in Waltham, MA.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable operating in a small company, fast paced environment and will be resourceful and flexible. We are looking for an independent self-starter who will also be a team player and strong project manager willing to tackle projects in multiple areas simultaneously. Strategic thinking and planning are required and this person must have a strong propensity towards action including executing with excellence and attention to detail. A “delighter” would be a high level of comfort with clinical and technical information and the ability to translate data into relevant claims for sales and marketing.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Lead upstream and downstream marketing activities for the Quell product line including new product development, launch preparations and demand planning
- Develop and execute marketing strategy for major launches and industry events including the Las Vegas Consumer Electronics Show (CES)
- Lead product concept development, including concept testing and other creative testing requirements
- Lead development and application of product claims across communications
- Contribute to content development for website, email campaigns, press releases
- Create compelling collateral including photo and video shoots and written materials
- Continuously evaluate user experience including onboarding materials such as Quick Start Guide, User Manual and App experience (monitor consumer feedback on Quell platform and make app development recommendation accordingly)
- Manage packaging projects, balancing needs to reduce costs and maintain premium brand
- Liaise with on-site Customer Care and Engineering teams, and off-site Manufacturing team
- Collaborate with HealthCare Professional sales team including engagement with nationally known healthcare institutions and key opinion leaders
- In partnership with Healthcare Professional Sales team, lead trade show strategy for both healthcare professionals and consumers
- Oversee trade show execution for all shows, competitive intelligence and Healthcare Professional Affiliate program
- 7+ years of product management/consumer marketing experience, preferably with a premium over-the-counter (OTC) healthcare, technology or direct to consumer product.
- 10+ years of related business experience, healthcare/technology industry experience is a plus.
- Experience launching new products, ideally in the medical device/wearable technology space.
- Motivated self-starter with a collaborative team mindset.
- Strong project management and marketing communications skills including attention to detail.
- Proven verbal and written communication and influencing skills – with colleagues, vendors and customers.
- Ability to interpret data/information and synthesize into implications, insights, and action plan.
- Prior experience working with agencies/vendors is ideal
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a science or marketing/communications major. MBA or Master’s degree is a plus but not required.
SEO Specialist Direct Hire RI
Job ID: 14950 Direct Hire RI
Our RI-based client has consistently been voted a best place to work. They are well-established in their space in the financial services industry and are growing out their digital DTC marketing efforts. It is an exciting time to come on board with significant resource allocation to this digital growth and great backing from leadership.
They are looking for an SEO specialist who is passionate about search and emerging media trends.
- 2-4 years experience in digital marketing with expertise in SEO
- Deep knowledge of SEO performance metrics, optimizing linking structures and content strategy
- Advanced Excel skills
- Conductor experience a plus
Marketing Workflow Manager Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 14941 Contract To Hire MA
Our Boston client is looking for a Marketing Workflow Manager to join their team and help manage their workflow/process system., Workfront. Responsibilities will include scheduling, tracking, creation, approval and delivery of marketing content globally. This is a freelance to direct hire opportunity and is full-time, onsite.
By overseeing Workfront administration, you will help optimize the resources and project delivery of the 100+ individuals who comprise the Marketing team.
In this role, you will maintain system design such as overall configuration, security and access levels, interfaces and views. On an ongoing basis, you will work with marketing teams to gain information regarding efficiencies of the system, evaluate and manage integrations with other corporate applications, and create documentation and reporting to resolve issues and recommend new capabilities.
To qualify, you should have 5+ years of experience in workflow administration in a marketing environment. In addition, strong Workfront expertise is a must, including proven experience utilizing all aspects of WF configuration and functional capabilities as well as integrating WF with other applications. A thorough understanding of the creative agency process, strong project management skills and proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications is a must.
If you have the required skills and are available immediately, let us know ASAP!
Director of Consumer Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14938 Direct Hire MADirector of Acquisition Marketing
Our client is an education leader with products used by millions around the world. They are looking for a Director of Acquisition Marketing as they expand their user base.
Reporting into the VP of Marketing, the right candidate will develop a marketing strategy focusing on rapid growth. The Director of Marketing must be a mission driven leader fluent in digital marketing. This position sits in Boston and comes with competitive compensation, benefits and a world class team. Apply today!
Lead and grow a marketing team to meet organization's strategic, revenue and mission goals
Ensure all customer communications and touch points are optimized for acquisition and retention
Develop KPIs and create marketing plans to make and exceed growth targets
Manage the marketing funnel, taking care to increase the amount of quality leads
Follow and research trends in the education industry
Develop new campaign ideas to generate and convert leads
Lead and motivate marketing and cross-functional team members
Champion best practices when it comes to marketing data
5+ years experience leading a digital marketing team in B2C environment
Demonstrated success defining and executing data-driven customer and revenue growth strategies
Experience managing online acquisition and email programs
Experience creating and presenting marketing strategy and business data
Experience in education preferred; passion for working within education is a must
Sr. Product Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14933 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a software company located north of Boston, is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join their product marketing team. You will report into the Director of Marketing and will contribute to positioning, content, product launches, sales enablement and pricing strategy for a range of our products and services.
- 5+ years of experience in a product marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree (business or technical preferred, MBA a plus)
- Software industry experience preferred
- Experience writing content such as messaging and positioning, data sheets, white papers, presentations and blog posts.
- Experience with the creation of sales enablement materials
- Experience gathering competitive analysis and making it consumable for sales
- Experience with pricing strategy a big plus
Regional Practice Manager (RPM) Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14928 Direct Hire MA
Our client, located Northwest of Boston in the 495 corridor, is the global market-leader in aesthetic laser treatment products. With a recent blockbuster product launch, they are expanding the field marketing and sales organization and hiring a Regional Practice Manager to own the Northeast and portions of the Canadian markets.
This person will manage a growing team (up to 4 people) who are responsible for providing marketing support to an established customer base as well as develop strong relationships with customers to aid in product utilization, and boost customers’ level of success. The Regional Practice Manager is responsible for increasing revenues and profitability of their region.
- 5+ years of experience in field-based marketing; combination of sales and marketing experience is preferred
- Direct people management experience
- Track record of success marketing to doctors and physicians' offices
- Integrated marketing experience with strengths in digital/social
- Skilled in tracking and analyzing data
- Self-motivated and driven by results
- Is a road warrior and comfortable traveling approximately 70-80% of the time in specified region
- Ambassador for an innovative and exciting product that will be used globally and has gotten huge accolades and press coverage
- BS/BA Degree in marketing or related field
Email Marketing Coordinator - Fun company! Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14927 Direct Hire MA
Are you a results-driven marketer looking for a great place to launch your career? Look no further... Our client, an ecommerce company, is looking for a Email Marketing Coordinator to join their team. If you enjoy designing and executing email campaigns while improving retention metrics, this job could be for you!
You will drive improvements in our retention metrics by utilizing best practices in email content development, customer segmentation for distribution, marketing innovation, and continuous A/B testing. The ideal candidate has experience with CSS, HTML, and responsive design.
- 1+ years’ experience in the deployment and management of email marketing campaigns
- HTML and CSS skills
- ExactTarget experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Experience with responsive design
Marketing Account Supervisor Contract MA
Job ID: 14911 Contract MA
Our Boston agency client is looking for an onsite, freelance Account Supervisor/Manager to join their team and help with the management of existing accounts. This role starts immediately and could become longer-term or direct hire for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include the management of integrated marketing clients, including SEO, Content Marketing, EMail Marketing Social, Analytics, Site and Landing Page Development, Demand Generation and Public Relations.
To qualify, you should have 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing agency as well as strong PR expertise. B2B with technology clients is a huge plus. The ability to work with multiple teams in a fast-paced environment is essential, as is the ability to start immediately and hit the ground running. This opportunity includes a great deal of client interaction, so proven client management experience is important.
If you are available ASAP and have the required expertise, let us know for immediate consideration!
Email Campaign Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14901 Direct Hire MAEmail Specialist
Our client is a leader in the retail and CPG space. As they continue to offer new products to consumers, they're looking for an email specialist with HTML skills to join their team.
The Email Specialist will focus on building email templates via hand coding and by using a major ESP tool. The role will support the broader CRM team on QA, reporting and segmentation.
This role sits commutable from the Red Line and is a 5 day a week position. The position comes with a competitive salary + benefits. Apply today!
Build email marketing campaigns to be deployed through an ESP
Conduct QA of email functionality, tracking and display features
Develop and execute all HTML coding of customer emails
Work with CRM team to segment customer lists
Assist CRM team with daily, weekly and monthly reporting tasks
At least 1 year of email marketing experience using an enterprise Email Service Provider. ( e.g. Strongmail, Responsys, Cheetahmail, ExactTarget)
Ability to clean and standards compliant HTML
Experience with Dreamweaver required, Omniture experience a plus
Marketing Manager - Cool Startup Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14897 Direct Hire MA
Looking for a startup on the move? Our client is in the robotics space and provides an innovative transportation solution. They have been getting a great buzz and are looking for a strong marketer to help keep them buzzing. If you like a fast-moving, ever-changing environment where you will help "change the way people work", this could be a great fit for you!
- Design, execute, and analyze integrated campaigns
- Supervise agencies
- Manage and update the company website and blog
- Strategize and execute campaigns to increase brand awareness
- Maintain all social media accounts
- Create a publishing calendar and produce weekly content across all mediums
- Monitor page views and engagement
- Devise and execute a systematic test and learn plan across sites
- Develop best-in class digital assets that market their brand and products effectively in the marketplace
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills, are highly organized and have impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to lead, design, execute, analyze, and optimize multiple marketing campaigns across different channels
- Experience using Wordpress, mailchimp, buffer or similar solutions
- Proficient with marketing automation software - ActOn, Hubspot, etc.
- Experience in managing social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Data driven marketer who knows how to optimize spend to get the best results
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging content
- Track record of growing a company’s follower base
- Must be able to handle aggressive deadlines, work cross-functionally and prioritize work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required
- 4+ years experience working in marketing for a startup
Marketing Operations Manager Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 14890 Contract To Hire MA
Our Boston software client is looking for an onsite, freelance Marketing Operations Specialist to join their team and help with their demand gen programs, lead management and email campaigns. This opportunity begins immediately and can become direct hire for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include developing marketing campaigns and strategies, managing marketing database and list segmentation, data enrichment to improve targeting, executing email campaigns, and creation of analytical reports.
To qualify, you should have a strong B2B background in a software/technical environment. Hubspot, Marketo and Salesforce expertise are a must, including the ability to generate campaigns and create results reports as needed. Strong Program/Project Management and leadscoring skills are also required
If you are available immediately and have the required expertise, let us know ASAP!
Marketing Automation Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14887 Direct Hire MA
Marketing Automation Manager
As the Marketing Automation Manager, you will have the ability to help build the lead generation and nurture efforts from the ground level. You will be responsible for all marketing automation programs and play a vital role in all aspects of B2B marketing campaigns and lead nurturing efforts. You will be central to executing, integrating, maintaining, reporting and optimizing marketing automation programs designed to capture, nurture and convert prospects. In addition, this position will support overall acquisition programs which include direct mail, email, SEM, content syndication, online advertising, social media and events.
BA/BS degree required 2-3 years of related experience required, preferably in lead generation/management for a B2B software/technology company
Proven marketing automation experience with Eloqua
Experience with SalesForce.com
Understanding and experience in B2B lead to sales process and buying stages with a process-based approach to lead management
Metrics driven and results oriented with demonstrated analytical skills
A self-starter who is attention to detail, exceptionally organized, and strong follow through capabilities
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, take on responsibility and work well under deadlines
Excellent team player with strong project management and communication skills
Email Marketing Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14882 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a Fortune 500 retailer, is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to join their growing team. As the 4th hire, you will partner with the Sr. Manager to support cross-channel initiatives through the execution and analysis of email marketing campaigns, with a core focus on customer segmentation, campaign analysis, acquisition, & marketing automation.
We are seeking someone who…
- Is analytically driven
- Enjoys collaborating with internal teams spanning tech, creative, + marketing
- Has 3-5 years of relevant email marketing experience with an emphasis on customer segmentation
- Experienced with Excel, Google Analytics, and other marketing database and service provider segmentation tools
- Background in retail is ideal
- Bachelor’s degree required
Head of Marketing Direct Hire NC
Job ID: 14879 Direct Hire NC
HireMinds has been engaged by PhotonMD, Inc., headquartered in the Research Triangle area of North Carolina, on a search for their Head of Marketing. By using unique photomedicine medical devices, PhotonMD is creating therapeutic solutions for aesthetic applications, chronic inflammatory diseases, and other conditions susceptible to light-based healing. For more information: www.photonmd.com.
This is a national search. Candidates must be able to live/work in the RTP area of NC. There is not a telecommuting option. Client will offer relocation assistance.
The Head of Marketing will report to the President and CEO and will be responsible for the development and execution of consumer and marketing communications strategies that will increase penetration, drive sales, and build brand awareness and retain customers. This is a hands-on role that requires a person who has a strong strategic approach, is a solid creative thinker, and possesses a history of solid tactical execution.
Highlights of the role
- Develop and build a brand and lead product marketing.
- Own all online marketing, marketing partnerships, social media, and expansion of the consumer and medical device product offering.
- Build and lead team of marketers who have expertise in marketing channels, web merchandising and analytics.
- Develop and implement the direct/digital/online marketing strategy, manage product selection, pricing strategy, promotions and partnership opportunities.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing a direct to consumer medical device.
- Brand builder who has created innovative multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Has thrived in a result-oriented fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Experienced hands on leader with proven results in making technical/business decisions, executing decisions and accounting for results. Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment and a flexible team-oriented perspective.
- Strong background in developing digital and/or e-commerce programs to convert consumer awareness to purchase.
- Management of membership, loyalty, subscription or continuity programs.
- Deep background in consumer marketing via online media sources including paid search, search engine optimization, affiliate marketing and social media.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and comfortably with physicians and other medical professionals.
- Passionate about improving the lives of people living with a chronic disease.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Must be able to live/work in the Research Triangle area of North Carolina. There is not a telecommuting option. Client will offer relocation assistance.
Paid Search (PPC/SEM) Manager/Supervisor Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14877 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a full-service advertising agency based near Boston with a roster of global and national clients spanning healthcare, financial services and higher education. They’re seeking a Senior Paid Search (PPC/SEM) expert to join their growing search program and play an integral part in shaping their newly established search division. Operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this is a highly visible role where you will gain exposure to a wide variety of channels both online and offline. This is an exciting growth opportunity where you will work on strategic initiatives and make immediate impact.
- 5+ years of experience in paid search marketing
- Proven success in managing paid search campaigns for B2B, CPG, and Retail clients
- Expert knowledge of search networks such as Google, Bing, YouTube and others
- Ability to develop search marketing plans for clients that include goals, specific campaign strategies, recommended tactics, budgets and timelines
- Strong team management and mentoring skills to help manage junior staff
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment
- High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation
Ad Operations Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14876 Direct Hire MA
Display & Social Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14874 Direct Hire MA
Display & Social Manager
Our digital marketing agency client is looking for an experienced Display & Social Manager with impressive knowledge across traditional and programmatically bought advertising and client relationships.
Account management and analysis:
· Develop effective and strategic media plans based on client KPIs
· Manage entire planning process from creating and issuing RFPs to trafficking campaigns to creating and presenting post-campaign reporting
· Provide campaign performance reports and make autonomous decisions in optimizing day-to-day activity
· Build and maintain strong client relationships to act as the main point of contact for the client, respond to all requests and inquiries, attend or lead presentations at client strategy and planning meetings
· Work closely with 3rd party partners to develop productive working relationships that produce results for the clients
Management and training:
· Delegate and prioritize workload for junior team members
· Help build a team and the Display practice
Desired Skills and Experience
· 2-3 years experience at digital or media agency in a similar role, strategically planning and buying a range of digital media
· A strong interest in the future of digital, exposure to a range of media buying including programmatic media and branding
· Strong quantitative, critical thinking, and communication skills
· A natural influencer, comfortable influencing senior client and internal contacts alike
· An organized self-starter who is able to effectively manage a busy workload, enjoys working in small teams, and thrives in a fast-paced, start-up type of environment
· A passion for digital marketing and a keen interest in data and insights, constantly striving to learn new skills
· Trafficking experience including setting up basic rich media including spotlight/floodlight tags
· Exposure to SEO, PPC, and/or Paid Social Media, a plus
· Bachelor’s degree required
Email Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14872 Direct Hire MA
Email Marketing Manager
Our client is seeking a creative and flexible Marketer who wants ownership over three unique email programs, their Retail web site, their independent Seller community and our institutional Library business.
The Email Marketing Manager works within a six-person Marketing Team, but more broadly across three different business units. They will handle the end-to-end email needs for Retail, Seller and Library, ensuring all email initiatives are executed on time, within budget, and in accordance with business goals.
For our Retail business you’ll develop customer messaging and drive offer strategy. You’ll manage list growth (opt-ins/unsubscribes) and encourage subscriber retention and engagement. Across all email communication types you’ll strive to deliver a compelling, relevant, and consistent experience.
For our seller community you’ll primarily leverage email as a means to recruit new sellers. You’ll also partner with our seller team on the development of targeted messages to improve seller satisfaction, engagement and foster their sales success.
For our library business you’ll work to drive positive marketing ROI, lift purchase conversion, and expand share of wallet. You’ll also manage segment-based messaging and couponing.Responsibilities:
Content Development (email and landing pages)
- Partner with our internal Content Manager to produce engaging and effective email copy
- Directly manage an outside contractor to develop, code and integrate all email content into our ESP (Responsys)
- Help QA content implementation, display and link function across multiple email clients and browser combinations
- Execute on all aspects of the email process from conception, development, data management, targeting, QA, launch and monitoring of email delivery
- Manage data provisioning, extended data partners, and build targetable segments
- Develop and own the Campaign Launch calendar, communicating milestones and ensure launch dates at met
Metrics and Analysis
- Conduct AB testing to optimize key metrics, such as Open Rates, CTR, and purchase conversion.
- Analyze and report on program and channel level performance
- Partner with our ESP to implement automated emails, such as a welcome series to onboard and nurture new subscribers
- Develop and optimize triggered email campaign (event and behavioral) to deliver timely, relevant messages
- Identify new Transactional email opportunities and execute against them
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years in email marketing
- Experience working with an enterprise level ESP, preferably Responsys
- Analytical thinker with a love of metrics, numbers and analysis
- A love of testing and optimization
- Strong interpersonal, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to embrace and learn new technologies and systems
- Understanding of effective email design, messaging, usability, and best practices
- Ability to manage and manipulate data using Excel and SQL
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with customer segmentation and lifecycle marketing
- Solid writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Familiarity with email design and coding concepts (HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Experience working with a Deliverability Partner, such as Return Path
Paid Social Media Specialist Contract MA
Job ID: 14865 Contract
Our client, located west of Boston, is looking for an onsite, freelance Paid Social Media Specialist to join their team and help with a number of projects. This opportunity begins immediately and could be extended long-term for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include managing social media campaigns for multiple clients, including development of paid social plans, strategy, budgets and timelines. This role may involve direct client engagement.
To qualify, you should have 3+ years of proven social media expertise in a professional environment, including digital media planning. Strong analytical and reporting skills are also important. The ability to present, train and advise clients is essential, as is being comfortable in a very fast-paced environment. Agency experience is also strongly preferred.
If you are available ASAP and have great paid and social media expertise, let us know for immediate consideration!
VP of Marketing Direct Hire NY
Job ID: 14844 Direct Hire NY
We are looking for a leader in the consumer marketing space who will live and breathe our brand, and mentor a team of growth-focused marketers. You’ll get in early and will have a seat at the table.
Our client is well funded startup, that is using technology and AI to change the way consumers think about one of the fundamental behaviors of their day – eating. They are looking for a Head of Marketing to lead consumer marketing efforts. This high visibility role will set marketing strategy and help grow the business both nationally and globally.
- Manage the consumer side of the market place, including customer acquisition, customer retention, and the brand
- Lead and mentor a dynamic team marketing team
- Guide team to new channel tests; evaluate new channels based on scalability, CPA and expected LTV
- Define and cultivate the brand, both via owned content and earned media
- Set quarterly marketing plans, targets, and budgets
- Member of the leadership team
- Data-driven marketer with 10+ years in consumer digital marketing
- Demonstrated history of success in acquisition marketing, direct marketing and related strategy
- Working knowledge of eComm, digital marketing campaign management and optimization
- Experience managing budgets, developing KPIs and creating marketing plans
- 5+ years’ experience in a management role
- Startup experience a big plus!
Digital Media Planner Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 14830 Contract To Hire MA
Our client, located south of Boston, is looking for an onsite, long-term freelance Media Planner to join their team. This opportunity begins immediately, will extend for approximately 9--12 months and could become a direct hire opportunity for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will be assisting with research and planning as well as production requests, working with vendors, setting up tags for retargeting,campaign tracking and processing of invoices.
To qualify for this role, you should have 1--3 years of digital media experience, ideally in planning (programmatic, mobile display,paid social, mobile, automation tactics), ideally in a B2B environment. B2C candidates will also be considered.
Director of Acquisition Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14823 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a globally acclaimed name in the world of inbound marketing, is evolving their GTM strategy with the announcement of several new marketing solutions + platforms. They are seeking a Director of Acquisition Marketing to build and scale a next level user generation playbook, while continuing to innovate their lead generation program.
The right candidate is a dynamic team leader and strategic marketer who is fluent in a wide range of traffic acquisition strategies, including content, search, social, paid and affiliate marketing.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Develop, design and execute a multi-channel traffic acquisition strategy, testing and implementing a first of its kind marketing free user acquisition strategy
- Manage global co-marketing team (5+)
- Design and implement creative programs to increase organic traffic
- Lead team to hit aggressive lead, demand and user generation goals
- Manage and deploy program budgets to drive scale from highest ROI campaigns
- Measure and optimize full funnel conversion to adapt acquisition tactics
- 7-10 years of experience in a marketing leadership role with a focus on lead gen or acquisition
- Analytically driven – must love data!
- Experience with marketing automation
- Executive thoughtleader with strong track record of partnering w/ C-Suite teams
Product Marketing Manager - EDU Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14775 Direct Hire MA
Product Marketing Manager
Our client provides education services and career counseling to tens of thousands of students across the US. As they create quality educational experiences, they're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the team.
The Product Marketing Manager will define messaging, positioning and value proposition for a portfolio of educational products. The right candidate will passionate about creating web content and executing market research. This role sits in Boston. Apply today!
Develop messaging, positioning and value proposition for a suite of educational programs,
Ensure message consistency across both internal and external marketing channels
Develop and manage project plans to ensure new programs meet established KPIs
Conduct market research to understand competitive landscape and stay on top of trends
Drive messaging, positioning and product development for various buyer personas
Ensure consistency of messaging across marketing channels
Develop content including video scripts to support marketing efforts
3-5 years of experience in a product marketing or content focused position
Ability to manage projects in a cross-functional team environment
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
Search Marketing Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14770 Direct Hire MA
Top global consumer brand seeking Search Marketing Specialist.
- Responsible for all day to day operations, optimization and monitoring of search marketing efforts
- Responsible for planning and implementing PPC strategy
- Building and monitoring campaigns
- Campaign optimization, performance analysis
- Reporting performance and recommendations to senior management
- Managing key word strategy and discovery
- Daily performance management, budget pacing
- Researching and implementing SEO recommendations
- Partnering with website agency to implement SEO strategy
- Ability to recommend changes to site content and architechture to improve SEO
- Bachelors degree in advertising, marketing, communications or related discipline
- 2-4 years experience managing paid search campaigns; Experienced with SEO strategy and principles
- Knowledgeable across search engine platforms
- Experience with bid management tools
- AdWords and/or Microsoft certifications a plus