Sign up & get notified of new Marketing jobs
Internal Communications Specialist Contract MA
Job ID: 14961 Contract MA
Our corporate client, located in Boston, is looking for a freelance, full-time Internal Communications Specialist to join their in-house agency team and support their international IT business. Responsibilities will include research, writing and management of internal communications content, including Town Hall meetings, newsletter articles and multiple forms of communication for employees globally., following corporate branding guidelines. In addition, you will be writing content for director-level presentations. This role is onsite, but there is potential to eventually work 1--2 days from home. There is also the possibility for this opportunity to become direct hire after several months for the right candidate.
To qualify, you should have 5+ years of experience working in an international environment on challenging projects. Previous expertise writing presentations and managing communication projects from development to execution is a must. Good analytical and planning experience is also required. You will need PowerPoint expertise as well, although you will not be required to build presentations.
If you have the required expertise and can start ASAP, let us know for immediate consideration.
Product Marketing Manager for Quell Wearable Technology Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14954 Direct Hire MA
We have been engaged by NeuroMetrix, a dynamic, fast growing health technology company with the mission to empower people to regain their quality of life. Our latest innovation, Quell, is a patented wearable technology that treats chronic pain without drugs. We are looking for a results-driven Product Marketing Manager to help accelerate our growth. The Quell team is entrepreneurial and requires the candidate to lead, innovate and influence stakeholders at all levels. The position reports to the Director of Consumer Marketing and is based in Waltham, MA.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable operating in a small company, fast paced environment and will be resourceful and flexible. We are looking for an independent self-starter who will also be a team player and strong project manager willing to tackle projects in multiple areas simultaneously. Strategic thinking and planning are required and this person must have a strong propensity towards action including executing with excellence and attention to detail. A “delighter” would be a high level of comfort with clinical and technical information and the ability to translate data into relevant claims for sales and marketing.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Lead upstream and downstream marketing activities for the Quell product line including new product development, launch preparations and demand planning
- Develop and execute marketing strategy for major launches and industry events including the Las Vegas Consumer Electronics Show (CES)
- Lead product concept development, including concept testing and other creative testing requirements
- Lead development and application of product claims across communications
- Contribute to content development for website, email campaigns, press releases
- Create compelling collateral including photo and video shoots and written materials
- Continuously evaluate user experience including onboarding materials such as Quick Start Guide, User Manual and App experience (monitor consumer feedback on Quell platform and make app development recommendation accordingly)
- Manage packaging projects, balancing needs to reduce costs and maintain premium brand
- Liaise with on-site Customer Care and Engineering teams, and off-site Manufacturing team
- Collaborate with HealthCare Professional sales team including engagement with nationally known healthcare institutions and key opinion leaders
- In partnership with Healthcare Professional Sales team, lead trade show strategy for both healthcare professionals and consumers
- Oversee trade show execution for all shows, competitive intelligence and Healthcare Professional Affiliate program
- 7+ years of product management/consumer marketing experience, preferably with a premium over-the-counter (OTC) healthcare, technology or direct to consumer product.
- 10+ years of related business experience, healthcare/technology industry experience is a plus.
- Experience launching new products, ideally in the medical device/wearable technology space.
- Motivated self-starter with a collaborative team mindset.
- Strong project management and marketing communications skills including attention to detail.
- Proven verbal and written communication and influencing skills – with colleagues, vendors and customers.
- Ability to interpret data/information and synthesize into implications, insights, and action plan.
- Prior experience working with agencies/vendors is ideal
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a science or marketing/communications major. MBA or Master’s degree is a plus but not required.
Marketing Workflow Manager Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 14941 Contract To Hire MA
Our Boston client is looking for a Marketing Workflow Manager to join their team and help manage their workflow/process system., Workfront. Responsibilities will include scheduling, tracking, creation, approval and delivery of marketing content globally. This is a freelance to direct hire opportunity and is full-time, onsite.
By overseeing Workfront administration, you will help optimize the resources and project delivery of the 100+ individuals who comprise the Marketing team.
In this role, you will maintain system design such as overall configuration, security and access levels, interfaces and views. On an ongoing basis, you will work with marketing teams to gain information regarding efficiencies of the system, evaluate and manage integrations with other corporate applications, and create documentation and reporting to resolve issues and recommend new capabilities.
To qualify, you should have 5+ years of experience in workflow administration in a marketing environment. In addition, strong Workfront expertise is a must, including proven experience utilizing all aspects of WF configuration and functional capabilities as well as integrating WF with other applications. A thorough understanding of the creative agency process, strong project management skills and proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications is a must.
If you have the required skills and are available immediately, let us know ASAP!
Director of Consumer Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14938 Direct Hire MADirector of Acquisition Marketing
Our client is an education leader with products used by millions around the world. They are looking for a Director of Acquisition Marketing as they expand their user base.
Reporting into the VP of Marketing, the right candidate will develop a marketing strategy focusing on rapid growth. The Director of Marketing must be a mission driven leader fluent in digital marketing. This position sits in Boston and comes with competitive compensation, benefits and a world class team. Apply today!
Lead and grow a marketing team to meet organization's strategic, revenue and mission goals
Ensure all customer communications and touch points are optimized for acquisition and retention
Develop KPIs and create marketing plans to make and exceed growth targets
Manage the marketing funnel, taking care to increase the amount of quality leads
Follow and research trends in the education industry
Develop new campaign ideas to generate and convert leads
Lead and motivate marketing and cross-functional team members
Champion best practices when it comes to marketing data
5+ years experience leading a digital marketing team in B2C environment
Demonstrated success defining and executing data-driven customer and revenue growth strategies
Experience managing online acquisition and email programs
Experience creating and presenting marketing strategy and business data
Experience in education preferred; passion for working within education is a must
Regional Practice Manager (RPM) Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14928 Direct Hire MA
Our client, located Northwest of Boston in the 495 corridor, is the global market-leader in aesthetic laser treatment products. With a recent blockbuster product launch, they are expanding the field marketing and sales organization and hiring a Regional Practice Manager to own the Northeast and portions of the Canadian markets.
This person will manage a growing team (up to 4 people) who are responsible for providing marketing support to an established customer base as well as develop strong relationships with customers to aid in product utilization, and boost customers’ level of success. The Regional Practice Manager is responsible for increasing revenues and profitability of their region.
- 5+ years of experience in field-based marketing; combination of sales and marketing experience is preferred
- Direct people management experience
- Track record of success marketing to doctors and physicians' offices
- Integrated marketing experience with strengths in digital/social
- Skilled in tracking and analyzing data
- Self-motivated and driven by results
- Is a road warrior and comfortable traveling approximately 70-80% of the time in specified region
- Ambassador for an innovative and exciting product that will be used globally and has gotten huge accolades and press coverage
- BS/BA Degree in marketing or related field
Email Marketing Coordinator - Fun company! Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14927 Direct Hire MA
Are you a results-driven marketer looking for a great place to launch your career? Look no further... Our client, an ecommerce company, is looking for a Email Marketing Coordinator to join their team. If you enjoy designing and executing email campaigns while improving retention metrics, this job could be for you!
You will drive improvements in our retention metrics by utilizing best practices in email content development, customer segmentation for distribution, marketing innovation, and continuous A/B testing. The ideal candidate has experience with CSS, HTML, and responsive design.
- 1+ years’ experience in the deployment and management of email marketing campaigns
- HTML and CSS skills
- ExactTarget experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Experience with responsive design
Sr. Manager Marketing Ops & Demand Gen Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14919 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a leading marketing services organization that helps their clients maximize lead gen capabilities. Working with a deep list of Fortune 100 clients, they have been growing YOY. They are looking to add a Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations and Demand Gen to their expanding team. The ideal candidate has deep direct marketing and data mining experience, and exudes leadership characteristics.
Managing a small team, the Sr. Director will play a key role in the growth of the business. You will be responsible for leading the operations department and owning a database of over 1MM contacts. While you are a strong mentor and supervisor, you aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty and dive into the database. You have demonstrated knowledge of the direct marketing industry, lead gen, data mining and segmentation principles. This is a highly visible role in the organization and will be a great opportunity for a true leader and multi-tasker.
- Manages operations department, workflow and supervisory responsibilities for a staff of three
- Ensures accurate and on time delivery under tight deadlines for complex database build and email sales lead generation marketing campaigns.
- File processing, match & append, de-duping, QC and database standardization functions on customer data
- Sets and directs production schedule and manages campaign requirements
- Understanding client requirements, and proactively sets and manages expectations and translates them into actionable steps
- 7-10 years of related experience with email direct response marketing, lead gen, data mining, contact strategy, and project management
- Demonstrated experience managing a team with operations responsibilities
- Knowledge of data mining or list segmentation principles, methodologies, and techniques – understanding SIC codes a plus
- Advanced Excel skills (Vlook-ups, macros) and HTML a plus
- Ability to look at workflow and problem solve, set and prioritize personal and team goals
- Bachelor’s degree
Marketing Account Supervisor Contract MA
Job ID: 14911 Contract MA
Our Boston agency client is looking for an onsite, freelance Account Supervisor/Manager to join their team and help with the management of existing accounts. This role starts immediately and could become longer-term or direct hire for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include the management of integrated marketing clients, including SEO, Content Marketing, EMail Marketing Social, Analytics, Site and Landing Page Development, Demand Generation and Public Relations.
To qualify, you should have 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing agency as well as strong PR expertise. B2B with technology clients is a huge plus. The ability to work with multiple teams in a fast-paced environment is essential, as is the ability to start immediately and hit the ground running. This opportunity includes a great deal of client interaction, so proven client management experience is important.
If you are available ASAP and have the required expertise, let us know for immediate consideration!
Email Campaign Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14901 Direct Hire MAEmail Specialist
Our client is a leader in the retail and CPG space. As they continue to offer new products to consumers, they're looking for an email specialist with HTML skills to join their team.
The Email Specialist will focus on building email templates via hand coding and by using a major ESP tool. The role will support the broader CRM team on QA, reporting and segmentation.
This role sits commutable from the Red Line and is a 5 day a week position. The position comes with a competitive salary + benefits. Apply today!
Build email marketing campaigns to be deployed through an ESP
Conduct QA of email functionality, tracking and display features
Develop and execute all HTML coding of customer emails
Work with CRM team to segment customer lists
Assist CRM team with daily, weekly and monthly reporting tasks
At least 1 year of email marketing experience using an enterprise Email Service Provider. ( e.g. Strongmail, Responsys, Cheetahmail, ExactTarget)
Ability to clean and standards compliant HTML
Experience with Dreamweaver required, Omniture experience a plus
Email Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14899 Direct Hire MACRM Marketing Manager
Our client is a leader in the retail and CPG space. As they continue to offer new products to consumers, they're looking for a CRM Marketing Manager to join their team.
The CRM Marketing Manager will focus on list segmentation, campaign analytics and support for the broader email team. The role will focus on list building and analysis to send appropriate messages to the right customers, driving customer happiness and sales.
This role sits commutable from the Red Line and is a 5 day a week position. The position comes with a competitive salary + benefits. Apply today!
Segmenting customer lists to target the right customer with an appropriate message
Conduct A/B tests to improve email communications and inform strategy
Conduct appropriate test and campaign analysis
Collaborate with the email production team to ensure campaign execution
At least 4 years of email marketing experience for a B2C company
Experience with customer segmentation, A/B testing and ESP tools are musts
Proven analytical skills are required; experience with Omniture or other analytics tools preferred
HTML skills are a plus
Marketing Manager - Cool Startup Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14897 Direct Hire MA
Looking for a startup on the move? Our client is in the robotics space and provides an innovative transportation solution. They have been getting a great buzz and are looking for a strong marketer to help keep them buzzing. If you like a fast-moving, ever-changing environment where you will help "change the way people work", this could be a great fit for you!
- Design, execute, and analyze integrated campaigns
- Supervise agencies
- Manage and update the company website and blog
- Strategize and execute campaigns to increase brand awareness
- Maintain all social media accounts
- Create a publishing calendar and produce weekly content across all mediums
- Monitor page views and engagement
- Devise and execute a systematic test and learn plan across sites
- Develop best-in class digital assets that market their brand and products effectively in the marketplace
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills, are highly organized and have impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to lead, design, execute, analyze, and optimize multiple marketing campaigns across different channels
- Experience using Wordpress, mailchimp, buffer or similar solutions
- Proficient with marketing automation software - ActOn, Hubspot, etc.
- Experience in managing social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Data driven marketer who knows how to optimize spend to get the best results
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging content
- Track record of growing a company’s follower base
- Must be able to handle aggressive deadlines, work cross-functionally and prioritize work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required
- 4+ years experience working in marketing for a startup
Marketing Operations Manager Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 14890 Contract To Hire MA
Our Boston software client is looking for an onsite, freelance Marketing Operations Specialist to join their team and help with their demand gen programs, lead management and email campaigns. This opportunity begins immediately and can become direct hire for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include developing marketing campaigns and strategies, managing marketing database and list segmentation, data enrichment to improve targeting, executing email campaigns, and creation of analytical reports.
To qualify, you should have a strong B2B background in a software/technical environment. Hubspot, Marketo and Salesforce expertise are a must, including the ability to generate campaigns and create results reports as needed. Strong Program/Project Management and leadscoring skills are also required
If you are available immediately and have the required expertise, let us know ASAP!
Marketing Automation Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14887 Direct Hire MA
Marketing Automation Manager
As the Marketing Automation Manager, you will have the ability to help build the lead generation and nurture efforts from the ground level. You will be responsible for all marketing automation programs and play a vital role in all aspects of B2B marketing campaigns and lead nurturing efforts. You will be central to executing, integrating, maintaining, reporting and optimizing marketing automation programs designed to capture, nurture and convert prospects. In addition, this position will support overall acquisition programs which include direct mail, email, SEM, content syndication, online advertising, social media and events.
BA/BS degree required 2-3 years of related experience required, preferably in lead generation/management for a B2B software/technology company
Proven marketing automation experience with Eloqua
Experience with SalesForce.com
Understanding and experience in B2B lead to sales process and buying stages with a process-based approach to lead management
Metrics driven and results oriented with demonstrated analytical skills
A self-starter who is attention to detail, exceptionally organized, and strong follow through capabilities
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, take on responsibility and work well under deadlines
Excellent team player with strong project management and communication skills
Email Marketing Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14882 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a Fortune 500 retailer, is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to join their growing team. As the 4th hire, you will partner with the Sr. Manager to support cross-channel initiatives through the execution and analysis of email marketing campaigns, with a core focus on customer segmentation, campaign analysis, acquisition, & marketing automation.
We are seeking someone who…
- Is analytically driven
- Enjoys collaborating with internal teams spanning tech, creative, + marketing
- Has 3-5 years of relevant email marketing experience with an emphasis on customer segmentation
- Experienced with Excel, Google Analytics, and other marketing database and service provider segmentation tools
- Background in retail is ideal
- Bachelor’s degree required
Head of Marketing Direct Hire NC
Job ID: 14879 Direct Hire NC
HireMinds has been engaged by PhotonMD, Inc., headquartered in the Research Triangle area of North Carolina, on a search for their Head of Marketing. By using unique photomedicine medical devices, PhotonMD is creating therapeutic solutions for aesthetic applications, chronic inflammatory diseases, and other conditions susceptible to light-based healing. For more information: www.photonmd.com.
This is a national search. Candidates must be able to live/work in the RTP area of NC. There is not a telecommuting option. Client will offer relocation assistance.
The Head of Marketing will report to the President and CEO and will be responsible for the development and execution of consumer and marketing communications strategies that will increase penetration, drive sales, and build brand awareness and retain customers. This is a hands-on role that requires a person who has a strong strategic approach, is a solid creative thinker, and possesses a history of solid tactical execution.
Highlights of the role
- Develop and build a brand and lead product marketing.
- Own all online marketing, marketing partnerships, social media, and expansion of the consumer and medical device product offering.
- Build and lead team of marketers who have expertise in marketing channels, web merchandising and analytics.
- Develop and implement the direct/digital/online marketing strategy, manage product selection, pricing strategy, promotions and partnership opportunities.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing a direct to consumer medical device.
- Brand builder who has created innovative multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Has thrived in a result-oriented fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Experienced hands on leader with proven results in making technical/business decisions, executing decisions and accounting for results. Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment and a flexible team-oriented perspective.
- Strong background in developing digital and/or e-commerce programs to convert consumer awareness to purchase.
- Management of membership, loyalty, subscription or continuity programs.
- Deep background in consumer marketing via online media sources including paid search, search engine optimization, affiliate marketing and social media.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and comfortably with physicians and other medical professionals.
- Passionate about improving the lives of people living with a chronic disease.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Must be able to live/work in the Research Triangle area of North Carolina. There is not a telecommuting option. Client will offer relocation assistance.
Paid Search (PPC/SEM) Manager/Supervisor Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14877 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a full-service advertising agency based near Boston with a roster of global and national clients spanning healthcare, financial services and higher education. They’re seeking a Paid Search (PPC/SEM) Manager/Supervisor to join their growing search program and play an integral part of the digital acquisition team. Operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this is a highly visible role where you will gain exposure to a wide variety of channels both online and offline. This is an exciting growth opportunity where you will work on strategic initiatives and make immediate impact.
Responsibilities | Qualifications:
- 3-5+ years’ proven success in managing paid search campaigns for a range of clients
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations to support search performance and analysis
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment
- Ability to teach, train and counsel clients on best practices or new features and processes
- Expert knowledge of search networks such as Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, YouTube and Google Analytics
Ad Operations Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14876 Direct Hire MA
Display & Social Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14874 Direct Hire MA
Display & Social Manager
Our digital marketing agency client is looking for an experienced Display & Social Manager with impressive knowledge across traditional and programmatically bought advertising and client relationships.
Account management and analysis:
· Develop effective and strategic media plans based on client KPIs
· Manage entire planning process from creating and issuing RFPs to trafficking campaigns to creating and presenting post-campaign reporting
· Provide campaign performance reports and make autonomous decisions in optimizing day-to-day activity
· Build and maintain strong client relationships to act as the main point of contact for the client, respond to all requests and inquiries, attend or lead presentations at client strategy and planning meetings
· Work closely with 3rd party partners to develop productive working relationships that produce results for the clients
Management and training:
· Delegate and prioritize workload for junior team members
· Help build a team and the Display practice
Desired Skills and Experience
· 2-3 years experience at digital or media agency in a similar role, strategically planning and buying a range of digital media
· A strong interest in the future of digital, exposure to a range of media buying including programmatic media and branding
· Strong quantitative, critical thinking, and communication skills
· A natural influencer, comfortable influencing senior client and internal contacts alike
· An organized self-starter who is able to effectively manage a busy workload, enjoys working in small teams, and thrives in a fast-paced, start-up type of environment
· A passion for digital marketing and a keen interest in data and insights, constantly striving to learn new skills
· Trafficking experience including setting up basic rich media including spotlight/floodlight tags
· Exposure to SEO, PPC, and/or Paid Social Media, a plus
· Bachelor’s degree required
Email Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14872 Direct Hire MA
Email Marketing Manager
Our client is seeking a creative and flexible Marketer who wants ownership over three unique email programs, their Retail web site, their independent Seller community and our institutional Library business.
The Email Marketing Manager works within a six-person Marketing Team, but more broadly across three different business units. They will handle the end-to-end email needs for Retail, Seller and Library, ensuring all email initiatives are executed on time, within budget, and in accordance with business goals.
For our Retail business you’ll develop customer messaging and drive offer strategy. You’ll manage list growth (opt-ins/unsubscribes) and encourage subscriber retention and engagement. Across all email communication types you’ll strive to deliver a compelling, relevant, and consistent experience.
For our seller community you’ll primarily leverage email as a means to recruit new sellers. You’ll also partner with our seller team on the development of targeted messages to improve seller satisfaction, engagement and foster their sales success.
For our library business you’ll work to drive positive marketing ROI, lift purchase conversion, and expand share of wallet. You’ll also manage segment-based messaging and couponing.Responsibilities:
Content Development (email and landing pages)
- Partner with our internal Content Manager to produce engaging and effective email copy
- Directly manage an outside contractor to develop, code and integrate all email content into our ESP (Responsys)
- Help QA content implementation, display and link function across multiple email clients and browser combinations
- Execute on all aspects of the email process from conception, development, data management, targeting, QA, launch and monitoring of email delivery
- Manage data provisioning, extended data partners, and build targetable segments
- Develop and own the Campaign Launch calendar, communicating milestones and ensure launch dates at met
Metrics and Analysis
- Conduct AB testing to optimize key metrics, such as Open Rates, CTR, and purchase conversion.
- Analyze and report on program and channel level performance
- Partner with our ESP to implement automated emails, such as a welcome series to onboard and nurture new subscribers
- Develop and optimize triggered email campaign (event and behavioral) to deliver timely, relevant messages
- Identify new Transactional email opportunities and execute against them
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years in email marketing
- Experience working with an enterprise level ESP, preferably Responsys
- Analytical thinker with a love of metrics, numbers and analysis
- A love of testing and optimization
- Strong interpersonal, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to embrace and learn new technologies and systems
- Understanding of effective email design, messaging, usability, and best practices
- Ability to manage and manipulate data using Excel and SQL
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with customer segmentation and lifecycle marketing
- Solid writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Familiarity with email design and coding concepts (HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Experience working with a Deliverability Partner, such as Return Path
Paid Social Media Specialist Contract MA
Job ID: 14865 Contract
Our client, located west of Boston, is looking for an onsite, freelance Paid Social Media Specialist to join their team and help with a number of projects. This opportunity begins immediately and could be extended long-term for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include managing social media campaigns for multiple clients, including development of paid social plans, strategy, budgets and timelines. This role may involve direct client engagement.
To qualify, you should have 3+ years of proven social media expertise in a professional environment, including digital media planning. Strong analytical and reporting skills are also important. The ability to present, train and advise clients is essential, as is being comfortable in a very fast-paced environment. Agency experience is also strongly preferred.
If you are available ASAP and have great paid and social media expertise, let us know for immediate consideration!
Corporate Events Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14847 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a growing security software company, is hiring a Corporate Events Manager to join their team. This is an exciting role for someone who lives and breathes events!
As the Corporate Events Manager you will be responsible for the research, planning and execution of industry tradeshows and events across the U.S. This role may also require travel to Europe as well. A valid passport and willingness travel 30-35% of the time is a must.
- Research, plan and execute all industry, partner and corporate events in the U.S.
- Manage and oversee all event deadlines, including: booth selection, contract negotiation, accommodations, staffing, coordination of registration, audio/visual requirements, and onsite set-up and logistics
- Interface with external vendors including suppliers, event venues, audio/visual companies and exhibit contractors
- Coordinate co-marketing activities
- Plan and execute pre- and post-event marketing campaigns and identify relevant events for speaking opportunities
- Manage sales staff involvement at events
- Travel in the U.S. and to European events as needed
- Produce metrics and analytics to demonstrate effectiveness and ROI of corporate industry events
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in managing and executing corporate events and associated marketing campaigns
- Bachelors Degree
- Effective negotiating skills
- Experience in event venue research, selection and negotiation
VP of Marketing Direct Hire NY
Job ID: 14844 Direct Hire NY
We are looking for a leader in the consumer marketing space who will live and breathe our brand, and mentor a team of growth-focused marketers. You’ll get in early and will have a seat at the table.
Our client is well funded startup, that is using technology and AI to change the way consumers think about one of the fundamental behaviors of their day – eating. They are looking for a Head of Marketing to lead consumer marketing efforts. This high visibility role will set marketing strategy and help grow the business both nationally and globally.
- Manage the consumer side of the market place, including customer acquisition, customer retention, and the brand
- Lead and mentor a dynamic team marketing team
- Guide team to new channel tests; evaluate new channels based on scalability, CPA and expected LTV
- Define and cultivate the brand, both via owned content and earned media
- Set quarterly marketing plans, targets, and budgets
- Member of the leadership team
- Data-driven marketer with 10+ years in consumer digital marketing
- Demonstrated history of success in acquisition marketing, direct marketing and related strategy
- Working knowledge of eComm, digital marketing campaign management and optimization
- Experience managing budgets, developing KPIs and creating marketing plans
- 5+ years’ experience in a management role
- Startup experience a big plus!
Digital Media Planner Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 14830 Contract To Hire MA
Our client, located south of Boston, is looking for an onsite, long-term freelance Media Planner to join their team. This opportunity begins immediately, will extend for approximately 9--12 months and could become a direct hire opportunity for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will be assisting with research and planning as well as production requests, working with vendors, setting up tags for retargeting,campaign tracking and processing of invoices.
To qualify for this role, you should have 1--3 years of digital media experience, ideally in planning (programmatic, mobile display,paid social, mobile, automation tactics), ideally in a B2B environment. B2C candidates will also be considered.
Ad Ops Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14827 Direct Hire MA
Our DT Boston client is an ad tech company working with top brands and retailers. They are unique in multiple ways, the chief being that they are able to use first party data to help their clients. The big deal? Their competitors rely on third party data. So our client is making better, more insightful marketing decisions based on consumer shopping behavior and activity.
They are looking for an Ad Operations Specialist to join their team. The role description for this position is fairly standard however the specialist right for this role is anything but standard! Check out below – you’ll learn about the kind of person who will thrive in this role. It’s the stuff in your DNA – not necessarily stuff you can learn from a manual.
- Entry level work experience, ideally agency or ad tech company. We are open to candidates who have had a meaningful internship at an agency or ad tech company
- Track record of being detail-oriented, a multi-tasker, focused and able to handle a high volume workload
- True interest in being in an ad ops roles – focused on the operational side of house vs. campaign management
- Bachelor’s degree
Director of Acquisition Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14823 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a globally acclaimed name in the world of inbound marketing, is evolving their GTM strategy with the announcement of several new marketing solutions + platforms. They are seeking a Director of Acquisition Marketing to build and scale a next level user generation playbook, while continuing to innovate their lead generation program.
The right candidate is a dynamic team leader and strategic marketer who is fluent in a wide range of traffic acquisition strategies, including content, search, social, paid and affiliate marketing.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Develop, design and execute a multi-channel traffic acquisition strategy, testing and implementing a first of its kind marketing free user acquisition strategy
- Manage global co-marketing team (5+)
- Design and implement creative programs to increase organic traffic
- Lead team to hit aggressive lead, demand and user generation goals
- Manage and deploy program budgets to drive scale from highest ROI campaigns
- Measure and optimize full funnel conversion to adapt acquisition tactics
- 7-10 years of experience in a marketing leadership role with a focus on lead gen or acquisition
- Analytically driven – must love data!
- Experience with marketing automation
- Executive thoughtleader with strong track record of partnering w/ C-Suite teams
Director of Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14812 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a financial technology company, is seeking a hands-on, strategic Marketing Director to lead a small marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing all acquisition, cross-sell, up-sell and retention efforts for the company. This role reports into the CEO.
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy to create growth across multiple channels, vertical segments, and geographies.
- Stay current around industry trends and compile competitive analysis/market intelligence through various third party sources, data analytics, and by surveying existing customers and employees. Identify and refine strategic target demographics and market segments.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive insights, including engagement rates, customer satisfaction, delivery of value proposition, conversion rates, and profitability of marketing initiatives.
- Oversee the development of targeted marketing campaigns, content, and collateral.
- Guide and direct the efforts of the marketing team including, SEO, PPC, lead generation, list acquisition, product and market development, pricing, promotional programs, branding, messaging, collateral design, web maintenance, social media, email marketing, tradeshow identification and coordination.
- Responsible for corporate communications (internal and external), public and industry relations, and event marketing.
- Responsible for managing marketing budgets and revenue retention.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong background and understanding of current digital marketing trends and technology.
- Proven experience developing marketing strategies that meet or exceed growth metrics.
- Salesforce, Marketo, and Wordpress experience preferred.
Product Marketing Manager - EDU Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14775 Direct Hire MA
Product Marketing Manager
Our client provides education services and career counseling to tens of thousands of students across the US. As they create quality educational experiences, they're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the team.
The Product Marketing Manager will define messaging, positioning and value proposition for a portfolio of educational products. The right candidate will passionate about creating web content and executing market research. This role sits in Boston. Apply today!
Develop messaging, positioning and value proposition for a suite of educational programs,
Ensure message consistency across both internal and external marketing channels
Develop and manage project plans to ensure new programs meet established KPIs
Conduct market research to understand competitive landscape and stay on top of trends
Drive messaging, positioning and product development for various buyer personas
Ensure consistency of messaging across marketing channels
Develop content including video scripts to support marketing efforts
3-5 years of experience in a product marketing or content focused position
Ability to manage projects in a cross-functional team environment
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
Search Marketing Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14770 Direct Hire MA
Top global consumer brand seeking Search Marketing Specialist.
- Responsible for all day to day operations, optimization and monitoring of search marketing efforts
- Responsible for planning and implementing PPC strategy
- Building and monitoring campaigns
- Campaign optimization, performance analysis
- Reporting performance and recommendations to senior management
- Managing key word strategy and discovery
- Daily performance management, budget pacing
- Researching and implementing SEO recommendations
- Partnering with website agency to implement SEO strategy
- Ability to recommend changes to site content and architechture to improve SEO
- Bachelors degree in advertising, marketing, communications or related discipline
- 2-4 years experience managing paid search campaigns; Experienced with SEO strategy and principles
- Knowledgeable across search engine platforms
- Experience with bid management tools
- AdWords and/or Microsoft certifications a plus
Search Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14711 Direct Hire MA
Our client, located just north of the city, recently launched a completely wireless, HD home monitoring & alert system. With its high video quality, nimble design, and low cost, it is disrupting the expensive security market and already edging out its competitors.
They are searching for a Paid Search Manager to join their growing marketing team. Reporting into Sr. Director of Marketing, you’ll have ownership of this channel. Working with internal and external resources, you will create campaigns, manage search programs, prepare reports, develop landing pages and write keyword copy. Our client is an ecommerce business that takes sales directly through our website and other online channels. They rely heavily on both paid and organic search as one of their primary revenue drivers.
- 3 - 5 years of experience (flexibility for the right candidate)
- Experience with Google, Bing and other performance based platforms
- Experience with managing remarketing, retargeting, and display advertising.
- Experience with relevant marketing technologies (DSPs, bid optimization tools, CRM, etc.)
- Functional knowledge of HTML, CSS - JS a bonus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Marketing Operations Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14649 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a fast-growing security software company, is seeking a Marketing Operations professional to join their expanding team. In this role you will support the Marketing team by gathering and analyzing data related to demand generation activities, marketing campaigns, tactics and programs and relating that data to pipeline and business performance along with managing projects assigned by marketing leadership. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate their ability to develop and manage strategic projects, analyze information gained and present to sales and marketing leaders throughout the company.
- Building and improving the global marketing reporting and analysis processes, with the goal of demonstrating marketing’s impact on sales, and to provide insight for future optimization
- Benchmark the current demand generation activities, performance and investment against industry best practices to provide recommendations and roadmap for improvements
- Own the Marketing Automation Platform (currently HubSpot) and other Marketing technologies required to generate qualified leads for sales and accelerate leads through the pipeline
- Manage reports and dashboards to provide detailed tracking of marketing programs across various channels as well as measure, monitor and optimize the funnel from inquiry to MQL to closed opportunity and provide regular reporting to leadership teams
- Partner with digital marketing and sales operations to develop lead management excellence including execution of lead development, nurturing and scoring
- Develop and optimize nurture tracks for prospects and customers while measuring their success
- Support field marketing leaders in the creation of segment marketing strategies and campaigns executed worldwide
- Maintain and improve the quality and governance of the marketing database, with tactics such as list segmentation, data enrichment projects to improve targeting, and list loading
- HubSpot, Marketo and Salesforce experience required
- Proficiency using HubSpot to execute email marketing campaigns and knowledge of best practices in email marketing
- Experience with marketing analytics, lead scoring, and nurture programs
- Strong strategic, analytical, project management and communication (oral and written) skills
- Experience in marketing operations for a B2B technology company