Sign up & get notified of new Product Management jobs
Product Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15041 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a local start-up who has created a groundbreaking, enterprise-level SaaS solution. They’re improving the cost, speed-to-market, and distribution of direct marketing campaigns. Through the incorporation of an advanced AI function, they are leading the digital transformation of a multi-million dollar industry and seeking a Product Manager to join them.
Reporting into the VP and working closely with the CEO, you’ll partner with stakeholders, engineers, marketing executives, and innovators from Fortune 500 brands to help take the platform to the next level. If you have experience launching new products in an early-stage environment, and you enjoy solving complex business challenges while delivering best-in-class products, this could be a terrific fit.
- Responsible for definition, documentation and ongoing management of solutions across product lifecycle
- Translating varied customer, market and business requirements into simple, beautiful and intuitive products
- Partnering cross-functionally to develop and implement a comprehensive product strategy
- Developing product demos, product marketing materials, messaging & content to support new product/feature releases and the business development team
- Working closely with Engineering teams in an agile environment
- Managing design and user-experience (UE/UX) deliverables
- Expertly presenting products and features to a wide range of internal and external audiences
- Experience at a high-growth, early-stage technology company
- 3+ years of product management experience enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions
- A consistently positive attitude, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
Senior Product Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15027 Direct Hire MASenior Product Manager - Ed/Tech
Our client is a growing leader in the education/technology space. As they continue to grow, they're looking to hire a Senior Product Manager to oversee their flagship application.
This is the perfect opportunity to make an immediate impact in a fast growing tech company. The right candidate will define and deliver high-value products to customers. This role is perfect for someone who wants to own both product strategy and execution.
In return, our client offers a flexible work environment with a driven team. This role sits in Boston with work from home potential and the area of impact is huge. Apply today!
Manage software products throughout the SDLC, from ideation through launch
Develop product requirements, delivering comps, outline QA plans and coordinating with customer success
Serve as the product expert for sales, answering technical questions and defining customization requirements when appropriate
Collaborate with customer success team to release new product updates and vet feature requests
Perform competitive research to make sure the product stays ahead of market trends
Recognize integration opportunities with other technology providers (e.g. CRM or ecommerce platforms)
4+ years of experience in a managing software products
Ability to motivate team members to hit critical deadlines
Strong technical acumen - actual ability to code a plus
Customer facing experience
Comfortable working with a distributed team
Product Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15013 Direct Hire MA
Software Product Manager - FinTech
Our client is a leader in the fin/tech space with an office in downtown Boston. As they continue to invest in their product, they're looking for a Product Manager to join their team.
The right candidate will be passionate about the financial services space. They will be responsible for roadmapping and delivering future versions of a major product line. In return, our client offers a strong team, competitive compensation and a high visibility role.
Define and drive product strategy and roadmap for financial services products
Serve as the product owner of software products and associated services and technologies
Create PRDs and set product delivery milestones and guidelines
Make build, buy, or partner recommendations for product when appropriate
Lead cross-functional teams to build a world-class products
Serve as the market expert in the space, staying on top of new trends and technologies
2+ years of Product Management experience, financial software experience preferred
Experience working with engineers in an Agile environment
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Exceptional organizational and analytical skills with ability to see beyond short term pressures
Bachelor’s degree or in business, computer science or engineering; MBA a plus
Sr. Manager, Technical Product Management and Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14936 Direct Hire MA
Located in the metro Boston area, our client is one of the country’s leading SaaS-based medical technology companies. We are looking for a Senior Manager of Technical Product Marketing – someone who can serve as an evangelist for the company’s platform, working in tandem with developers and engineers (internally) as well as third party companies who build on top of their platform.
Ideal candidate experience
- Serves as a highly technical marketer, ideally with a blend of product management and marketing
- Drives platform adoption by working with developers and partners
- Splits their time talking to customers as well as getting into the weeds with a product team
- Defines the value proposition for a service line and influences leaders to adopt that vision
- 5+ years of professional experience, including at least 5 years of product marketing or platform evangelism
- Experience working in a health/medical IT or b2b SaaS environment
- Skilled at working with highly technical audiences; able to translate technical content into business value for internal and external stakeholders. Confidence in interacting with all levels of product and marketing leadership to drive a point of view around the future of the product and go-to-market campaigns
- Strength in messaging complex products and creating content for marketing materials for demand generation campaigns, social media, blogs, website content, data sheets, magazine articles, press releases and other collateral and communications
- Expertise in conducting detailed market and product research in order to understand products, competitor’s products, and the broader healthcare ecosystem
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA strongly preferred
Product Manager - Education/Technology Direct Hire Massachusetts
Job ID: 14817 Direct Hire Massachusetts
Our client is a leading education and technology company focused on enabling non-traditional learners to achieve their academic goals and dreams. Located in Boston’s seaport, this mission-focused company has been undergoing a digital revolution to imbue everything about their business with cutting-edge technology and solutions.
Right now, they’re making their Product Manager opening a top-priority. This is a new role that reports directly into their VP of Product. The Product Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and building new applications, along with the enhancement of existing applications. The right candidate will be adept at operating in an agile environment, will have worked across a variety of products, and will be able move quickly and nimbly in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Lead and define roadmap for learning applications (desktop and mobile)
- Liaise between multiple business partners and subject matter experts to establish vision for new products and existing product enhancements
- Act as Product Owner, utilizing SCRUM process in Agile by managing the backlog and creating/prioritizing user stories
- Monitor product performance using Google Analytics, competitive benchmarking, data analysis, end user observation, testing, surveys, and usability studies
- Liaise between development teams and leadership on product performance and roadmap
The right candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in product management and/or business analysis roles
- Strong oral/written communicator
- Proven leader across technical and non-technical resources
- Experience with b2c and b2b applications
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Analytical tools, such as Google Analytics
- A strong UX background
Product Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14813 Direct Hire MA
Product Manager - Growing SaaS Startup!
Our client is focused on building products to help small and medium businesses grow their companies. As they continue to serve more and more customers, they are looking to grow their Product Management team.
Our client is looking for an Experienced Product Manager who can conceptualize and deliver high value products to its customers. Successful candidates will combine a passion for product and technology in a high-energy environment with great ideas coming from all directions.
This high-visibility role will give you the chance to make a significant contribution to the company’s revenue and overall success.
Understand and analyze our client's market and customer needs
Drive product vision and roadmap, and be responsible for the success of the product
Work closely with UX and Development teams to create great products
Influence Sales, Client Services, and Marketing teams to improve sales and customer happiness
Identify, track and improve success metrics
2+ years of software product management experience, preferably in a SaaS company
Passion for great products and for identifying and solving problems for customers
Excellent problem solving, analytical skills
Strong communicator with product, engineering, and marketing teams
Experience with agile development processes (Our client has weekly releases)
Product Manager - EDU Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14777 Direct Hire MAProduct Manager - Education
Our client helps hundreds of thousands of students further their skills and launch new careers. They're looking for a Product Manager who can launch tools and products to serve their community.
The right candidate will have a track record of creating services using both content and technology. This role sits in Boston, MA and comes with competitive salary, bonus and benefits. Apply today!
Role and Responsibilities:
Develop a product roadmap from MVP through total roll out
Collaborate with marketing to develop value proposition and product positioning
Create a customer feedback loop to ensure constant improvement
Work with IT/Engineering leadership to set and track development milestones
Preferred Skills and Experience
3-7+ years of product management experience
Ability to manage across teams
Track record of making build vs. buy decisions
Experience working with UX to develop journey maps, user flows and buyer personas
Experience in education, technology or staffing a major plus
Jr. Product Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14605 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a consumer-facing, social app organization with a global user base, looking for a Product Manager to take the lead on one of their growing mobile apps. The Product Manager is responsible for researching, understanding and communicating the needs of their members throughout the entire organization, and most importantly, with the Agile engineering team.
You should feel at home managing a product backlog and grooming it on an ongoing basis so that it’s ready for review at sprint planning meetings. With so much going on, you’ll also need to be comfortable identifying metrics and ensuring that the backlog is prioritized with those in mind.
You’ll work with Executive stakeholders, Engineers, and other Product Managers to produce well-written requirements in the form of stories with defined acceptance criteria. You’ll be involved in the day-to-day Engineering process: progressively elaborating upon stories when questions arise and reviewing end-results against the acceptance criteria.
Working with the Product team, you’ll develop an intimate understanding of the member base and what’s important to them. You’ll use this knowledge to identify opportunities for future products and features and back up your assertions with research.
- Research markets and competitors to determine product positioning, focusing on strategies that impact the direction of future products;
- Work within the Product team to define product vision, direction and positioning;
- Compose, manage, prioritize and execute on a product backlog using requirements and feedback from all stakeholders for the product as well as customer feedback;
- Maintain constant communication with Engineering, documenting any new requirements based on conversations with the team and ongoing changes in the market/landscape;
- Compose requirements, specifications and acceptance criteria using user stories;
- Work with Project Management and stakeholders to organize backlog items into appropriate releases;
- Analyze the competitive landscape; monitor and incorporate industry innovations into the product line;
- Define user persona for individual products that contribute to product requirements and use scenarios;
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field;
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Product Manager for a software product (B2C) preferred;
- Experience as an Agile/Scrum Product Owner preferred;
- Experience in the world of Engineering is a plus, but not required.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- A love for products, especially in the technology place;
- Passion for bringing people together using technology;
- Natural ability to relate to customers and gather information;
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding product and marketing strategy;
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex, high-availability web applications;
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills, combined with strong technical abilities and a passion for new technologies;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills;
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills;
- Expertise with wire framing/mockup tools including Balsimiq, Sketch, OmniGraffle/Visio or similar tools;
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups;
- Experience designing iOS / Android / Windows / mobile web applications;
- Experience developing social and/or dating mobile products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired.