Sign up & get notified of new Product Management jobs
Product Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15907 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a software, marketing, and design firm that is bringing cutting-edge resources to the real estate industry. Headquartered in Boston with offices globally, this is a lean, innovative and entrepreneurial group. They are seeking a Product Manager to join them. This is a high visibility role with direct lines to C-Suite from day one.
The ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of Product Management experience at a high-growth tech company (SaaS & cloud-based software preferred)
- Ability to own and execute against roadmap that aligns with strategic business goals
- Experience working within agile/scrum methodology
- Technically minded with ability to translate business needs into requirements for development team
- Bachelor’s degree required
Product Manager for Mobile/Digital Consumer Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15883 Direct Hire MA
Atlas Genetics has engaged us on a search for a Consumer Product Manager who has Mobile/Digital expertise. The company, based in Boston’s North End, is creating a new category of in vitro diagnostics focused on decentralized, near-patient and Point-of-Care testing for everyone. The company’s proprietary technology platform positions Atlas in the vanguard of the rapidly evolving and increasingly patient-directed landscape of consumer diagnostics, where convenience, rapid “test and treat,” and portability are becoming critical to success. Atlas aims to meet patients where they are and improve patient outcomes by arming healthcare professionals with an intuitive, rapid and cost-effective solution for on-demand diagnosis of infectious diseases. For more information, visit www.atlasgenetics.com.
Are you someone who loves problem solving and continually seeks to learn new skills? As a Product Manager, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next product innovation to working directly with designers and engineers to implement features. You will use your start-up mindset and your full range of product development skills to produce elegantly simple features. You’ll be expected to push the boundaries of what’s possible while sharing in our healthy obsession for quality and attention to detail.
- Develop and execute on product strategy. Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative product features.
- Gather requirements, develop product specifications, and execute against them
- Communicate product vision and priorities to internal and external stakeholders. Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineering, design, marketing and legal to build amazing products.
- Work hands-on with designers and engineers to implement and build new features that meet our standards of simplicity and quality.
- Drive product development from small features to full-developed products.
- Help the team be faster at executing towards a roadmap that is a balanced portfolio of big bets, tactical changes, and core refinements.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- 3+ years product management or product design experience
- 3+ years’ experience in technical architecture of software/mobile applications
- 3+ years’ experience designing user interfaces
- Have a creative and entrepreneurial spirit and consider yourself a strong operational thinker and are a self-starter.
- Track record of collaborating with design and engineering to come up with a roadmap and shipping delightful product experiences to users.
- Excellent communication skills and experience managing input from a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Empathy for user problems, and an ability to distill insights into the right product answer.
- Strong analytical ability and proven process of data-validated, hypothesis-driven, experiment-tested decisions.
Senior Product Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15518 Direct Hire MA
Senior Product Manager
Opportunity with an international start-up that is changing web accessibility globally.Responsibilities
- Collaborate cross functionally with engineering, sales, design, and data analytics to ideate, develop, and launch new user-facing features and internal tools
- Use qualitative insights (including research trips to our markets) and data analysis to identify new in-product growth features and enhance the user onboarding process
- Participate in shaping our long-term growth and market expansion strategy
- Determine and prioritize technical and data reporting requirements for integration with partners / internal systems and internal tools
- Develop tools and strategies to combat user acquisition fraud
- 3-5+ years product management experience, prior consumer mobile app required
- Knowledge of app install attribution partner integrations and management
- Strong eye for UX and ability to empathize with users across varying geographies and cultures
- Ability to balance intuition and insights by quickly developing hypothesis and then executing analyses to drive direction
- Ability to travel to emerging markets several times per year
- Preferred: Understanding of mobile app user acquisition including Facebook, OEM, and other B2C growth marketing channels (including offline campaigns)
- Preferred: Working knowledge of the tenets of response marketing
- Preferred: Experience with user referral programs
Head of Product Direct Hire NY
Job ID: 15485 Direct Hire NY
Our client is well funded startup, that is using technology and AI to change the way consumers think about one of the fundamental behaviors of their day – eating. They are looking for a consumer product lead who will own the product roadmap across desktop, iOS, Android and mobile. This high visibility role will be part of the leadership team driving strategy and growth through product enhancements and new features.
- 8+ years experience in a product management role
- Analytically-minded with a capacity for data-driven decision making
- Experience working in Agile product dev environment
- Strong UX/UI knowledge
- Experience leading and mentoring staff
- Startup experience a plus!
Director, Product Management Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15475 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a growing ecommerce startup who is paving the way for small businesses to boost their visibility. They are looking for a Director of Product Management to join their team and lead and define critical products for the company. If you are looking to get in on the ground floor at a profitable, global startup, this could be a great opportunity.
<!--?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /-->
Manage and lead the product management team: team management, KPI development, project prioritization, resourcing
Determine and drive product roadmap
Competitive assessment, market evaluation to determine product enhancement opportunities and new product viability
Responsible for testing product ideas to increase revenue, cross-sell and conversion rates. (UI, UX, workflows, functionality, pricing optimization, merchandising, and customer experience)
5+ years in a product management role
Passionate about building great online applications
Solid analytical skills
Strong project management skills
Understanding of web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, etc) and the basics of SEO and UUI/UX elements
Experience managing small teams