Sign up & get notified of new Product Management jobs
Head of Product Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15156 Direct Hire MA
If you have a background in industrial design, product management/development and experience managing product/s for a lifestyle consumer brand, this role could be an excellent fit.
Our client, a startup in the robotics space, is seeking a Head of Product. You will be responsible for helping define the product's feature set, its behaviors and modes of interaction with users. While leading a team, you will develop product roadmaps, create best-in-breed product practices and processes, and drive the execution of all product-related initiatives from inception to completion.
- Deeply understand the customers’ challenges and market; help drive the company-level product vision that keeps the company at the forefront of the market
- Responsible for the end-to-end product lifecycle
- Collaborate with key business and engineering stakeholders to identify and prioritize product capabilities and gaps
- Lead and motivate a team of UI/UX designers
- Bridge the gap between the technical world of engineers and designers and the marketing vision around the brand
- Develop a strong product culture of innovation, rapid testing and continuous learning
- Partner with Marketing to develop a go-to-market strategy and facilitate successful and impactful product launches
- 7+ years experience in senior product management/marketing/ product development / UI & UX leadership roles
- You have worked with a lifestyle B2C product where you were the first mover in a new category that you created / defined
- You have a user-centric approach to creating great products
- You have start-up experience in a product role working for a consumer facing luxury lifestyle brand
Product Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15041 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a local start-up who has created a groundbreaking, enterprise-level SaaS solution. They’re improving the cost, speed-to-market, and distribution of direct marketing campaigns. Through the incorporation of an advanced AI function, they are leading the digital transformation of a multi-million dollar industry and seeking a Product Manager to join them.
Reporting into the VP and working closely with the CEO, you’ll partner with stakeholders, engineers, marketing executives, and innovators from Fortune 500 brands to help take the platform to the next level. If you have experience launching new products in an early-stage environment, and you enjoy solving complex business challenges while delivering best-in-class products, this could be a terrific fit.
- Responsible for definition, documentation and ongoing management of solutions across product lifecycle
- Translating varied customer, market and business requirements into simple, beautiful and intuitive products
- Partnering cross-functionally to develop and implement a comprehensive product strategy
- Developing product demos, product marketing materials, messaging & content to support new product/feature releases and the business development team
- Working closely with Engineering teams in an agile environment
- Managing design and user-experience (UE/UX) deliverables
- Expertly presenting products and features to a wide range of internal and external audiences
- Experience at a high-growth, early-stage technology company
- 3+ years of product management experience enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions
- A consistently positive attitude, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
Product Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15013 Direct Hire MA
Software Product Manager - FinTech
Our client is a leader in the fin/tech space with an office in downtown Boston. As they continue to invest in their product, they're looking for a Product Manager to join their team.
The right candidate will be passionate about the financial services space. They will be responsible for roadmapping and delivering future versions of a major product line. In return, our client offers a strong team, competitive compensation and a high visibility role.
Define and drive product strategy and roadmap for financial services products
Serve as the product owner of software products and associated services and technologies
Create PRDs and set product delivery milestones and guidelines
Make build, buy, or partner recommendations for product when appropriate
Lead cross-functional teams to build a world-class products
Serve as the market expert in the space, staying on top of new trends and technologies
2+ years of Product Management experience, financial software experience preferred
Experience working with engineers in an Agile environment
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Exceptional organizational and analytical skills with ability to see beyond short term pressures
Bachelor’s degree or in business, computer science or engineering; MBA a plus
Product Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14813 Direct Hire MA
Product Manager - Growing SaaS Startup!
Our client is focused on building products to help small and medium businesses grow their companies. As they continue to serve more and more customers, they are looking to grow their Product Management team.
Our client is looking for an Experienced Product Manager who can conceptualize and deliver high value products to its customers. Successful candidates will combine a passion for product and technology in a high-energy environment with great ideas coming from all directions.
This high-visibility role will give you the chance to make a significant contribution to the company’s revenue and overall success.
Understand and analyze our client's market and customer needs
Drive product vision and roadmap, and be responsible for the success of the product
Work closely with UX and Development teams to create great products
Influence Sales, Client Services, and Marketing teams to improve sales and customer happiness
Identify, track and improve success metrics
2+ years of software product management experience, preferably in a SaaS company
Passion for great products and for identifying and solving problems for customers
Excellent problem solving, analytical skills
Strong communicator with product, engineering, and marketing teams
Experience with agile development processes (Our client has weekly releases)