Sign up & get notified of new Product Management jobs
Product Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16208 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a local start-up who has created a groundbreaking, enterprise-level SaaS solution. They’re improving the cost, speed-to-market, and distribution of direct marketing campaigns. Through the incorporation of an advanced AI function, they are leading the digital transformation of a multi-million-dollar industry and seeking a Product Manager to join them.
Reporting into the VP and working closely with the CEO, you’ll partner with stakeholders, engineers, marketing executives, and innovators from Fortune 500 brands to help take the platform to the next level. If you have experience launching new products in an early-stage environment, and you enjoy solving complex business challenges while delivering best-in-class products, this could be a terrific fit.
The ideal candidate…
- 2+ years of product management experience within an Agile environment
- Experience at a high-growth SaaS company is ideal
- Responsible for definition, documentation and management of solutions across product lifecycle
- Comfort partnering cross-functionally to develop and implement product strategy
- Ability to work closely with Engineering, Development, and UX teams, and present to internal/external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree required
Sr. Product Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16108 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a recently acquired ecommerce startup who is paving the way for small businesses to boost their visibility. They are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their team and lead and define critical products for the company. If you are looking to join a profitable, well-supported global organization, this could be a great opportunity.
<!--?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /-->
Manage and lead the product management team: team management, KPI development, project prioritization, resourcing
Determine and drive product roadmap
Competitive assessment, market evaluation to determine product enhancement opportunities and new product viability
Responsible for testing product ideas to increase revenue, cross-sell and conversion rates. (UI, UX, workflows, functionality, pricing optimization, merchandising, and customer experience)
5+ years in a product management role
Passionate about building great online applications
Solid analytical skills
Strong project management skills
Understanding of web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, etc) and the basics of SEO and UI/UX elements
Experience managing small teams
Head of Product Direct Hire NY
Job ID: 15485 Direct Hire NY
Our client is well funded startup, that is using technology and AI to change the way consumers think about one of the fundamental behaviors of their day – eating. They are looking for a consumer product lead who will own the product roadmap across desktop, iOS, Android and mobile. This high visibility role will be part of the leadership team driving strategy and growth through product enhancements and new features.
- 8+ years experience in a product management role
- Analytically-minded with a capacity for data-driven decision making
- Experience working in Agile product dev environment
- Strong UX/UI knowledge
- Experience leading and mentoring staff
- Startup experience a plus!