Sign up & get notified of new Product Management jobs
Digital Product Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15549 Direct Hire MA
We are actively seeking a Digital Product Manager to help create truly elevated experiences for our customers across our consumer-facing ecommerce platforms. We are a consumer brand that is a leader in the use of technology to create innovative experiences for our guests. This role is critical to the continued growth of the brand.
In partnership with business leadership, the Digital Product Manager will contribute to both large and small scale initatives, assist in defining the roadmap for the program and advocate for both customer and business priorities throughout the organization. Product Managers help define and socialize the product vision from overall product strategy to day to day scope changes. They will have an acute sense of “what matters,” leveraging data and insight to optimize the customer experience and partnering closely with stakeholders to ensure solutions create best in breed experiences for our users and maximize benefit to the organization. A successful Product Manager will be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, at various stages of their development.
- Balance multiple objectives, projects and goals simultaneously
- Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives of the project--- and is able to operate in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Identify unmet customer needs and develop feature/functionality concepts that meet those needs
- Lead cross-functional teams through the entire product development lifecycle, identifying creative solutions for problems that arise along the way
- Anticipate upstream and downstream impacts of the project and work with internal business groups to adjust business tools and practices in order to support new features & functionality.
- Develop supporting business cases, including financial impact and benefits statements, to support feature/functionality concepts and sell the concepts to internal audiences through persuasive oral and written presentations.
- Write user stories as part of an Agile project framework that:
- directly support the primary objectives of the project
- are appropriate in size for iterative development
- include clear and specific acceptance criteria
- take into account dependencies on other stories and/or projects & initiative
- Develop test plans, monitor key metrics and support analytics teams for continual optimization of the product and business plan
- 3+ years of related e-Commerce / web / internet experience
- Self-starter with strong analytical, prioritization, problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Understanding of marketing technologies
- Technical proclivity to learn new systems / technology for future incorporation or integration to the digital experience
- Obsession with creating great customer experiences
Senior Product Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15518 Direct Hire MA
Senior Product Manager
Opportunity with an international start-up that is changing web accessibility globally.Responsibilities
- Collaborate cross functionally with engineering, sales, design, and data analytics to ideate, develop, and launch new user-facing features and internal tools
- Use qualitative insights (including research trips to our markets) and data analysis to identify new in-product growth features and enhance the user onboarding process
- Participate in shaping our long-term growth and market expansion strategy
- Determine and prioritize technical and data reporting requirements for integration with partners / internal systems and internal tools
- Develop tools and strategies to combat user acquisition fraud
- 3-5+ years product management experience, prior consumer mobile app required
- Knowledge of app install attribution partner integrations and management
- Strong eye for UX and ability to empathize with users across varying geographies and cultures
- Ability to balance intuition and insights by quickly developing hypothesis and then executing analyses to drive direction
- Ability to travel to emerging markets several times per year
- Preferred: Understanding of mobile app user acquisition including Facebook, OEM, and other B2C growth marketing channels (including offline campaigns)
- Preferred: Working knowledge of the tenets of response marketing
- Preferred: Experience with user referral programs
Head of Product Direct Hire NY
Job ID: 15485 Direct Hire NY
Our client is well funded startup, that is using technology and AI to change the way consumers think about one of the fundamental behaviors of their day – eating. They are looking for a consumer product lead who will own the product roadmap across desktop, iOS, Android and mobile. This high visibility role will be part of the leadership team driving strategy and growth through product enhancements and new features.
- 8+ years experience in a product management role
- Analytically-minded with a capacity for data-driven decision making
- Experience working in Agile product dev environment
- Strong UX/UI knowledge
- Experience leading and mentoring staff
- Startup experience a plus!
Director, Product Management Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15475 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a growing ecommerce startup who is paving the way for small businesses to boost their visibility. They are looking for a Director of Product Management to join their team and lead and define critical products for the company. If you are looking to get in on the ground floor at a profitable, global startup, this could be a great opportunity.
<!--?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /-->
Manage and lead the product management team: team management, KPI development, project prioritization, resourcing
Determine and drive product roadmap
Competitive assessment, market evaluation to determine product enhancement opportunities and new product viability
Responsible for testing product ideas to increase revenue, cross-sell and conversion rates. (UI, UX, workflows, functionality, pricing optimization, merchandising, and customer experience)
5+ years in a product management role
Passionate about building great online applications
Solid analytical skills
Strong project management skills
Understanding of web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, etc) and the basics of SEO and UUI/UX elements
Experience managing small teams