Sign up & get notified of new Product Management jobs
Product Marketing Manager for Quell Wearable Technology Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15977 Direct Hire MA
HireMinds has been engaged by NeuroMetrix on a search for a Product Marketing Manager to focus on their Quell® Wearable Technology product. NeuroMetrix, based in Waltham, MA, is a dynamic, fast growing health technology company with the mission to empower people to regain their quality of life. Our latest innovation, Quell, is a patented wearable technology that treats chronic pain without drugs. We are looking for a results-driven Product Marketing Manager to help accelerate our growth. The Quell team is entrepreneurial and requires the candidate to lead, innovate and influence stakeholders at all levels. The position reports to the Director of Consumer Marketing.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable operating in a small company, fast paced environment and will be resourceful and flexible. We are looking for an independent self-starter who will also be a team player and strong project manager willing to tackle projects in multiple areas simultaneously. Strategic thinking and planning are required and this person must have a strong propensity towards action including executing with excellence and attention to detail. A “delighter” would be a high level of comfort with clinical and technical information and the ability to translate data into relevant claims for sales and marketing.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Lead upstream and downstream marketing activities for the Quell product line including new product development, launch preparations and demand planning
- Develop and execute marketing strategy for major launches and industry events including the Las Vegas Consumer Electronics Show (CES)
- Lead product concept development, including concept testing and other creative testing requirements
- Lead development and application of product claims across communications
- Contribute to content development for website, email campaigns, press releases
- Create compelling collateral including photo and video shoots and written materials
- Continuously evaluate user experience including onboarding materials such as Quick Start Guide, User Manual and App experience (monitor consumer feedback on Quell platform and make app development recommendation accordingly)
- Manage packaging projects, balancing needs to reduce costs and maintain premium brand
- Liaise with on-site Customer Care and Engineering teams, and off-site Manufacturing team
- Collaborate with HealthCare Professional sales team including engagement with nationally known healthcare institutions and key opinion leaders
- In partnership with Healthcare Professional Sales team, lead trade show strategy for both healthcare professionals and consumers
- Oversee trade show execution for all shows, competitive intelligence and Healthcare Professional Affiliate program
- 5-8 years of product management/consumer marketing experience, preferably with a premium over-the-counter (OTC) healthcare, technology or direct to consumer product.
- Experience launching new consumer technology products, ideally in the medical device/wearable technology space.
- Motivated self-starter with a collaborative team mindset.
- Strong project management and marketing communications skills including attention to detail.
- Proven verbal and written communication and influencing skills – with colleagues, vendors and customers.
- Ability to interpret data/information and synthesize into implications, insights, and action plan.
- Prior experience working with agencies/vendors is ideal
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a science or marketing/communications major. MBA or Master’s degree is a plus but not required.
Product Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15926 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a well-funded startup in Boston that is disrupting how students and families navigate the education process. With an aim to provide equal access to resources, they've created a platform to aggregate all sorts of college data and provide students with personalized, targeted recommendations for their future.
They are looking for a Product Manager to join their growing team. In this role you will:
- Develop and set the strategy for their website and web properties
- Drive traffic and improve conversion rates
- Run an agile process with a talented, scrappy team of designers, engineers and marketers
- Be a part of a mission-driven organization with endless growth opportunities
If you have 5-7 years of consumer product management experience OR if you're a technical consumer product marketer looking to move into a new space, apply today!
Head of Product Direct Hire NY
Job ID: 15485 Direct Hire NY
Our client is well funded startup, that is using technology and AI to change the way consumers think about one of the fundamental behaviors of their day – eating. They are looking for a consumer product lead who will own the product roadmap across desktop, iOS, Android and mobile. This high visibility role will be part of the leadership team driving strategy and growth through product enhancements and new features.
- 8+ years experience in a product management role
- Analytically-minded with a capacity for data-driven decision making
- Experience working in Agile product dev environment
- Strong UX/UI knowledge
- Experience leading and mentoring staff
- Startup experience a plus!
Director, Product Management Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15475 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a growing ecommerce startup who is paving the way for small businesses to boost their visibility. They are looking for a Director of Product Management to join their team and lead and define critical products for the company. If you are looking to get in on the ground floor at a profitable, global startup, this could be a great opportunity.
<!--?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /-->
Manage and lead the product management team: team management, KPI development, project prioritization, resourcing
Determine and drive product roadmap
Competitive assessment, market evaluation to determine product enhancement opportunities and new product viability
Responsible for testing product ideas to increase revenue, cross-sell and conversion rates. (UI, UX, workflows, functionality, pricing optimization, merchandising, and customer experience)
5+ years in a product management role
Passionate about building great online applications
Solid analytical skills
Strong project management skills
Understanding of web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, etc) and the basics of SEO and UUI/UX elements
Experience managing small teams