Sign up & get notified of new Media jobs
Integrated Media Planner Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15636 Direct Hire MA
Our client is an award winning mid-sized agency headquartered in Boston. They have the resources to rival the big guys, but the entrepreneurialism of a start-up. They represent a range of global clients spanning retail, CPG, healthcare, among others.
They are looking for an Integrated Media Planner to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate has…
- 2+ years of experience developing and executing multi-channel media plans across ppc, programmatic, display, social, video, among others at the national and local level
- Integrated expertise with strengths in digital
- Experience with tools such as DoubleClick, DART, comScore, and MRI
- CPG experience is ideal
- Bachelor’s degree required
Media Supervisor Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15635 Direct Hire MA
Our client is an award winning mid-sized agency headquartered in Boston. They have the resources to rival the big guys, but the entrepreneurialism of a startup. They represent a range of global clients spanning retail, CPG, healthcare, among others.
They are looking for a Media Supervisor to join their growing team. This role will be the client ‘go-to’ for all things media. The Sup will lead client meetings, make insightful recommendations, and manage a team of junior to mid-level professionals.
The ideal candidate…
- 4+ years of experience including display, programmatic, and paid, preferably within an agency
- Proven success running integrated campaigns at both a national and local level (digital expertise is preferred)
- Experience with DoubleClick and other 3rd party tracking solutions
- Analytically driven
- Accustomed to working in fast-paced, innovative environments
- Bachelor’s degree required
Media Supervisor Direct Hire CT
Job ID: 15618 Direct Hire CT
Our client is a top Media and Analytics agency located in Fairfield County, CT. Named to Inc's list of 5000 fastest growing companies, they are a leader in the media space with clients spanning consumer products, healthcare, non-profit and more. The Media Supervisor will join an expert group of planners and buyers playing a central role as a strategic client partner and mentor to junior staff.
Serve as client partner developing and presenting strategic media plans and solutions
Client relationship management, media planning, insights, vendor negotiation and team leadership
Developing POVs and plan presentation while working cooperatively with cross-function internal teams
Applying best practices as well as demonstrating passion for staying abreast of emerging media trends
5+ years experience in an integrated media planning role (Digital, Print, TV, Radio and OOH)
Demonstrated experience leading client relationships and driving media strategy
Metrics-driven and focused on performance
Experienced managing media budgets, vendor relationships and negotiations
Working knowledge of media planning and research tools