Performance Media Analyst – Paid Search Direct Hire ME
Job ID: 16093 Direct Hire ME
HireMinds has been engaged by L.L.Bean, based in Freeport, ME, on a search for a Performance Media Analyst. They’ve established themselves as one of the leading retail brands in the country and are actively hiring across marketing and customer insight divisions. If you’re seeking a highly visible role, the opportunity to work with some of the largest budgets on the East Coast, and a company that invests heavily in their search programs, we’d love to hear from you.
Please note: The role is based in Maine and you must be located in/able to relocate to work out of their HQ in Freeport, ME. The search is national with a relocation benefits offered.
- Ensure efficient day-to-day management of Paid Search and Shopping campaigns with the ability to plan, implement, analyze, and optimize
- Conduct keyword research and make recommendations on appropriate keyword/product group builds to support campaign strategy
- Analyze campaign performance to ensure sales goals and spend budgets are met
- Execute appropriate bid modifications in support of campaign objectives
- Work with Feed Vendor and internal stakeholders to maintain product data feed quality and implement content rules
- Inform and educate broader L.L.Bean marketing organization through regular reporting and analytics
- Collaborate with merchandising and product teams to inform campaign development
- Develop, execute, and analyze ad copy and landing page testing across campaigns
- 2-4 years’ work experience in a professional environment with a strong preference for 2 years of direct to consumer paid search experience
- Proficiency in Excel, Google AdWords, bid management tools such as Doubleclick, and site analytics tools such as Omniture or Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and develop action plans
- Resourceful and self-motivated approach to work, with an interest in learning and growing professionally at L.L.Bean
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Keen attention to detail and highly organized
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a marketing-related field.