Digital Strategy and Execution Senior Manager/AD Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16424 Direct Hire
A Cambridge, MA gene and immunotherapy company is hiring someone who has a blend of digital strategy and execution from a biotech/pharma company OR digital health agency to join their digital excellence team. The role is scoped as a Senior Manager but we will consider someone at the Associate Director level.
This person will collaborate with the brands and key functions to deliver digital strategy and support execution. This role will enable high-impact corporate, disease, and product communication via digital experiences in partnership with global and regional marketing teams and serve as a bridge between commercialization teams and IT partners.
In this newly-created position, you will join a small team whose focus is collaborating with brands and key functions to design and deliver digital experiences, digital media, and digital analytics. You will partner with various marketing teams and work with commercialization teams, agencies and IT.
- Serve as the digital subject matter expert to drive digital experience programs that generate value for patients, families, and caregivers
- Collaborate with medical, legal, and regulatory stakeholders to ensure compliance
- Provide strategic and executional support across digital initiatives including SEO/SEM, Social, Websites, Email, Display, etc.
- Manage digital/media agencies relationships
- Execute digital reporting for brands and identify actionable insights
- Manage budgets for digital initiatives
- 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing, multi-channel strategy role at either a pharma, biotech or medical device company or at an agency whose clients are in the industry
- Deep knowledge of digital tactics, including websites, SEO/SEM, Display, Email, Social, etc.
- Skilled in using data to measure the impact of digital programs
- Proven track record of autonomously driving projects to completion
- Able to build and foster relationships with colleagues across functions, geographies and levels
- Bachelor’s degree
Local candidates preferred but the client will provide relocation to a star candidate