Director of Consumer Brand Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16394 Direct Hire MA
Our Boston client is building their marketing team and looking for a Director of Consumer Brand Marketing. The company was just granted FDA clearance to market a prescription product to aid in weight management. Six out of 10 people lost an average of 10% of their body weight in clinical trials. The market is primed for disruption and the Director will play a key role in doing this.
In this new role, you will establish broad awareness of the product and lead all aspects of brand building and broad reach marketing. We are seeking someone who is skilled in developing the strategy, synthesizing information from multiple sources to create an actionable point of view and direction for a brand – and then leading the implementation. If you have a track record of growing market share, boosting net sales and increasing profit margin for a new brand in a complex category, read on.
- 8+ years of product marketing/brand management experience in either healthcare, OTC or CPG
- Proven track record of launching new consumer driven brands
- Led creative and media partners by leveraging expertise in all media channels, especially digital and social
- Blend of in house combined with agency or consulting experience preferred
- Experience disrupting the status quo and finding innovative solutions to challenging problems
- Results oriented
- Thrives in a start-up where you must be able to influence and lead others while also rolling up your sleeves and get work done
- Able to travel domestically up to 20%
- Bachelor’s degree