Head of Customer Acquisition Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16172 Direct Hire MA
Senior Manager of Customer Acquisition
Downtown Crossing, Boston
We are looking to hire a dynamic individual capable of aggressively growing our consumer customer base and revenue. We are a seed-round start-up with a simple - yet brilliant - solution to one of the ongoing headaches in most of our lives. Are you ready to join us in our journey?
Report to the CEO, this critical role owns the primary responsibility of driving user adoption, and ultimately increasing revenue through a corporate client partnership. With a team of 3 direct reports who are managing accounts in the field, this role will be the key to driving awareness, engagement, and ultimately, acquisition.
Ideal candidates are scrappy self-starters that thrive when given large responsibility and the autonomy to create success. Ideal candidates should have hands-on experience conceptualizing and executing marketing programs, including deep experience in email marketing (no preference on which tool - you can bring in the technology you prefer if we aren't already using it), referral incentives, event promotion, partnership marketing and customer marketing.
- Creating customer acquisition, activation, and upselling strategies.
- Working cross-functionally with engineering, product management, operations, and marketing to execute on strategies.
- Managing 3 account managers, providing direction and assistance to ensure each individual’s success.
- Creating marketing content and strategy for all traditional and digital marketing channels ranging from guerrilla marketing events to paid digital advertising.
- Providing hands-on and onsite assistance however needed.
- Developing and implementing new tactics to further drive customer adoption.
- Working cross functionally with the leadership team to shape company strategy.
- Reporting weekly customer adoption progress.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to take their career to the next level by joining a high-growth start-up in a leadership role.
Who are we?
We deliver game-changing convenience through our seamless, tech-enabled platform and innovative mobile service. We are simplifying one of the ongoing responsibilities of maintenance by having the services delivered on-demand, at your convenience.
We are smart and we are driven...but we want to hire people who are smarter than we are. We believe in giving people room to spread their wings! We are at the onset of a tremendously exciting journey, and this role is one of the most important to fuel our growth in the next 12 months. If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you!