Director of Performance Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16393 Direct Hire MA
Boston biotech is building their marketing team and looking for a Director of Performance Marketing. The company was just granted FDA clearance to market a prescription product to aid in weight management. Six out of 10 people lost an average of 10% of their body weight in clinical trials. The market is primed for disruption and the Director will play a key role in doing this.
In this new role, you will have the chance to establish a lead generation funnel and new customer acquisition machine. We are looking for someone who is a Performance Marketing subject matter expert. This person should have solid strategic and business planning skills and be able to lead creative agency partners (in creative campaign development) and media partners (to test and grow channels).
- 8+ years of direct-to-consumer marketing experience in either healthcare, OTC or CPG
- Blend of in house combined with agency or consulting experience preferred
- Proven track record of launching new consumer driven brands
- Led customer acquisition programs in broadcast, digital and print
- Expertise in all media channels, especially digital and social
- Experience disrupting the status quo and finding innovative solutions to challenging problems
- Results oriented
- Thrives in a start-up where you must be able to influence and lead others while also rolling up your sleeves and get work done
- Able to travel domestically up to 20%
- Bachelor’s degree