Sign up & get notified of new IA / UE / UX jobs
IA / UE / UX
UX Writer/Content Strategist Contract Massachusetts
Job ID: 15895 Contract Massachusetts
UX Writer - Contract Opportunity! We are looking for a design thinker, and a protector of the user experience who meets customer needs with clear, consistent, and compelling content.
- Plan and write content for web and mobile (interaction flows, emails, product messaging).
- Help create an engaging story for our customers
- Present your work and articulate your design thinking to teammates, product owners and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with design partners to influence page layout, interactions and visual design.
- Coordinate content with Brand, Marketing and Operations teams to ensure we create a consistent end-to-end experience.
- Use data and research to evaluate your content’s impact, and push for continuous improvement that shows real business results.
UX Designer - Growing SaaS Startup Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15864 Direct Hire MA
UX Designer - Fast Growing SaaS Company
Our client builds a software platform that helps small businesses help market their companies. As they continue to grow, they are looking for a UX Designer who has a knack for finding elegant solutions to complex user interface challenges.
The UX Designer will collaborate with Product, as well as Marketing, and Engineering teams to create and deliver high-impact solutions. In return, our client offers competitive compensation, a great work environment and a spot at one of the fastest growing startups in Boston.
- Create interaction flows, wireframes, and mockups for new product initiatives
- Talk with our users, test with our users, and get out of the office to meet with them.
- Simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant interfaces
- Take part in an agile design and development process
- 2+ years of experience in UX Design or Information Architecture
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions
- Experience designing SaaS products a plus
- Ability to create wireframes with Axure, Omnigraffle or similar tool
- Experience working with developers to implement designs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction, or interaction design
Visual Designer Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15751 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a well-funded consumer site, is building out their UX/Product team and are seeking a Visual Designer. If you are interested in improving their user experience and have clean visual design, this role could be an excellent fit!
- Solve complex user needs across the consumer and internal admin platforms to improve both the user experience and business results
- Create clean, finished visual design assets that will be used in production
- Develop user flows or wireframes for new product features and enhancements
- Improve your work through user research and testing cycles
- 5+ years of UI + UX design experience, preferably with consumer web/mobile applications
- Expertise with (Photoshop, Sketch, etc.) and experience with wireframing and prototyping tools (Balsamiq, OmniGraffle, etc.)
- Actively follow latest visual design and UX practices, techniques, and technologies
Online portfolio required.
Product Designer Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15727 Direct Hire MA
Our client, located in the Metro Boston area, is an established company with a suite of SaaS-based products that help companies better understand what drives desired behaviors in the workplace. They have a proven methodology used by top companies throughout the world. They are hiring a UX/UI Designer to take responsibility for their product's look and feel.
The Designer will lead UX and UI initiatives across a suite of SaaS products. The position will be a blend of current redesign projects and brand new product design. The right candidate will have a track record of making software easier to use.
In return, our client offers a spot on a talented and growing design team. This role sits in a recently redesigned office space off of Rte. 128 and the commuter rail. Compensation includes competitive salary + bonus + benefits. Apply today!
Design web applications, creating and adhering to standards
Solving problems through crisp and clean UI design
Collaborate with Product Managers and Designers on designs that put the user first
Stay on the edge of user experience design principals and best practices
A portfolio of application designs, showcasing your skills and abilities
Comfort working with data intensive and text intensive applicaions
Proficiency with an array of design tools
Ability to hand code HTML and CSS