Sign up & get notified of new IA / UE / UX jobs
IA / UE / UX
UX/UI Designer Contract MA
Job ID: 16324 Contract MA
UX/UI Designer opportunity for 6+ months in Cambridge. This is an opportunity to get in on a ground level project for a successful, fast growing, technology company.
We are looking for a seasoned UX/UI Designer to help launch a new product that will promote community engagement. You'll help develop strategy, put best practices in place, create user journeys, prototype, wireframe, and put your strong visual design abilities to work.
Please have a strong portfolio that demonstrates your process and shows work engaging with b2b or b2c audiences. Experience working in enterprise software is a big plus. This team is looking for someone smart, confident, team oriented, hands-on, and passionate! We'll need someone with a minimum of 4 years experience as a UX/UI Designer.
If this is you...tell us!
UX/UI Designer Contract MA
Job ID: 16322 Contract MA
Our well known client in the travel industry is looking for an experienced UX/UI designer to support mulitple business segments. This is a fantastic, long-term, opportunity for you to join a team that will empower you to do your best work. You'll use your UX, UI, and marketing design, abilities to create a world class experience for global travelers.
This is a 3 month contract with a strong potential to extend. You'll work on-site in a beautiful building with free lunch,shuttle transportation and tons of amenitites.
Please have experience designing for web and mobile websites, marketing, and social media. You'll report directly to the Creative Director and work alongside product managers, designers, copywriters and marketing teams.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your portfolio, resume, and contract rate, over asap.
Sr. UX Designer - contract Contract MA
Job ID: 16304 Contract MA
Sr. UX Designers, If you are looking for a new opportunity with an exciting and growing company in Boston, let's talk! Our client located right near South Station is looking for a talented Sr. Level UX-er to support 3 segments of their booming business. They need your prototyping, wireframing, and research abilities to lead and support multiple projects with the goal of an engaging customer experience! You'll be the lead UX Designer working with product, engineering, marketing and other great designers!
This is a full-time contract opportunity for a minimum of 3 months but there's opportunity to extend an/or join the team on a permanent basis.
You'll need invision, sketch, axure and experience doing research and testing. Please make sure your portfolio shows your process and expertise!
Sr. Visual Designer Contract MA
Job ID: 16301 Contract MA
Sr. Visual Designer opportunity with a growing agency in Boston! This role will give you great exposure to new clients and the ability to work on exciting large-scale, digital projects.
Agency experience is great - but not necessary. Contract role for a minimum of 3 months with a strong possibility to extend. Ability to communicate and collaborate well with other designers, UX team, development team and other stakeholders.
Full time hours. On-site in Downtown Boston. This client is growing like crazy and looking for talented individuals to support growth and join the team.
Sr. UX Designer - Contract Contract MA
Job ID: 16283 Contract MA
Sr. UX Designer - Great opportunity with a growing agency in downtown Boston!
This is a full-time, long-term contract opportunity.
Be a part of improving growth and creating change with this amazing agency team. We are looking for a passionate, smart, confident, and experienced UX Designer to support multiple projects and create seamless digital experiences. Bring your love for technology and your willingness to push the envelope and help expand digital innovation. In this role you will lead, work independently, strategize, and execute!
If you love to work within the entire UX process, this is a great opportunity for you. You'll use your skills in research, testing, wireframing, prototyping, storytelling, and designing.
If you are interested please send your portfolio and resume over asap as we're excited to talk with you!
Product Designer Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 16222 Contract To Hire MA
Product Designer: This client will bring out your best work!
Our travel client is looking for a SUPER talented UX/UI (heavier on the UI) Designer. This is a great long term contract where you'll be responsible for working closely with the creative team to concept, design, prototype, test, iterate, and launch applications.
Please have a strong portfolio that shows the process behind your work.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, or related discipline
- 3-6 years of experience in a digital design role working on enterprise-level UI design—mobile and e-comm experience is a big plus
- Understanding of user experience best practices
- Good presentation, communication and collaboration skills—the ability to clearly present work and articulate rationale for decision-making
- Exceptional visual interface design skills as demonstrated through a great portfolio
- Expert proficiency in Sketch, Invision, and other design tools
Sr. UX Designer Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 16207 Contract To Hire MASr. UX Designer for a smart and talented agency in Cambridge. If you believe that you need great people to make great work - then this is the team for you! This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with a fantastic agency!
We are looking for exceptional candidates with strong, well thought out and executed portfolios that tell us your story and show us how you work. We'd love to see well rounded candidates with experience in research and strategy who have a true understanding of human-centered design. You'll bring information to life and allow users a simple and positive experience.
You'll need a minimum 5+ years experience as part of an agency or in-house team where you were involved in or leading larger-scale UX initiatives. Research is a key part of this role as you'll be gathering and translating business requirements and brand characteristics into smart, effective and elegant user experiences through user scenarios, interaction flows, wireframes, and prototypes
If you're interested please respond with a link to your portfolio and your updated resume with contact information. We're moving quickly so don't delay!
Director of User Experience Design Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16078 Direct Hire MA
Our Cambridge, MA client is seeking an experienced, determined, and dynamic Director of User Experience Design to lead a passionate team of Designers, Researchers, and Strategists committed to creating stand-out product and service experiences that directly impact cancer care.
We are looking for someone who can lead the charge in sustaining and elevating the work of the User Experience team. This includes advocating for UX Design, acting as a mentor for the team, and putting systems and structures in place to support collaborative, user-focused, iterative mentality so the team can work to solve complex problems and design thoughtful, need-centered solutions.
The Director of UX Design will collaborate closely with Product Owners, Engineering, Creative, Marketing, Communications, and Product Development to develop and execute a design process that enables us to deliver on an ambitious but exciting product roadmap. They will help to define priorities, manage design schedules and resource allocation across multiple work-streams, and own design quality and consistency across our entire product ecosystem.
- You are a world-class UX Director with the ability to work cross-functionally with various teams, including Creative, Marketing, Product Development, and Technology, thinking strategically about how the user experience defines and reinforces the company brand.
- You ask lots of questions, listen actively, read between the lines, and don’t take anything at face value, driving toward the core problem the team needs to be solving.
- You’re a holistic, systems thinker who loves solving big problems and can articulate complex solutions verbally and visually.
- You have a compelling design perspective to share, with extensive experience incorporating user-centered methods and a love for data-driven, functional design.
- You’re passionate about using the right research—both qualitative and quantitative—to foster innovation, assess design solutions, and align key stakeholders.
- You understand that great design can create exceptional experiences, and that each solution must exist seamlessly within the greater ecosystem of products and services.
- You are eager to develop a deep understanding of the business and how all of the pieces come together from different stakeholder perspectives, toward a shared mission.
- You have built, mentored, and led successful UX Design Teams in other organizations.
- Before that, you came up through the trenches, framing problems and researching and designing solutions to said problems, all with a high level of technical competency.
- You have experience cultivating a highly collaborative, creative, and customer-centric culture within a Design team and cross-functionally.
- You have experience taking high-level business goals and breaking them down into approachable, actionable—and ideally assessable—goals for a Design team.
- You have familiarity with an agile development environment.
- You are a facilitator of conversations, with extensive experience leading workshops and design sprints with a diverse set of participants.
- You default to this facilitator role and work across disciplines to crack challenging problems, but you’re not afraid to make difficult decisions when priorities need to be focused.
- 5+ years of Design management experience.
- BA/BS degree in Design (interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, related field, or equivalent practical experience; MS or advanced degree a plus.