Sign up & get notified of new IA / UE / UX jobs
IA / UE / UX
Director of Experience Design Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15973 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a patient advocacy company located in Cambridge, MA. As they invest in new product development, they are looking for a Design Director to join the team.
The right candidate will lead a team focused on digital consumer health products. The focus will be on product vision and team leadership. The position comes with competitive salary+bonus+benefits. Apply today!
- Hire, mentor and lead a growing team of designers and researchers
- Set product design strategy across current and future products
- Work with designers to manage design tradeoffs
- Serve as the voice of the customer, balancing organizational needs with those of the users
- Champion design and design thinking across the organization
- Build relationships with product, engineering, marketing and customer success
10+ years of experience in software or service product design
Demonstrated success managing a multidisciplinary design team
Experience developing consumer applications; healthcare experience preferred
A portfolio showcasing design thinking skills
A bachelor’s degree or above in a design related discipline is required
UX Designer - Growing SaaS Startup Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15864 Direct Hire MA
UX Designer - Fast Growing SaaS Company
Our client builds a software platform that helps small businesses help market their companies. As they continue to grow, they are looking for a UX Designer who has a knack for finding elegant solutions to complex user interface challenges.
The UX Designer will collaborate with Product, as well as Marketing, and Engineering teams to create and deliver high-impact solutions. In return, our client offers competitive compensation, a great work environment and a spot at one of the fastest growing startups in Boston.
- Create interaction flows, wireframes, and mockups for new product initiatives
- Talk with our users, test with our users, and get out of the office to meet with them.
- Simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant interfaces
- Take part in an agile design and development process
- 2+ years of experience in UX Design or Information Architecture
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions
- Experience designing SaaS products a plus
- Ability to create wireframes with Axure, Omnigraffle or similar tool
- Experience working with developers to implement designs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction, or interaction design
Visual Designer Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15751 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a well-funded consumer site, is building out their UX/Product team and are seeking a Visual Designer. If you are interested in improving their user experience and have clean visual design, this role could be an excellent fit!
- Solve complex user needs across the consumer and internal admin platforms to improve both the user experience and business results
- Create clean, finished visual design assets that will be used in production
- Develop user flows or wireframes for new product features and enhancements
- Improve your work through user research and testing cycles
- 5+ years of UI + UX design experience, preferably with consumer web/mobile applications
- Expertise with (Photoshop, Sketch, etc.) and experience with wireframing and prototyping tools (Balsamiq, OmniGraffle, etc.)
- Actively follow latest visual design and UX practices, techniques, and technologies
Online portfolio required.