Sign up & get notified of new Design jobs
Production Designer Contract MA
Job ID: 15631 Contract MA
In this unique position your time will be split between responsibilities and incorporate your design and digital production skills. You will support the web designers & eCommerce managers as you use your HTML & CSS coding skills to execute emails, homepages, landing pages, banners & various other digital assets. You will collect, crop/size, execute/manage image color corrects, and optimize every new image for use on our websites. You will name and prepare all image content to be uploaded to our site management software for each of the five brands. And finally, in this role you will develop and execute social media posts for all brands.
Digital Production / Image Content Skills:
- Utilize Photoshop & Dreamweaver to create HTML final assets from approved designs created by the web designer
- Daily production of all HTML assets including emails, homepages, landing pages, banners and any other digital assets
- Troubleshoot rendering errors, links and adjust problematic code as necessary
- Contribute to the creating of new or existing templates for the web designer based on ticket requests
- Generate still or animated graphics (GIFs) upon request
- Stay up to date on current trends and practices happening in the email development community and contribute to new initiatives
- Collect, crop/size, color-correct, optimize, name & schedule all digital images to load into the site management software for all 5 brands. Process requires attention to detail and strong time management skills. Photoshop color-correcting skills is not required but strongly suggested. However, this process does require knowledge of Photoshop and how to apply actions.
- Manage image content for the websites and make recommendations of how to improve the web image process
Social Media Content/Designer Skills:
- Manage, write, design & schedule social media posts for 5 brands on a bi-weekly basis
- Develop relevant content topics to reach brand target customers
- Create dynamic written, graphic & occasional video content
- Review content & designs with web designers & supervisor to assure brand positioning
- Archive, catalog & manage all published social media content
- Mac OSX, Adobe CS6 or Adobe Cloud
- Full knowledge of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, & HTML
- Experience with CCS and Responsive Design is a plus
- Thorough understanding of overall email design and web site usability,
architecture and navigation
- Experience with Photoshop retouching skills
- Previous experience within the apparel industry is a plus
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively and professionally
- Strong problem-solving skills and the willingness to assist other team members
- Motivated and ready to work in a fast-paced, ever changing, team environment
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, and/or Programming
- 5+ years’ experience designing and developing
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver, HTML & Responsive Design is desired
- Portfolio must be submitted with resume for consideration
ACD, Design Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15511 Direct Hire MA
Our client's internal agency is seeking an ACD for their team. As ACD, you will be responsible for bringing your vision, leading a team, and creating the work as well. This is a player/coach opportunity. You'll lead the design on a wide range of projects from websites to billboards to videos to email to catalogs and much more.
The team is a talented and passionate crew of folks who are excited about making great work. If you're looking for a fast-paced, fun and rewarding environment, look no further, this could be the place for you!
Please share your best work and resume and we will introduce you to the team.