Sign up & get notified of new Design jobs
Visual Designer Contract MA
Job ID: 15760 Contract MA
Visual Designers, we need you! Our client is looking for a strong Sr. Visual Designer to assist with a high-priority project. This position is remote and will last about 10 weeks. If you are available and interested, please send us your updated resume and clean, beautiful, and smart looking portfolio.
Sr. Graphic Designer (freelance) Contract MA
Job ID: 15759 Contract MA
Our client is looking for a Senior Designer to support the team with on-going freelance project work. This position is a remote opportunity with varying hours based on project needs. We are looking for a seasoned pro who is self- directed and can turn projects around quickly. Agency experience is a big plus and experience in healthcare, medical device and/or beauty would be optimal. The client is going through re-branding of several websites so you’ll be working with current assets and have brand guidelines but you may also be asked to help with concept ideas for new branding. Most of this work is digital and experience and a strong understanding of email design are required. We need an Adobe Creative Suite Guru! Understanding responsive design and familiarity with web development is a must - no coding but need be familiar with it to provide the correct assets to developers.
This is a great opportunity to work with a collaborative team who will appreciate your ability to quickly understand the project need and produce clean, smart design that will awe and inspire! Please provide an updated resume/portfolio to be considered.
Motion Graphic Designer Contract MA
Job ID: 15755 Contract MA
Get out of Boston! We are looking for a talented Motion Graphics Designer to help our client West of Boston create smart and compelling videos to build their on-line brand.
If you are a designer who loves to create simple, clean 2D design and you have a strong portfolio that shows good use of negative space, then please read on!
This is a key role as you'll be the number 2 person on this smart, fun and collaborative team!
Here are more details:
- Strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Working knowledge of common 3rd party After Effects plugins, scripts and tools to expedite workflow.
- Ability to ideate and execute creative that deliver.
- Strong understanding of Graphic Design, Motion Design & Animation.
- Set and/or follow the design direction for a wide range of projects.
- Employ industry-standard technologies to produce work.
- Responsible for maintaining professional skill level, including the latest techniques in animation, storytelling and conceptual graphics.:
- Strong conceptual ability with a strong design sensibility.
- Exceptional design aesthetic and solid typography skills.
- Ability to multitask and self-manage deadlines for competing projects.
Must be able to work within a fast-paced, collaborative environment, handling multiple projects with tight deadlines.
Please send us an updated resume and a link to a well thought out portfolio that focuses on your best 2D work.