UX/UI Product Designer Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16122 Direct Hire MA
We help the world’s most reputable companies stay right there - on top of their world-class reputations. By tracking and analyzing stakeholder perceptions, we unleash the power of reputation to enable leaders to build better companies.
As the world’s leading provider of stakeholder measurement, membership and management services, we work with powerhouse brands - like, BMW, Lego, Rolex, Walt Disney, and Microsoft - to make sure they remain right where they should be. And, to help solve for any issues along the way, before they become a crisis. For 20 years, we have been at the front lines of brand and reputation management. With team members and partners in 40 countries, we are planning to aggressively grow our US operations in 2019.
So, what's new? We are launching a new SaaS tools and add-ons that bring our stakeholder benchmark data to new new heights from an analytics platforms standpoint. We are a customer driven company, first, and a product driven company close-behind. Client experience means everything to us.
We are looking for a UX/UI Product Designer to optimize our SaaS software and interactive web user experience. You will be responsible for brainstorming design features, gathering user requirements, building graphic components, working with team members to perform usability testing, and managing the process along the way. You will have the opportunity to spread your wings far! You will get to use your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills in working with us. You’ll create both functional and appealing features, and help to grow our amazing online community.
So, what will make you right for the job? You should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. We will also be excited to see your portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, so be sure to include it!
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with marketing, product
managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps, while ensuring that user flow and experience is intuitive and simple
- Design graphic user interface elements, like dashboards, menus, tabs and widgets pulling from complex data sets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and appear
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders of varying backgrounds
- Conduct usability testing and execute layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
An ideal candidate will possess:
- The ability to think about the user experience from start-to-finish with a focus on simplifying complex data into easy to understand dashboards, intuitive use, and beautiful design
- Proven work experience as a UX/UI Product Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator and Photoshop
- Familiarity with optimizing Drupal components
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders of varying backgrounds and UX/UI comprehension levels
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to hit the ground running
- BS in Design, Computer Science or relevant field