Sign up & get notified of new IA / UE / UX jobs
IA / UE / UX
Lead Product/UX Designer Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15278 Direct Hire MALead Product/UX Designer
Our client is a fast growing startup led by a founding team with a history of success. Their SaaS product helps companies and consumers make better buying decisions. As they continue to scale, they're looking for a Principal level UX Designer to join their team.
The right candidate will be at home designing and prototyping complex software products. The day to day will involve sketching wireframes, usability testing, and designing prototypes, depending on the day. The right person will be a senior team member, mentoring junior designers and instilling design culture across the organization.
In return, our client offers a spot on a talented and growing product design team. This role comes with competitive compensation + equity. The role sits in a beautiful Boston office. Apply today!Responsibilities:
Lead UX design efforts across products: ideation, wireframing, prototyping and usability testing
Collaborate with the Director of Product Design to help define UX strategy, UI pattern libraries and team composition
Mentor junior members of the product design team
Help define UX culture; bringing best practices improve processes
Take part in design reviews with stakeholders; present work receive feedback
5+ years in a Product Designer role with 2+ years at a senior level
An online portfolio showcasing product design chops s
Demonstrable skills facilitating workshops and running user testing with internal and external audiences
A keen understanding of UX and product design trends and best practices
Experience working within an Agile team environment
Expert in various design, user testing and prototyping tools
Senior UX Designer- Data Visualization Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15257 Direct Hire MA
Senior Product/UX Designer
Our client builds software that turns tweets, posts, and likes into actionable intelligence for their hundreds of clients. As they continue to add new customers and invest in their product, they're looking for their next Senior UX Designer.
This is a visible role within a growing product organization. The ideal candidate will be conceptual, collaborative and an all around creative star. One the top of the list someone passionate about data visualization.
The role comes with competitive compensation and a spot on a dedicated and growing team in Boston. Apply today!
- Design delightful product experiences in collaboration with Engineering, Product, and Research teams
- Identify user needs, develop prototypes and validate using lean user research techniques
- Create data visualization displays to help users understand complex data sets
- Be the voice of the user throughout the design process
- Develop low and high fidelity artifacts to communicate design decisions
- At least 4+ years of UX or Product Design experience with a focus on web or mobile software
- Ability to iterate on current designs as well as develop new concepts
- Experience with a range of design and prototyping tools
- Comfort presenting design ideas to product and business teams
- Possess an online portfolio demonstrating advanced design skills and creativity across projects
- Data visualization experience preferred
UX Designer - Growing SaaS Startup Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15142 Direct Hire MA
UX Designer - Fast Growing SaaS Company
Our client builds a software platform that helps small businesses help market their companies. As they continue to grow, they are looking for a UX Designer who has a knack for finding elegant solutions to complex user interface challenges.
The UX Designer will collaborate with Product, as well as Marketing, and Engineering teams to create and deliver high-impact solutions. In return, our client offers competitive compensation, a great work environment and a spot at one of the fastest growing startups in Boston.
- Create interaction flows, wireframes, and mockups for new product initiatives
- Talk with our users, test with our users, and get out of the office to meet with them.
- Simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant interfaces
- Take part in an agile design and development process
- 2+ years of experience in UX Design or Information Architecture
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions
- Experience designing SaaS products a plus
- Ability to create wireframes with Axure, Omnigraffle or similar tool
- Experience working with developers to implement designs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction, or interaction design
UX Designer Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15127 Direct Hire MA
Senior UX Designer
We are working with a privately held and profitable education technology company. A leader in their space, they are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their team.
HQ'ed northwest of Boston, our client's software is used by thousands of school districts nationwide. The UX Designer will focus on their core product line, covering user research through wireframes and interface design.
In return, our client offers a spot on a fantastic team in a mission driven environment. Salary is competitive and benefits are excellent. Apply today!
• Participate in concept development with editorial and design teams
• Turn ideas and concepts into products via storyboards, wireframes and prototypes
• Create high-fidelity mockups and work with development teams to ensure proper implementation
• Design user focused web products, relevant to students across demographics and abilities
• Contribute to requirements gathering alongside the product team
• 4+ years designing rich web experiences
• Deep knowledge of mobile and web interaction design principles
• Strong information design, typographic and communication design skills
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
• Education experience a plus
Ux Ui Consultant Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 15037 Contract To Hire MA
Our dynamic Boston client is looking for a freelance Ux/Ui Consultant who can join their team and figure out next steps and best practices. A designer has made their products look great, and there is a directive to change all new products to mirror that look. This opportunity begins immediately and could become direct hire for the right candidate.
Along with overseeing the redesign of new products, this role will also require developing strategy and building plans for future development. To qualify, you should be an expert in both Ux and Ui and be able to take a leadership role in this capacity. The ability to work with all levels of staff and manage multiple projects is a must.
If you have the required skills and can start ASAP, let us know for immediate consideration!
Product Designer - Consumer Web Direct Hire Massachusetts
Job ID: 15024 Direct Hire Massachusetts
Fantastic role with online consumer brand!
Are you a talented UX/UI designer who has consumer web and mobile platform experience? If you are looking for a challenging and fun place to work, this job could be for you!
You'll create user-centric designs and work closely with product managers, developers, designers, copywriters and marketing. You'll be responsible for wireframing, prototyping, and visual design along with user testing.
- 5+ years of experience designing for web and mobile
- Understanding of what it takes to create consumer-oriented experiences
- Experience with iOS and Android native platform guidelines
- Innovative online portfolio
- You have a degree in Design or related field
- Partner closely with product and engineering to translate business and users’ goals into elegant but practical designs that can deliver on key business and user metrics
- Ensure designs and user interfaces communicate consistent, effective experiences and messages across all platforms, and are in alignment with core site and branding strategy
- Drive and/or collaborate on all cyclical user testing sessions
User Experience Designer - Design/Development Agency Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14808 Direct Hire MA
User Experience Designer – Growing Design and Development Agency
My client, an award winning design and development agency located in Boston, is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer. The UX Designer will be responsible for taking their client’s complex business challenges and designing beautiful, intuitive and effective solutions.
This is the ideal role for someone who is passionate about the web, fanatical about user-centric design and is looking to own high profile client projects. The right candidate will have a strong understanding of IA and user-centered design principles as well as the ability to manage our biggest client projects and lead project design teams that consistently exceed expectations.
Serve as UX lead on client engagements, translating business needs into user experience solutions that meet the needs of the client
Conduct effective research, including competitive analysis, user and stakeholder interviews, analytics assessment, and analysis
Ability to make successful strategic and tactical design recommendations based on usability findings and standard design practices
Develop and present effective site strategies, site maps, wireframes, and user flows
Facilitate on-site & off-site design workshops to gain consensus and inform design.
Create functional prototypes, testing scripts and conduct user testing
Create and document complex site/ application information and interaction designs
Work with our internal team to continually refine and evolve our User Experience process
1-6+ years’ experience as a User Experience Designer or Information Architect; advertising or design agency experience preferred
Strong knowledge of interaction design and methodology – background in human factors a plus
Experience in using analytics to inform design decisions
Strong presentation, advocacy and communication skills with the ability to present to clients
Detail-oriented and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks
Ability to manage, delegate & multi-task towards deadlines
Advocate for collaboration and internal cross-pollination with designers, technology & management
Experience designing for mobile and responsive design
Experience in visual design and/or development a plus