Sign up & get notified of new IA / UE / UX jobs
IA / UE / UX
User Experience Designer - Boutique Agency Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15438 Direct Hire MA
User Experience Designer - Boutique Agency
Our client is a design agency in downtown Boston that focuses on creating websites for nonprofits and higher/ed clients. As they continue to grow, the agency is looking for a Junior User Experience Designer to join their team.
The right candidate is a designer looking to improve and excel in all facets of UX design. They will be responsible for user research, information architecture and presenting work to clients. The candidate should be able to prove aptitude with web design principles and passion for quality UX. In return, our client offers a rewarding group of clients, a great work environment and the chance to work on a talented team.
• Translate business requirements, client goals and creative strategy into engaging experiences
• Observe, conduct and analyze qualitative and quantitative user research
• Perform heuristic evaluation and task analysis
• Create user scenarios, personas, site maps, wireframes and other artifacts
• Develop interactive prototypes
• Conduct and present findings research and usability tests
• Work with project managers to deliver projects on time
• 1-3 years’ experience as an interaction designer
• Ability to articulate and present ideas based on sound UX design principles
• Understanding of W3C and 508 accessibility guidelines
• Skill with diagramming and prototyping software
• Uncompromising attention to detail
• Experience with Mobile UX preferred
• Able to manage multiple tasks and projects
• Ability to hand-code interactive prototypes using HTML
• Demonstrable past experience developing site maps, wireframes and other UX deliverables
UX Designer - Growing SaaS Startup Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15142 Direct Hire MA
UX Designer - Fast Growing SaaS Company
Our client builds a software platform that helps small businesses help market their companies. As they continue to grow, they are looking for a UX Designer who has a knack for finding elegant solutions to complex user interface challenges.
The UX Designer will collaborate with Product, as well as Marketing, and Engineering teams to create and deliver high-impact solutions. In return, our client offers competitive compensation, a great work environment and a spot at one of the fastest growing startups in Boston.
- Create interaction flows, wireframes, and mockups for new product initiatives
- Talk with our users, test with our users, and get out of the office to meet with them.
- Simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant interfaces
- Take part in an agile design and development process
- 2+ years of experience in UX Design or Information Architecture
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions
- Experience designing SaaS products a plus
- Ability to create wireframes with Axure, Omnigraffle or similar tool
- Experience working with developers to implement designs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction, or interaction design