Sign up & get notified of new IA / UE / UX jobs
IA / UE / UX
UX Designer - Growing SaaS Startup Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15142 Direct Hire MA
UX Designer - Fast Growing SaaS Company
Our client builds a software platform that helps small businesses help market their companies. As they continue to grow, they are looking for a UX Designer who has a knack for finding elegant solutions to complex user interface challenges.
The UX Designer will collaborate with Product, as well as Marketing, and Engineering teams to create and deliver high-impact solutions. In return, our client offers competitive compensation, a great work environment and a spot at one of the fastest growing startups in Boston.
- Create interaction flows, wireframes, and mockups for new product initiatives
- Talk with our users, test with our users, and get out of the office to meet with them.
- Simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant interfaces
- Take part in an agile design and development process
- 2+ years of experience in UX Design or Information Architecture
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions
- Experience designing SaaS products a plus
- Ability to create wireframes with Axure, Omnigraffle or similar tool
- Experience working with developers to implement designs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction, or interaction design
UX Designer Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15127 Direct Hire MA
Senior UX Designer
We are working with a privately held and profitable education technology company. A leader in their space, they are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their team.
HQ'ed northwest of Boston, our client's software is used by thousands of school districts nationwide. The UX Designer will focus on their core product line, covering user research through wireframes and interface design.
In return, our client offers a spot on a fantastic team in a mission driven environment. Salary is competitive and benefits are excellent. Apply today!
• Participate in concept development with editorial and design teams
• Turn ideas and concepts into products via storyboards, wireframes and prototypes
• Create high-fidelity mockups and work with development teams to ensure proper implementation
• Design user focused web products, relevant to students across demographics and abilities
• Contribute to requirements gathering alongside the product team
• 4+ years designing rich web experiences
• Deep knowledge of mobile and web interaction design principles
• Strong information design, typographic and communication design skills
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
• Education experience a plus
Senior Creative Lead for Digital Design Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15114 Direct Hire MA
Our Cambridge, MA client is a global healthcare company that is known for innovative products and services. We are recruiting a Senior Creative Lead for Digital Design to work on cutting edge solutions for Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs). This is an amazing opportunity to truly make a difference in people’s lives and see the results of your work. You will serve as an integral member of a global multi-disciplinary team to deliver premier products used by clinicians, patients, healthcare consumers and administrators. There is not a telecommuting option but relocation assistance is available.
The role involves
- Guiding a team to create compelling user experiences
- Leading user centered design approaches, including analysis, exploration, storytelling, concept design, prototyping, user testing and finalization
- Translating customer needs, researching findings and business requirements and turning them into compelling, efficient and usable designs
- Tackling complex challenges and thinking holistically to develop solutions that save lives/improve quality of lives, increase efficiency and/or lower cost for clients as well as having a business impact (i.e., new revenue streams)
We are looking for
- 10+ years of user centered design experience from either a premier design/consultancy (preferably with healthcare clients) or companies that design complex interfaces
- Strategic thinker who is passionate about being very hands-on with the work. A do-er vs. a delegator
- Strong analytical, creative and visual skills
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and software development processes
- Degree in Interaction Design or related field, preferably from a top design program and/or focus on Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design or Architecture
- Deep experience in data visualization, interaction design, visual design as well as the ability to navigate various user groups
- Experience working with developers and confidence to advocate for your designs
- Candidates must have a digital portfolio or link to online portfolio that clearly shows your role(s) and responsibilities as well as your methodology. We will look at 4 areas: IA, UX, Visual, Business Impact.
- Role based in Cambridge, MA. No telecommuting option. Relocation assistance available.
Ux Ui Consultant Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 15037 Contract To Hire MA
Our dynamic Boston client is looking for a freelance Ux/Ui Consultant who can join their team and figure out next steps and best practices. A designer has made their products look great, and there is a directive to change all new products to mirror that look. This opportunity begins immediately and could become direct hire for the right candidate.
Along with overseeing the redesign of new products, this role will also require developing strategy and building plans for future development. To qualify, you should be an expert in both Ux and Ui and be able to take a leadership role in this capacity. The ability to work with all levels of staff and manage multiple projects is a must.
If you have the required skills and can start ASAP, let us know for immediate consideration!
Product Designer - Consumer Web Direct Hire Massachusetts
Job ID: 15024 Direct Hire Massachusetts
Fantastic role with online consumer brand!
Are you a talented UX/UI designer who has consumer web and mobile platform experience? If you are looking for a challenging and fun place to work, this job could be for you!
You'll create user-centric designs and work closely with product managers, developers, designers, copywriters and marketing. You'll be responsible for wireframing, prototyping, and visual design along with user testing.
- 5+ years of experience designing for web and mobile
- Understanding of what it takes to create consumer-oriented experiences
- Experience with iOS and Android native platform guidelines
- Innovative online portfolio
- You have a degree in Design or related field
- Partner closely with product and engineering to translate business and users’ goals into elegant but practical designs that can deliver on key business and user metrics
- Ensure designs and user interfaces communicate consistent, effective experiences and messages across all platforms, and are in alignment with core site and branding strategy
- Drive and/or collaborate on all cyclical user testing sessions
User Experience Designer - Design/Development Agency Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14808 Direct Hire MA
User Experience Designer – Growing Design and Development Agency
My client, an award winning design and development agency located in Boston, is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer. The UX Designer will be responsible for taking their client’s complex business challenges and designing beautiful, intuitive and effective solutions.
This is the ideal role for someone who is passionate about the web, fanatical about user-centric design and is looking to own high profile client projects. The right candidate will have a strong understanding of IA and user-centered design principles as well as the ability to manage our biggest client projects and lead project design teams that consistently exceed expectations.
Serve as UX lead on client engagements, translating business needs into user experience solutions that meet the needs of the client
Conduct effective research, including competitive analysis, user and stakeholder interviews, analytics assessment, and analysis
Ability to make successful strategic and tactical design recommendations based on usability findings and standard design practices
Develop and present effective site strategies, site maps, wireframes, and user flows
Facilitate on-site & off-site design workshops to gain consensus and inform design.
Create functional prototypes, testing scripts and conduct user testing
Create and document complex site/ application information and interaction designs
Work with our internal team to continually refine and evolve our User Experience process
1-6+ years’ experience as a User Experience Designer or Information Architect; advertising or design agency experience preferred
Strong knowledge of interaction design and methodology – background in human factors a plus
Experience in using analytics to inform design decisions
Strong presentation, advocacy and communication skills with the ability to present to clients
Detail-oriented and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks
Ability to manage, delegate & multi-task towards deadlines
Advocate for collaboration and internal cross-pollination with designers, technology & management
Experience designing for mobile and responsive design
Experience in visual design and/or development a plus