Sign up & get notified of new Analytics jobs
Strategy and Operations Analyst Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15559 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a high-growth start-up that provides a range of plant-based meals with the goal of not only bettering people’s health, but also providing a more sustainable and environmentally friendly way of processing food. They are seeking a Strategy and Operations Analyst to join their team.
We need someone who is equally as comfortable crunching numbers in excel, as they are partnering across internal teams to drive insights and address larger business needs. We need an internal consultant who has a dynamic, out of the box approach to solving some of our client’s key business questions.
This role reports into the Head of the department and has executive-level visibility. The right person thrives in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments. Folks with start-up and/or consulting experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate:
- Can work across marketing, product, sales, and finance to provide data-driven insights into core business questions
- Strong project management chops with ability to juggle multiple deliverables
- Great communicator to technical and non-technical audiences
- Technically minded and proven track record learning new tools and software systems
- At least 2 years of experience in analytically driven role
- Proficient with Excel (you can build a model)
- SQL, R, Python ideal but not required
- Bachelor’s degree required
Digital Marketing Analyst--Freelance Contract RI
Job ID: 15495 Contract RI
Our Rhode Island client is looking for a freelance Digital Marketing Analyst to help their team set up tracking and produce reporting for digital campaigns. You will be developing and establishing analytics KPI strategy and tagging requirements, developing and managing inventory of campaign codes and dashboards, and setting performance indicators for the digital marketing team. This opportunity begins immediately, could become direct hire for the right candidate, and eventually could allow for some offsite work.
If you are available ASAP and consider yourself a great Digital Marketing Analyst, let us know for immediate consideration!
Senior Salesforce Admin Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15388 Direct Hire MA
Senior Salesforce Admin
Our client helps companies make sense of their social data. Their customers include some of the largest brands and advertising firms worldwide. As they invest in their marketing team, they're looking for a talented SFDC Administrator to join their team.
This is the perfect role for someone who is looking to be SFDC owner for a scaling SaaS company. They will lead implementations, oversee configuration, and develop dashboards. This is a high profile role within a growing organization. Compensation is competitive and the area of impact is huge. Apply today!
Own the configuration, design, and functionality of the Salesforce implementation
Maintain user roles and profiles as well as security and access settings
Put in place best practices with regards to maintenance, configuration, and data integrity
Develop requirements, and propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality
Manage 3rd party integration of applications connected to Salesforce
Develop Salesforce training for end users
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field.
4+ years experience as a Salesforce administrator or related experience, SFDC certification preferred
Experience implementing 3rd party solutions
Able to develop and execute project plans
Strong understanding of data structures and data modeling
Bachelor's Degree required
Data Analyst Direct Hire NY
Job ID: 15375 Direct Hire NY
Our client is well funded startup, that is using technology and AI to change the way consumers think about one of the fundamental behaviors of their day – eating. They are looking for a data-driven problem solver who will build reports and use data to derive meaningful insights to help inform the business strategy.
- Hand-on expert in analysis, data management and reporting
- Mine data to help optimize business and marketing practices
- Deriving insights and presenting data to non-technical audiences
- Advanced Excel skills and proven SQL coding experience
- Demonstrated experience problem solving through data analysis
- Experience with data modeling, database design and segmentation techniques
Deep quantitative background
Customer Marketing Manager Direct Hire RI
Job ID: 15331 Direct Hire RI
Our client, a growing SaaS start-up in Providence, RI, is a leading cloud-based software solution for growing businesses to transform their point of sale into a point of service, helping to drive efficiencies across marketing, finance, sales, and customer service.
(Don’t worry about commute! There is flex to wfh.)
They are seeking a Customer Marketing Manager to join them. Reporting into the Sr. Director, Revenue Marketing, the CS Manager will focus on building stronger relationships with customers to create a community of brand advocates. You will increase customer advocacy, and help to identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities while increasing loyalty + retention.
- 3-5 years B2B marketing experience, preferably for SaaS start-up
- Prior background in Customer Success, Account Management, or Customer Service role
- Experience w/Salesforce + Marketo (or another marketing automation platform)
- Creating + executing marketing campaigns that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Bachelors degree required