Sign up & get notified of new Analytics jobs
Associate Director, Analytics Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15797 Direct Hire MA
Our client is an award winning mid-sized agency headquartered in Boston. They have the resources to rival the big guys, but the entrepreneurialism of a start-up. They represent a range of global clients spanning retail, CPG, healthcare, among others.
They are looking for an Associate Director, Analytics to join their growing team. This is a fundamental leadership role with Executive visibility from day 1.
The ideal candidate…
- 6+ years of analytics experience, ideally within an agency environment
- Influential storyteller with ability to draw insights from large data sets
- Technical mindset with ability to solve various business challenges spanning data platforms, marketing/distribution channels, technology solutions, among others
- Previous management experience (or desire to step into direct management role)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics, along with data analysis/visualizations tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Bachelor’s in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or another related field
Marketing Analytics Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15784 Direct Hire MA
Marketing Analytics Manager
Our client is a lead provider of cloud and IT software solutions. As they scale, they're looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager to join their team.
The Marketing Analytics Manager will work with marketing, IT and sales operations to plan and measure key KPIs. The right person will be comfortable leveraging technology to build attribution models. This is a senior level individual contributor role that will work closely with the CMO.
The position comes with competitive salary+bonus+options and sits in downtown Boston. If you're looking to take on a key analytics role within a scaling tech company, apply today!
Analyze and report on marketing influence on business results
Track marketing spend to inform budgeting and optimization decisions
Develop dashboards and other timely reporting models, automating tasks whenever possible
Serve as the IT liaison, ensuring alignment and prioritization of key marketing needs
Minimum of 5+ years of experience within marketing analytics, including marketing attribution models
Experience analyzing information across a variety of sources and presenting reports
Experience with SalesForce is required
Experience with BrightFunnel, Bizable, or another marketing attribution model is strongly preferred
Experience with Netsuite or other financial reporting software is required
Strong interpersonal skills, specifically collaborating and team building
Passion for data hygiene
Ability to advocate for new processes, tools, and procedures is a must
Digital Merchandising Analyst Direct Hire ME
Job ID: 15750 Direct Hire ME
HireMinds has been engaged by leading retailer, L.L. Bean on a search for a Digital Merchandising Analyst for their Marketing E-Commerce Department.
This individual would be responsible for leading marketing activities that optimize both the experience of visitors on their website and the experience of traffic driven to the site by their marketing programs. He or she will be key in driving site taxonomy strategy and in establishing landing page best practices, with the goal of improving brand perception, acquiring buyers and driving demand.
Please note this role is based in Maine. You must be located in/able to relocate their corporate headquarters as there is not a telecommuting option. Relocation assistance is available.
- Work with insights team and website traffic driving programs to identify optimal landing experiences and execute on this strategy.
- Partner with site testing and usability teams to develop landing page and site hierarchy testing roadmap.
- Product categorization strategy, analysis, and optimization.
- Optimize site navigation through new hierarchy and page creation (as needed), and both setting and executing the strategy for updates to site navigational links.
- Identify the information a customer needs to know about a product to feel comfortable transacting and partner across the organization to ensure the appropriate information is available to customers.
- React to business trends and website performance issues.
- Best practice research.
- Develop proficiency in the use of proprietary and industry standard tools and resources to drive site optimization through ongoing analytics and optimization.
- Partner with internal stakeholders across Merchandising, IS, Creative, Insights and Marketing to optimize the Digital Merchandising program to support business goals and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Manage vendor relationships with minimal oversight as needed.
- Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
- Able to provide in depth analysis and make recommendations for improvement
- Highly organized and proactive in finding (sometimes creative) solutions to issues
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, changing business environment
- Able to think strategically and execute tactics flawlessly
- Able to prioritize and adhere to deadlines while juggling the demands of multiple projects
- Able to communicate clearly, persuasively, and diplomatically to a wide range of audiences.
- A positive team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and with business intelligence systems (Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics, Tableau)
- Able to manage vendor relationships
- Able to undertake some travel, as required
- Bachelors Degree
Insights & Analytics Manager Direct Hire CT
Job ID: 15619 Direct Hire CT
Our client is a top Media and Analytics agency located in Fairfield County, CT. Named to Inc's list of 5000 fastest growing companies, they are a leader in the media space with clients spanning consumer products, healthcare, non-profit and more. They are looking for an Insights & Analytics Manager who will play an pivotal role in the company's growth plan as they continue to build out this capability in their practice.
Thought-leadership for the agency in the analytics space by deriving key insights from media and campaign data
Serving as strategic analytics lead through the discovery and planning phase
Delivering insights-driven stories to inform business decisions and impact media planning and campaign performance
5+ years experience in an analytics role focused on media and digital campaigns
Comfortable in a client facing role with exceptional storytelling skills
Deep analytical skills and technical expertise
Working knowledge of tools such as R, Tableau and Google Analytics
Experienced with marketing databases, segmentation, profiling and modeling tools
Data Analyst Direct Hire NY
Job ID: 15375 Direct Hire NY
Our client is well funded startup, that is using technology and AI to change the way consumers think about one of the fundamental behaviors of their day – eating. They are looking for a data-driven problem solver who will build reports and use data to derive meaningful insights to help inform the business strategy.
- Hand-on expert in analysis, data management and reporting
- Mine data to help optimize business and marketing practices
- Deriving insights and presenting data to non-technical audiences
- Advanced Excel skills and proven SQL coding experience
- Demonstrated experience problem solving through data analysis
- Experience with data modeling, database design and segmentation techniques
Deep quantitative background