Sign up & get notified of new Analytics jobs
Data Analyst Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14886 Direct Hire MA
Our client is seeking a Data Analyst and Reports Developer to join the Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence team with the responsibility of extracting information from the data stored in the Data Warehouse, as well as displaying the insights in a manner accessible by non-technical users. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Design and implement queries to producing reports based on data residing in Hadoop repository
• Design and implement production of derived datasets for reporting on complex metrics
• Work with advanced users to facilitate ad-hoc querying of the data stored in the Data Warehouse
• Produce visual representation of the information
Required Skills and Abilities:
· Knowledge of SQL ·
Knowledge of data analysis techniques
· Ability to work with large datasets
· Experience in working with Business Intelligence tools like Business Objects and / or Microstrategy
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline
· Experience in analytical insights
Marketing Data and Automation Specialist Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 14621 Contract To Hire MA
Our Greater Boston client is looking for an onsite, part-time Marketing Data and Automation Specialist who can join their team and support their their marketing and sales team. This will start as a part time (20 hours +/- depending on projects), and can become a full-time, direct-hire role for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include Management and QC of the marketing and sales database of addressable customers and Prospects, oversight of operations in marketing and automation and technology systems (i.e. lead scoring and routing, and maintenance of lead properties and fields,)In addition, you will be working with sales and channel partners to automate processes. Reporting and analytics on the marketing and sales demand engine performance will also be important.
In addition, maintaining a clean database and lead generation routing and operations processes, supporting marketing programs via coding, testing and list selection, maintaining and adjusting lead scoring and rules, and documentation of lead generation processes is necessary.
To qualify, you should have 3--5 years of experience in data analytics and marketing technology, with solid expertise in Marketo and salesforce, including list targeting, designing programs and trigger campaigns, lead scoring, nurture and reporting. In addition, Experience with Dashboarding tools, HTML, (templates and email coding) and familiarity with the marketing technology landscape and experience integrating SaaS software tools is preferred.
If you have the right skillset and are available immediately, let us know ASAP!