Sign up & get notified of new Analytics jobs
Senior Digital Analyst Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15668 Direct Hire MA
Calling all Digital Analysts!
Our client is seeking a lead digital analyst. Working with site owners, product marketers, content marketers, designers, and developers, you will optimize website pages and offerings to engage visitors and help generate leads.
The ideal candidate…
- 7+ years of web analytics expertise, preferably in a B2B tech environment
- Experience managing, reporting, testing & targeting; Adobe Analytics is preferred
- Proficiency with SQL, Excel, and BI tools is ideal
- If you come from a Digital Marketing Background – SEO, SEM, social- even better
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to commute outside the city (MetroWest)
Great company perks - Competitive salary & benefits – High-visibility role
Junior SEM Specialist Contract MA
Job ID: 15660 Contract MA
SEM Specialists, we have an amazing opportunity for you and it's right in the heart of Fenway!
We are looking for a super smart SEM Specialist to help our client manage the paid search budget and work with the Marketing and SEO team to drive traffic, attract prospects and improve ROI. So If you love to analyze and optimize then please keep reading!
The team will rely on your skills to:
Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget and reconcile discrepancies
Research and analyze competitor advertising links
Test, collect, and analyze data to identify trends and insights that will maximize ROI
Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
You should have excellent knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics and know how to create specific boolean searches. You should also be naturally curious! We are looking for someone organized, focused and has the ability to prioritize.
You'll be working with a rock star digital marketing team and have exposure to the entire campaign process too.
Insights & Analytics Manager Direct Hire CT
Job ID: 15619 Direct Hire CT
Our client is a top Media and Analytics agency located in Fairfield County, CT. Named to Inc's list of 5000 fastest growing companies, they are a leader in the media space with clients spanning consumer products, healthcare, non-profit and more. They are looking for an Insights & Analytics Manager who will play an pivotal role in the company's growth plan as they continue to build out this capability in their practice.
Thought-leadership for the agency in the analytics space by deriving key insights from media and campaign data
Serving as strategic analytics lead through the discovery and planning phase
Delivering insights-driven stories to inform business decisions and impact media planning and campaign performance
5+ years experience in an analytics role focused on media and digital campaigns
Comfortable in a client facing role with exceptional storytelling skills
Deep analytical skills and technical expertise
Working knowledge of tools such as R, Tableau and Google Analytics
Experienced with marketing databases, segmentation, profiling and modeling tools
Data Analyst Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15597 Direct Hire MA
Our client, an international, mobile-only travel company, leverages big data to predict airfare and accommodations to provide their customers with the best deals and savings when booking trips. Their travel app is rated the highest in 35+ countries with over $2M in travel booked daily. The company has nearly tripled in size over the past year, and they are seeking a Data Analyst to join them during this exciting period of growth.
What you will do:
- Lead analyses to support Product and Growth teams, drive CRM efforts, and gain insights for the PR department
- Design + implement ad hoc and automated analysis scripts, and ability to translate messy data into digestible information for technical and non-technical audiences alike
- Partner with stakeholders and executive teams to present and share information
The ideal candidate has:
- Proficiency with Excel and SQL
- Some exposure to scripting with Pandas, R, and/or SAS
- Passion and eagerness to work in a nimble, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
Senior Salesforce Admin Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15388 Direct Hire MA
Senior Salesforce Admin
Our client helps companies make sense of their social data. Their customers include some of the largest brands and advertising firms worldwide. As they invest in their marketing team, they're looking for a talented SFDC Administrator to join their team.
This is the perfect role for someone who is looking to be SFDC owner for a scaling SaaS company. They will lead implementations, oversee configuration, and develop dashboards. This is a high profile role within a growing organization. Compensation is competitive and the area of impact is huge. Apply today!
Own the configuration, design, and functionality of the Salesforce implementation
Maintain user roles and profiles as well as security and access settings
Put in place best practices with regards to maintenance, configuration, and data integrity
Develop requirements, and propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality
Manage 3rd party integration of applications connected to Salesforce
Develop Salesforce training for end users
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field.
4+ years experience as a Salesforce administrator or related experience, SFDC certification preferred
Experience implementing 3rd party solutions
Able to develop and execute project plans
Strong understanding of data structures and data modeling
Bachelor's Degree required
Data Analyst Direct Hire NY
Job ID: 15375 Direct Hire NY
Our client is well funded startup, that is using technology and AI to change the way consumers think about one of the fundamental behaviors of their day – eating. They are looking for a data-driven problem solver who will build reports and use data to derive meaningful insights to help inform the business strategy.
- Hand-on expert in analysis, data management and reporting
- Mine data to help optimize business and marketing practices
- Deriving insights and presenting data to non-technical audiences
- Advanced Excel skills and proven SQL coding experience
- Demonstrated experience problem solving through data analysis
- Experience with data modeling, database design and segmentation techniques
Deep quantitative background
Customer Marketing Manager Direct Hire RI
Job ID: 15331 Direct Hire RI
Our client, a growing SaaS start-up in Providence, RI, is a leading cloud-based software solution for growing businesses to transform their point of sale into a point of service, helping to drive efficiencies across marketing, finance, sales, and customer service.
(Don’t worry about commute! There is flex to wfh.)
They are seeking a Customer Marketing Manager to join them. Reporting into the Sr. Director, Revenue Marketing, the CS Manager will focus on building stronger relationships with customers to create a community of brand advocates. You will increase customer advocacy, and help to identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities while increasing loyalty + retention.
- 3-5 years B2B marketing experience, preferably for SaaS start-up
- Prior background in Customer Success, Account Management, or Customer Service role
- Experience w/Salesforce + Marketo (or another marketing automation platform)
- Creating + executing marketing campaigns that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Bachelors degree required