Sign up & get notified of new Communications / PR jobs
Communications / PR
Senior Media Relations Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15103 Direct Hire MA
Our Boston-based client is a premier, global economic, strategy and financial consulting group. They provide analysis and strategic counsel to F1000 companies, leading law firms, global health care companies and government entities. They are looking to hire a Senior Media Relations Manager, which is a newly-created role.
At a high level, this person will
- Drive the media relations program and find ways to elevate the firm’s market profile leveraging thought leadership and expertise of senior consultants
- Develop and execute media strategies and tactics through various channels, including print, broadcast, online and social media
- Establish goals; create tracking and reporting mechanisms to understand results and assess performance
- Train and prep leadership for media opportunities
- Collaborate with the digital marketing lead to maximize opportunities and ensure alignment
- 7+ years of media relations experience, with 5+ years in-house in a professional services organization. Preference for someone who has an understanding of legal terminology and practices, and/or economics, finance or health care.
- Has built a media relations program from the ground up a huge plus
- Track record of building solid relationships with business and industry vertical reporters and editors
- Able to synthesize complex topics into digestible information
- Intellectually curious
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Thrives in a matrix organization
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, leadership, and diplomacy
- Able to prioritize and rapidly shift gears as priorities change
- Can travel for work on occasion
- Bachelor’s degree
Publication Transcriptionist Contract RI
Job ID: 15081 Contract RI
Our client, located in Rhode Island, is looking for a talented individual who is capable of transcribing interviews recorded for their publications and create accurate, detailed, proofread documents.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with publications, the ability to trancribe verbal interviews into material for print, and have outstanding attention to detail.
This role begins immediately and could extend for a few months or longer depending on workload and the candidate.
If you are available and have the required skills, let us know ASAP for immediate consideration!
Sr. Communications Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15074 Direct Hire MA
Our Boston client is an international law firm. We are looking for a Communications Specialist/Writer to join their team. This is an exciting role, in large part because of the diversity of work – from major client wins and awards that the firm has won to pro bono cases, establishing partners as thought leaders in their respective industries, and case studies – as well as the intellectual challenge of taking complex information and tailoring it to the needs of various audiences.
This is a hands-on role where you will develop and/or edit original content for web, video and print media. And it’s highly cross functional as you will regularly interact with attorneys, administrators, marketers and others on a global level. Work is both internal and external. Sometimes it’ll involve major, long-term projects (i.e., lead redesign of the entire intranet) while other times you’ll step in to help on write an article under the managing partner’s name.
Does this describe you?!
- 7+ years' experience in an agency or corporate communications environment
- Expert business writing, editing and proofreading skills. Outstanding ability to distill complex concepts into succinct information anyone can understand
- Ability to write about a range of topics, from routine to highly strategic, and for a variety of mediums including web, print, video and social. Background and/or interest in legal issues, concepts and terminology highly desirable
- SharePoint skills a bonus
- Creative, strategic thinking that turns raw ideas into on-target prose aimed at varying audiences
- Experience with visual design and video development principles and processes
- Bachelor’s degree
Writer/Editor Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15057 Direct Hire MA
Our Boston-based client is a premier, global economic, strategy and financial consulting group. They provide analysis and strategic counsel to F1000 companies, leading law firms, global health care companies and government entities. Their marketing team is expanding and we are looking for an experienced Writer/Editor to join their team.
The Writer will be leading, developing, producing, and overseeing content in a range of areas, including thought leadership pieces, collateral, web, publications, as well as proposals. Topics span subjects such as economic issues in health care, finance, and energy; intellectual property; antitrust; and damages associated with litigation.
This is a highly visible role with regular interaction with executive leadership, practice heads, managing principals and experts.
- 4+ years of b2b writing from a professional services firm (economic/financial consulting, big 4 accounting, or strategy/management consulting)
- Proven ability to learn complex concepts and translate them into effective marketing content
- Mature and diplomatic in interacting with senior staff and whose primary responsibility is to clients
- Skilled in influencing to achieve consensus and results
- Strong academic credentials. Bachelor’s degree required and advanced degree preferred
Corporate Communications Leader Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15056 Direct Hire MA
Our Metrowest client, a leader in artificial intelligence and machine learning, is to looking to hire a Sr manager/Director to lead the corporate communications function.
- Consistent YOY growth; strong financials, buy recommendations from top analysts
- Fast-moving culture, invests in employees and culture
- Low turnover
- Fun and quirky
- Focus heavily on internal communications and employee engagement initiatives and events
- Build and promote their employment brand
- Manage four direct reports; total team of seven
- Interact with Executive team in a highly visible role
- Introduce new digital tools and technologies
- Bring your sense of humor and levity to the group
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in public relations or employee communications
- Worked in a fast-moving and innovative company
- Track record of growing within a company – promotions, tapped to take on new challenges, etc.
- Managed direct reports
- Strong influencing skills, especially in working with geographically dispersed teams and a range of personalities
- Able to work with highly technical people and complex content
- Stellar communications skills, verbally and in writing
- Bachelor’s degree
Sr. Account Executive | Boutique PR Firm Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15046 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a boutique PR firm, is seeking a talented SAE to work with technology clients. This is a fun and fast-paced firm with great growth opportunities.
- Key responsibilities include supervising and helping to develop junior staff, building relationships with clients and providing proactive counsel, and managing multiple projects for clients, on-time and on-budget.
- An SAE will “manage up” to ensure senior managers are kept apprised of breaking client developments, program challenges/successes, etc.
- Develop, manage and help implement media and analyst relations programs, write and edit (news releases, corporate materials, complex client correspondence), and assist managers with strategic planning and measurement process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/communications and a minimum of three years of agency experience.
Associate Director, Product Communications (U.S.) Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14940 Direct Hire MA
Our Boston areas client is a global, publicly traded biotech company with a pipeline of robust products to address unmet health needs. We are looking for a senior-level Associate Director to lead all U.S. franchise communications for a key therapeutic area, a mature yet strategically important business. 90% of revenue comes from the U.S. market.
This role requires
- Expertise in unbranded campaigns for patients, general public, advocacy groups, FDA and other stakeholders
- Strong project and agency management skills
- Life cycle management for a mature therapeutic pipeline
- Credibility and knowledge to serve as a public affairs partner and counsel marketing teams on how to best achieve goals
- Leadership skills to manage a direct report and external agencies
- Savviness to work with a range of stakeholders, including Patient Advocacy, Medical and Commercial, corporate and government affairs teams
- 10+ years of pharma/biotech public relations experience from a corporation and/or agency (a blend is ideal)
- Depth in regulated product communications, issues and crisis management, science and data communications and traditional and social media
- Knowledge of the global healthcare landscape, especially relating to regulatory functions and access issues
- Able to work in the metro Boston area (no telecommuting). The client provides some relocation assistance
- Bachelor’s degree
Account Manager (B2B Tech PR) Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14782 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a fast-paced, integrated, PR, marketing and design agency focusing on technology, digital media and innovative products and services in the B2B space. They have a tremendous variety of projects for dynamic start-ups, growth-oriented mid-size technology companies, and industry-leading Fortune 500 corporations.
They need a motivated, experienced PR Account Manager and a detail-oriented self-starter. They are looking for a team member who thrives in a very dynamic environment, is able to work independently as well as collaboratively, and displays passion for their work.
The Account Manager position is a key, mid-level position requiring a highly-organized individual who has proven experience taking ownership of and managing multiple clients and agency staff. This person needs a proven track record of strategic thinking, plan development and execution for their clients.
Manager responsibilities include client planning and daily oversight, sign-off on all client materials, PR plan development, understanding their client’s market and how it compares to key competitors. This position also requires media outreach to top tier outlets and assisting with new business development and pitches. This person should have a strong media and blogger relations background in business-to-business technology public relations, including traditional and social media.
The ideal candidate will be an amazing writer with solid organizational skills, as well as possess strong experience executing successful public relations campaigns that incorporate traditional PR, digital and social media. We are looking for a team member who is technologically savvy, a fast learner, enjoys the thrill of PR, capable of landing great coverage, and can maximize every opportunity to positively influence the image of our clients.
- Solid writing skills with experience in all forms of corporate and executive communications, from news releases to executive talking points.
- 6 years’ experience implementing public relations and marketing programs in an agency environment.
- Prior people-management experience of at least 1-year also required.
- Broad understanding of B2B marketing and PR
- A passion for constant learning and an overall level of understanding of industries and technologies
- Ability to take strategic plans and translate into actionable, tactical PR programs.
- Great interpersonal skills: can work effectively in a team environment and maintain composure and quality of work while under deadline.
- Must have a solid understanding of the AP Style Guide and demonstrated the ability to adhere PR best practices.
Senior Account Executive, Technology Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14692 Direct Hire MA
Senior Account Executive, Technology
Another PR position in Boston!? We know, we know. You’ve seen them all. But guaranteed this one is different (you’ll have to take our word for it).
Our client, an innovative PR firm named one of the top places to work in 2016, has been praised for their fresh & innovative client list, flexible & fun culture, and forward thinking PR marketing campaigns. They are seeking an SAE to join them and if you fit the qualifications below, we’d love for you to apply!
If you have…
- 3-5 years of tech PR experience
- A passion for media relations, digital/social media, & content creation
- Dynamic presentation skills, including experience developing and presenting new business proposals
- Digitally savvy with a holistic approach to PR + marketing
- Proven success managing, mentoring and developing junior staff
- Analyst relations expertise a plus
- Bachelors degree required