Sign up & get notified of new Communications / PR jobs
Communications / PR
Senior Manager of Publications and Scientific Communications Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16187 Direct Hire MA
Our Cambridge, MA client is developing potentially transformative gene and immunotherapies. Everything they do is focused on patients, and they equally value their employees who devote themselves to providing hope to patients who have limited treatment options. These aren't just words. You see their mission reflected in everything they do.
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Publications and Scientific Communications to focus on one of their core therapeutic areas. As they prepare for commercialization, the Senior Manager will play a critical role in helping the medical community understand the unmet needs and the potential role gene therapy can play. This is a unique role: at most companies, medical communications and publications are separate. Here, you’ll own both!
Highlights of the role
- Plan and develop a range of scientific and medical content, including publications, internal training, medical information, field medical resources, and external educational materials and programs
- Participate in the development of high-visibility scientific abstracts, posters, presentations and manuscripts to share ground-breaking new clinical data and real-world evidence
- Play a key role in congress planning and strategy, attend relevant scientific meetings/congresses and participate in medical intelligence gathering
- Participate in content design and development for symposia, medical FAQs, response letters, and training slide decks
- 5+ years of medical affairs experience at a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company
- Publication planning experience required; medical communications strongly desired
- Product launch experience in rare disease preferred; oncology experience a plus
- Skilled in writing and editing highly scientific content and synthesizing and communicating data
- Able to work well across all functions on a global scale
- Highly organized and able to shift priorities rapidly
- Doctorate degree (PharmD, MD, PhD) in biological sciences
Associate Director, Product Communications Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16183 Direct Hire MA
The best and the brightest who have led product launch communications efforts always have choices in the pharma and biotech industries. Our Cambridge, MA client is developing potentially transformative gene and immunotherapies. Everything they do is focused on patients, and they equally value their employees who devote themselves to providing hope to patients who have limited treatment options. These aren't just words. You see their mission reflected in everything they do.
We are looking for an Associate Director, Product Communications to join a small, growing corporate communications team that is collaborative and loaded with energy. The client will provide relocation; there is not a telecommuting option.
Highlights of the role
- Prepare for 4 potential product launches in multiple franchises
- Create and implement PR programs for development, launch and commercial stage products, including unbranded and branded public relations efforts
- Develop and execute communications plans for medical congresses, regulatory milestones, data disclosures and launch preparation efforts
- Collaborate, globally, with R&D, medical affairs, regulatory, patient advocacy, scientific communications and brand teams
What we're looking for
- 7+ years of biotech or pharmaceutical communications experience (corporate, agency or both)
- Expertise in pre-launch, working through all phases of clinical trials and launching products
- Truly patient-centric
- Fluency with highly scientific information
- Depth of experience in issues and crisis management and media relations
- Able to live/work in the Cambridge, MA area
- Bachelor's degree
Director of Product Communications - pharma/biotech Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16170 Direct Hire MA
Our Cambridge, MA client is a global biopharma company. We have been engaged on a search for a Director of Product Communications to lead external and internal communications for their oncology franchise. This is a senior individual contributor role. Candidates must be based in the Cambridge area.
In this role you will be engaged in a wide variety of activities, including preparing for two important global product launches and supporting an existing portfolio of 8 additional products. The Director will work closely with colleagues globally in Communications, External Affairs, Marketing, Research and Development, Medical, Legal and Regulatory as well as with communications agency partners.
You will develop integrated communications plans and innovative programs to support product launches, marketed products and pipeline products; differentiate the company’s products and approach; and increase disease awareness.
- 10 years of Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, and/or Med-Tech communications from a corporate environment ideally; open to communication agency backgrounds
- Experience in Oncology is preferred but open to candidates who have supported multiple therapeutic areas
- Track record of using digital and social media platforms to tell a company’s story, build disease awareness, and/or communicate key program milestones
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Able to travel up to 20% (Domestic and International)
- Bachelor’s Degree
Senior Manager, Internal and External Site Communications Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16124 Direct Hire MA
Our Cambridge, MA client is looking for a Senior Manager, Internal and External Site Communications, for its state-of-the art biopharma R&D center, which is part of a top 5 global biopharma company. This person will report to the Site Lead. This is a great opportunity for a proven corporate communications pro to own all aspects of a robust internal and external program at an organization that invests in the latest tools and technologies to engage internal and external audiences.
Highlights of the role
- Develop and implement internal site communications that inform and engage a diverse employee population
- Plan, manage and execute communications programs to enhance the site’s image
- Play a lead role in corporate, community, change management communications, and branding initiatives
- Bolster programs that enhances the site’s connections within local academic and biotech communities
- 8+ years of experience in pharma, biotech sector or life sciences communications; experience supporting communications for drug discovery or scientific communications a plus
- Experience in digital and social media to communicate with and engage key stakeholders
- Exemplary communications skills, verbally and in writing
- Familiarity with SharePoint preferred
- Finds innovative and creative ways to solve problems
- Able to prioritize and shift gears when needed
- Collaborative and experienced working within large, complex, and global matrixed organizations
- Proven ability to work well with a range of people, including scientists, researchers and executives
- Bachelor’s degree
Account Executive, Technology Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15997 Direct Hire MA
Account Executive, Technology and/or Healthcare
Another PR position in Boston!? We know, we know. You’ve seen them all. But guaranteed this one is different (you’ll have to take our word for it).
Our client, an innovative PR firm consistently named one of the top places to work, has been praised for their fresh & innovative client list, flexible & fun culture, and forward-thinking approach to marketing and PR. They are seeking an AE to join them and if you fit the qualifications below, we’d love for you to apply!
If you have…
- 1-2 years of PR agency experience in the healthcare of B2B tech space
- A passion for media relations, digital/social media, & content creation
- Dynamic presentation skills, including experience developing and presenting new business proposals
- Strong communication skills with ability to manage and build client relationships
- Analyst relations expertise a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
VP, Learning Technology and Innovation Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15976 Direct Hire MA
VP, Learning Technology and Innovation
Leading a group of creative content experts, and skilled technology professionals, the ideal candidate will support our communication and learning efforts in multiple ways. Whether it is creating professional and engaging video content, designing a new platform for mobile learning or experimenting with new types of learning we will be pushing the bar to create a new generation of great associates.
The ideal candidate is a player-coach who can produce bold, creative learning content, and put in place innovative platforms to deliver that content at the point of need. You’ll work with subject matter experts from inside and outside the organization and use multiple tactics to bring their vision to life for our associates. We want a special person to join us on this journey!
Check out the day-in-the-life responsibilities:
- Use design-thinking, or similar methodology, to understand the best way to enable our associates’ success on the job.
- Work to build or buy the most effective technology platforms for learning delivery.
- Oversee a content creation team that produces world class video, eLearning, micro-games and other forms of learning content.
- Work in an innovation lab that will enable the testing of new learning content, methods and technology.
- Build a video production studio that can record, produce professional grade video content.
- Find new ways to embed behavioral science theories into the workflow of our associates in ways that enable their success.
- Work with our internal and external partners to validate the impact of learning on the performance of our associates.
- Be an active member of the larger learning community inside and outside of our walls. Leveraging this community to stay on the cutting edge of learning technology.
Here’s what you should be really good at:
- Finding really creative approaches to solving messy human problems. Think of it as creating “life hacks” for our workforce. – wacky, fun, serious… whatever works best for the circumstance, audience and brand.
- Moving quickly to deliver solutions from theory to practice. Launch, learn, iterate!
- Delivering the goods – You have to actually demonstrate that your associates behave differently as a result of your efforts.
- Putting yourself in the shoes of your audience and delivering experiences in ways that resonate with them.
- Being experimental and entrepreneurial. Pretend we are trying to build a level of learning and development that has never been attempted (we are).
- Playing well with others and having fun – we’re going to be spending a lot of time together, we’d best be having a good time along the way.
- Emotional Intelligence, including outstanding interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills and including a collaborative mindset.
- Because you believe today’s workforce is inspired in many different ways you find ways to make sure content/experiences are compelling, “meets them where they are at” and cuts through the noise.
Finally, here’s the type of background we think you need to do this role well
- Degree in learning technology or related field.
- 10+ years of professional experience in learning technology or a related field (this should be your profession, not a hobby).
- Deep seated interest in all things learning technology.
- Creative spark and a talent for visualization.
- A demonstrated track record of using innovative methods to develop people, and get meaningful business results.
- You’ve worked in collaborative environments and get the need to balance the agendas of other functions and how we can all work together to support the overall employee experience.
- Clear examples where you have created and managed large scale platform deployments (LMS, video platforms etc.).
- You have a track record of rolling up your sleeves and using your skills to get meaningful business results (did we say that twice?).
- Anything else that will convince us that you take your craft seriously, you are good at what you do and you are not the enemy of fun at work.