Sign up & get notified of new Communications / PR jobs
Communications / PR
Executive Communications Speechwriter Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14871 Direct Hire MA
Our Boston client is a world-renowned nonprofit at the forefront of medical research, education and patient care. We are searching for an experienced executive/leadership communicator to work directly with the organization’s President on all communications, including speeches, presentations, talking points, briefing materials and other forms of communications that will be used for a wide variety of internal and external audiences. Sometimes the communications will be highly technical and scientific in nature; other times they will be more inspirational, appealing to emotions, and sparking a call to action.
- 7+ years of professional communications experience, working with either senior executives, government leaders or medical/science professionals in an in-house setting (vs. just agency)
- Stellar writing skills, including adaptability to different mediums
- Skilled in translating complex issues for a range of audiences
- Able to prioritize and change gears rapidly
- Professional maturity and poise
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Diplomatic. Able to build relationship across the organization at the highest levels
- Persuasive and confident
- Science writing or laboratory experience is a plus
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s preferred
Account Manager (B2B Tech PR) Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14782 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a fast-paced, integrated, PR, marketing and design agency focusing on technology, digital media and innovative products and services in the B2B space. They have a tremendous variety of projects for dynamic start-ups, growth-oriented mid-size technology companies, and industry-leading Fortune 500 corporations.
They need a motivated, experienced PR Account Manager and a detail-oriented self-starter. They are looking for a team member who thrives in a very dynamic environment, is able to work independently as well as collaboratively, and displays passion for their work.
The Account Manager position is a key, mid-level position requiring a highly-organized individual who has proven experience taking ownership of and managing multiple clients and agency staff. This person needs a proven track record of strategic thinking, plan development and execution for their clients.
Manager responsibilities include client planning and daily oversight, sign-off on all client materials, PR plan development, understanding their client’s market and how it compares to key competitors. This position also requires media outreach to top tier outlets and assisting with new business development and pitches. This person should have a strong media and blogger relations background in business-to-business technology public relations, including traditional and social media.
The ideal candidate will be an amazing writer with solid organizational skills, as well as possess strong experience executing successful public relations campaigns that incorporate traditional PR, digital and social media. We are looking for a team member who is technologically savvy, a fast learner, enjoys the thrill of PR, capable of landing great coverage, and can maximize every opportunity to positively influence the image of our clients.
- Solid writing skills with experience in all forms of corporate and executive communications, from news releases to executive talking points.
- 6 years’ experience implementing public relations and marketing programs in an agency environment.
- Prior people-management experience of at least 1-year also required.
- Broad understanding of B2B marketing and PR
- A passion for constant learning and an overall level of understanding of industries and technologies
- Ability to take strategic plans and translate into actionable, tactical PR programs.
- Great interpersonal skills: can work effectively in a team environment and maintain composure and quality of work while under deadline.
- Must have a solid understanding of the AP Style Guide and demonstrated the ability to adhere PR best practices.
Senior Account Executive/Account Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14713 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a boutique PR firm located in Downtown Boston that specializes in B2B tech. They are seeking a Account Manager AND a Senior Account Executive to join their growing team. In this role you will work with a range of clients from top enterprises to growing tech start-ups, helping them craft targeted and innovative communications and marketing campaigns.
- 4-6 years of PR agency experience, ideally in the B2B tech industry
- Ability to understand new ideas and turn them into riveting stories and marketing campaigns
- A media hound ready to drive stand-up-and-take-notice coverage
- Strong writing skills
- Bachelors degree required
There are many reasons why the Wall Street Journal named them one of the best workplaces in the country, but here are just a few:
- Flexibility! Work from home days & staggered hours
- Mentoring program that help you grow -- no matter how new or senior you are
- They ‘work hard, and play hard.’ 'Mandatory fun ' includes everything from making dinner in the North End to kayaking down the North Shore.
- Commitment to promoting from within
- Company lunches and happy hours
Senior Account Executive, Technology Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14692 Direct Hire MA
Senior Account Executive, Technology
Another PR position in Boston!? We know, we know. You’ve seen them all. But guaranteed this one is different (you’ll have to take our word for it).
Our client, an innovative PR firm named one of the top places to work in 2016, has been praised for their fresh & innovative client list, flexible & fun culture, and forward thinking PR marketing campaigns. They are seeking an SAE to join them and if you fit the qualifications below, we’d love for you to apply!
If you have…
- 3-5 years of tech PR experience
- A passion for media relations, digital/social media, & content creation
- Dynamic presentation skills, including experience developing and presenting new business proposals
- Digitally savvy with a holistic approach to PR + marketing
- Proven success managing, mentoring and developing junior staff
- Analyst relations expertise a plus
- Bachelors degree required