Sign up & get notified of new Communications / PR jobs
Communications / PR
Senior Manager, Internal and External Site Communications Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16124 Direct Hire MA
Our Cambridge, MA client is looking for a Senior Manager, Internal and External Site Communications, for its state-of-the art biopharma R&D center, which is part of a top 5 global biopharma company. This person will report to the Site Lead. This is a great opportunity for a proven corporate communications pro to own all aspects of a robust internal and external program at an organization that invests in the latest tools and technologies to engage internal and external audiences.
Highlights of the role
- Develop and implement internal site communications that inform and engage a diverse employee population
- Plan, manage and execute communications programs to enhance the site’s image
- Play a lead role in corporate, community, change management communications, and branding initiatives
- Bolster programs that enhances the site’s connections within local academic and biotech communities
- 8+ years of experience in pharma, biotech sector or life sciences communications; experience supporting communications for drug discovery or scientific communications a plus
- Experience in digital and social media to communicate with and engage key stakeholders
- Exemplary communications skills, verbally and in writing
- Familiarity with SharePoint preferred
- Finds innovative and creative ways to solve problems
- Able to prioritize and shift gears when needed
- Collaborative and experienced working within large, complex, and global matrixed organizations
- Proven ability to work well with a range of people, including scientists, researchers and executives
- Bachelor’s degree
PR Account Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16103 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a London-based PR firm with growing offices in both Boston and the West Coast. As their fun Boston office expands, they are seeking a strategic, well-rounded Account Manager to join the team.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading top enterprise technology accounts and managing junior staff. You’ll also have a huge opportunity to navigate through marketing and brand building for the firm itself. It’s a great time to join, as the Boston business has doubled in the last 6 months!
Campaign development and management
New business initiatives
If you have 5+ years of PR experience in the enterprise technology space, we’d love to talk with you.
PR Account Executive Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16097 Direct Hire MA
Our client based just outside Boston is an award-winning PR shop specialized in the healthcare sector. Under new ownership, they’ve developed an exceptional culture including a structured training program, strong collaboration amongst team members, and fun perks like potlucks, group outings, a free gym membership and more.
They are looking for an Account Executive to join their growing team. This person will work across 3-4 accounts, writing press releases, pitches, blog posts, and managing social media programs. If you have 2-3 years of experience in a PR-dedicated role, we’d love to speak with you.
Account Executive, Technology Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15997 Direct Hire MA
Account Executive, Technology and/or Healthcare
Another PR position in Boston!? We know, we know. You’ve seen them all. But guaranteed this one is different (you’ll have to take our word for it).
Our client, an innovative PR firm consistently named one of the top places to work, has been praised for their fresh & innovative client list, flexible & fun culture, and forward-thinking approach to marketing and PR. They are seeking an AE to join them and if you fit the qualifications below, we’d love for you to apply!
If you have…
- 1-2 years of PR agency experience in the healthcare of B2B tech space
- A passion for media relations, digital/social media, & content creation
- Dynamic presentation skills, including experience developing and presenting new business proposals
- Strong communication skills with ability to manage and build client relationships
- Analyst relations expertise a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
VP, Learning Technology and Innovation Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15976 Direct Hire MA
VP, Learning Technology and Innovation
Leading a group of creative content experts, and skilled technology professionals, the ideal candidate will support our communication and learning efforts in multiple ways. Whether it is creating professional and engaging video content, designing a new platform for mobile learning or experimenting with new types of learning we will be pushing the bar to create a new generation of great associates.
The ideal candidate is a player-coach who can produce bold, creative learning content, and put in place innovative platforms to deliver that content at the point of need. You’ll work with subject matter experts from inside and outside the organization and use multiple tactics to bring their vision to life for our associates. We want a special person to join us on this journey!
Check out the day-in-the-life responsibilities:
- Use design-thinking, or similar methodology, to understand the best way to enable our associates’ success on the job.
- Work to build or buy the most effective technology platforms for learning delivery.
- Oversee a content creation team that produces world class video, eLearning, micro-games and other forms of learning content.
- Work in an innovation lab that will enable the testing of new learning content, methods and technology.
- Build a video production studio that can record, produce professional grade video content.
- Find new ways to embed behavioral science theories into the workflow of our associates in ways that enable their success.
- Work with our internal and external partners to validate the impact of learning on the performance of our associates.
- Be an active member of the larger learning community inside and outside of our walls. Leveraging this community to stay on the cutting edge of learning technology.
Here’s what you should be really good at:
- Finding really creative approaches to solving messy human problems. Think of it as creating “life hacks” for our workforce. – wacky, fun, serious… whatever works best for the circumstance, audience and brand.
- Moving quickly to deliver solutions from theory to practice. Launch, learn, iterate!
- Delivering the goods – You have to actually demonstrate that your associates behave differently as a result of your efforts.
- Putting yourself in the shoes of your audience and delivering experiences in ways that resonate with them.
- Being experimental and entrepreneurial. Pretend we are trying to build a level of learning and development that has never been attempted (we are).
- Playing well with others and having fun – we’re going to be spending a lot of time together, we’d best be having a good time along the way.
- Emotional Intelligence, including outstanding interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills and including a collaborative mindset.
- Because you believe today’s workforce is inspired in many different ways you find ways to make sure content/experiences are compelling, “meets them where they are at” and cuts through the noise.
Finally, here’s the type of background we think you need to do this role well
- Degree in learning technology or related field.
- 10+ years of professional experience in learning technology or a related field (this should be your profession, not a hobby).
- Deep seated interest in all things learning technology.
- Creative spark and a talent for visualization.
- A demonstrated track record of using innovative methods to develop people, and get meaningful business results.
- You’ve worked in collaborative environments and get the need to balance the agendas of other functions and how we can all work together to support the overall employee experience.
- Clear examples where you have created and managed large scale platform deployments (LMS, video platforms etc.).
- You have a track record of rolling up your sleeves and using your skills to get meaningful business results (did we say that twice?).
- Anything else that will convince us that you take your craft seriously, you are good at what you do and you are not the enemy of fun at work.
Account Manager | Boutique PR Firm Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15949 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a boutique PR agency, is seeking a Account Manager or Account Director to join their team. You will be responsible for leading PR programs for a variety of B2B technology clients. This includes media relations, social media, analyst relations, etc. You will also manage and mentor junior team members.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervise and help to develop junior staff
- Build relationships with clients and provide proactive counsel
- Manage multiple projects for clients, on-time and on-budget
- “Manage up” to ensure senior managers are kept apprised of breaking client developments, program challenges/successes, etc.
- Develop, manage and help implement media and analyst relations programs
- Write and edit (news releases, corporate materials, complex client correspondence)
- Assist managers with strategic planning and measurement process
Account Executive | Boutique PR Firm Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15870 Direct Hire MA
Are you passionate about PR? Our client, a boutique PR firm located in Boston, is seeking an Account Executive to work with their B2B technology clients. In this role you will act as the primary core program driver on his/her accounts. Areas of focus include media relations, analyst relations, social media, speaking and awards.
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/communications and a minimum of two years of agency experience.