Sign up & get notified of new Communications / PR jobs
Communications / PR
Associate Director, Product Communications (U.S.) Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14940 Direct Hire MA
Our Boston areas client is a global, publicly traded biotech company with a pipeline of robust products to address unmet health needs. We are looking for a senior-level Associate Director to lead all U.S. franchise communications for a key therapeutic area, a mature yet strategically important business. 90% of revenue comes from the U.S. market.
This role requires
- Expertise in unbranded campaigns for patients, general public, advocacy groups, FDA and other stakeholders
- Strong project and agency management skills
- Life cycle management for a mature therapeutic pipeline
- Credibility and knowledge to serve as a public affairs partner and counsel marketing teams on how to best achieve goals
- Leadership skills to manage a direct report and external agencies
- Savviness to work with a range of stakeholders, including Patient Advocacy, Medical and Commercial, corporate and government affairs teams
- 10+ years of pharma/biotech public relations experience from a corporation and/or agency (a blend is ideal)
- Depth in regulated product communications, issues and crisis management, science and data communications and traditional and social media
- Knowledge of the global healthcare landscape, especially relating to regulatory functions and access issues
- Able to work in the metro Boston area (no telecommuting). The client provides some relocation assistance
- Bachelor’s degree
Account Manager (B2B Tech PR) Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14782 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a fast-paced, integrated, PR, marketing and design agency focusing on technology, digital media and innovative products and services in the B2B space. They have a tremendous variety of projects for dynamic start-ups, growth-oriented mid-size technology companies, and industry-leading Fortune 500 corporations.
They need a motivated, experienced PR Account Manager and a detail-oriented self-starter. They are looking for a team member who thrives in a very dynamic environment, is able to work independently as well as collaboratively, and displays passion for their work.
The Account Manager position is a key, mid-level position requiring a highly-organized individual who has proven experience taking ownership of and managing multiple clients and agency staff. This person needs a proven track record of strategic thinking, plan development and execution for their clients.
Manager responsibilities include client planning and daily oversight, sign-off on all client materials, PR plan development, understanding their client’s market and how it compares to key competitors. This position also requires media outreach to top tier outlets and assisting with new business development and pitches. This person should have a strong media and blogger relations background in business-to-business technology public relations, including traditional and social media.
The ideal candidate will be an amazing writer with solid organizational skills, as well as possess strong experience executing successful public relations campaigns that incorporate traditional PR, digital and social media. We are looking for a team member who is technologically savvy, a fast learner, enjoys the thrill of PR, capable of landing great coverage, and can maximize every opportunity to positively influence the image of our clients.
- Solid writing skills with experience in all forms of corporate and executive communications, from news releases to executive talking points.
- 6 years’ experience implementing public relations and marketing programs in an agency environment.
- Prior people-management experience of at least 1-year also required.
- Broad understanding of B2B marketing and PR
- A passion for constant learning and an overall level of understanding of industries and technologies
- Ability to take strategic plans and translate into actionable, tactical PR programs.
- Great interpersonal skills: can work effectively in a team environment and maintain composure and quality of work while under deadline.
- Must have a solid understanding of the AP Style Guide and demonstrated the ability to adhere PR best practices.
Senior Account Executive, Technology Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14692 Direct Hire MA
Senior Account Executive, Technology
Another PR position in Boston!? We know, we know. You’ve seen them all. But guaranteed this one is different (you’ll have to take our word for it).
Our client, an innovative PR firm named one of the top places to work in 2016, has been praised for their fresh & innovative client list, flexible & fun culture, and forward thinking PR marketing campaigns. They are seeking an SAE to join them and if you fit the qualifications below, we’d love for you to apply!
If you have…
- 3-5 years of tech PR experience
- A passion for media relations, digital/social media, & content creation
- Dynamic presentation skills, including experience developing and presenting new business proposals
- Digitally savvy with a holistic approach to PR + marketing
- Proven success managing, mentoring and developing junior staff
- Analyst relations expertise a plus
- Bachelors degree required