Manager, Corporate Communications Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16308 Direct Hire MA
Our client, located Northwest of Boston, has a proprietary gene therapy and editing platform that will bring cures and new treatments to people with the rare diseases. Their corporate communications team will grow with the addition of a Corporate Communications Manager. The Manager will help develop and drive communications strategies for corporate, scientific/platform and advocacy efforts.
In this role, your work will include
- Drafting corporate communications materials, including press releases, key message documents, Q&As, speeches, email campaigns, etc.
- Managing the corporate website, including day-to-day maintenance as well as developing and implementing proactive plans for milestone-specific updates
- Expanding the company’s social media presence by developing engaging content, implementing creative and strategic campaigns to build followers and engagement, etc.
- Developing strategic media story ideas
Is this you?
- 5+ years of life sciences (pharma, biotech or device) industry experience from an agency or in-house role, preferable working at/for a public company
- Solid understand of drug discovery and development processes
- Experience with a wide range of communications programs, including public relations, patient advocacy and investor relations
- Strong content development background
- Strategic mindset and equally interested in executing the tactics
- Confident – brings new ideas to the table, gets buy-in, etc.
- Analytical – motivated by driving results
- Works well with a range of people, including scientists, finance, executives, etc.