Director of Product Communications - pharma/biotech Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16170 Direct Hire MA
Our Cambridge, MA client is a global biopharma company. We have been engaged on a search for a Director of Product Communications to lead external and internal communications for their oncology franchise. This is a senior individual contributor role. Candidates must be based in the Cambridge area.
In this role you will be engaged in a wide variety of activities, including preparing for two important global product launches and supporting an existing portfolio of 8 additional products. The Director will work closely with colleagues globally in Communications, External Affairs, Marketing, Research and Development, Medical, Legal and Regulatory as well as with communications agency partners.
You will develop integrated communications plans and innovative programs to support product launches, marketed products and pipeline products; differentiate the company’s products and approach; and increase disease awareness.
- 10 years of Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, and/or Med-Tech communications from a corporate environment ideally; open to communication agency backgrounds
- Experience in Oncology is preferred but open to candidates who have supported multiple therapeutic areas
- Track record of using digital and social media platforms to tell a company’s story, build disease awareness, and/or communicate key program milestones
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Able to travel up to 20% (Domestic and International)
- Bachelor’s Degree