Sign up & get notified of new Project Management / Production jobs
Project Management / Production
Technical Project Manager for Consumer Health Mobile Apps Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15483 Direct Hire MA
We have been engaged by Waltham-based NeuroMetrix, Inc. (Nasdaq:NURO) on a search for a Technical Project Manager who will play a key role in taking the company’s mobile apps and cloud services to the next level. The role reports to the Director of Product Development.
The company just made an exciting announcement - a collaboration with GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE:GSK), one of the world's largest science-led global healthcare companies, involving Quell® Wearable Pain Relief Technology™. More details: https://tinyurl.com/ydzbkb7n.
This is an amazing opportunity to break into the medical device wearable space, working on a standout product that has a bright future. The company is making major investments in R&D and you’ll play a pivotal role in bringing new concepts to fruition!
In this role, you will
- Oversee development and maintenance of Quell mobile apps and cloud services
- Manage outside agencies developing Quell mobile apps and cloud services; communicate requirements, track adherence to development plan and procedures, monitor billing
- Interact with internal stakeholders (engineering, marketing, quality, regulatory, management) to collect product requirements
- Maintain Quell mobile app and cloud services design history file
- Ensure that new releases of mobile and/or cloud services are verified and validated per relevant SOPs
- Maintain copies of all relevant software developed by outside agencies and all relevant software development accounts (app stores, cloud providers, etc.)
- Serve as primary point of contact for IT staff of OUS partners
- Technical project or program management experience with mobile app, database and cloud computing development
- Consumer app experience desired; healthcare a plus
- Company or technical agency experience
- Programming experience is a plus
- Familiarity with formal software development (e.g., IEC 62304) and/or product development in an FDA regulated and/or ISO 13485 compliant environment are plusses
- BA/BS in engineering field
Director of Project Management | In-house agency Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15359 Direct Hire MA
Are you tired of the agency grind? Looking for better work/life balance and fantastic benefits? We have an in-house role that could be a terrific fit for you!
Our client, a global services company, is looking for a shining star to join their in-house agency. You will report into the head of the agency and be responsible for managing a small team while running integrated projects. Those projects include: web, print, email, digital and social media marketing. You will work closely with producers, copywriters, designers, UX, web developers, and marketing teams.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of project management
- 2+ years of management experience
Digital Producer Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15272 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a leading marketing agency, developing innovative marketing and fundraising solutions for the non-profit sector. They are looking for a digitally savvy producer who will be a fundamental player on their growing digital team. The ideal candidate will have cross-channel experience with deep experience in email and mobile- coding, testing, best practices.
- 3+ years digital production and email marketing
- Demonstrated experience coding advanced emails and testing/QA
- Experienced with HTML/CSS, Adobe Photoshop and email testing software (Litmus, Email on Acid)
- Strong understanding of email best practices and responsive design
- Bachelor’s degree
Producer - Digital Agency Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15067 Direct Hire MA
Our client is an award winning digital agency that builds high traffic sites and applications for clients. Located in Cambridge, they are looking for a technically minded Producer to join their team.
As a Project Manager, the right candidate will direct web and mobile development projects for clients. Ability to communicate complex technical requirements to non-technical clients is a must.
In return, our client offers a spot on a world class team. This role comes with commensurate compensation + bonus + benefits. The role is steps from the T and the work is challenging and fun. Apply today!
Manage projects, coordinating schedules and task assignments
Work with clients to turn dreams into project plans
Communicate with project stakeholders from discovery through deployment
Organize and track open issues, project tasks, and milestones
Provide regular updates on the health of projects to internal stakeholders
At least 3 years of project management experience at a digital agency
Schedule driven, detail oriented, and highly organized
Strong understanding of web trends and technologies