Sign up & get notified of new Project Management / Production jobs
Project Management / Production
Director of Project Management | In-house agency Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15359 Direct Hire MA
Are you tired of the agency grind? Looking for better work/life balance and fantastic benefits? We have an in-house role that could be a terrific fit for you!
Our client, a global services company, is looking for a shining star to join their in-house agency. You will report into the head of the agency and be responsible for managing a small team while running integrated projects. Those projects include: web, print, email, digital and social media marketing. You will work closely with producers, copywriters, designers, UX, web developers, and marketing teams.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of project management
- 2+ years of management experience
Associate Digital Producer Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15279 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a growing boutique shop that specializes in developing sophisticated digital solutions for clients in the non-profit sector. As an Associate Producer, you will join their team of talented specialists in web design, development and project management working on projects for clients across a variety of industries including publishing, higher education, non-profit, and healthcare.
- Partner with cross functional teams to manage interactive projects
- Assist in the creation of project plans, budgets, and scheduling.
- Maintain and monitor timelines
- Assist in coordinating internal and external project resources to consistently meet client deliverables on time and within budget
- Ensures ongoing client satisfaction
- Helps managing client relationships, expectations, and feedback
- Knowledge of MS Project and MS Excel
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working with multiple personalities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated passion for digital marketing and technology
Digital Producer Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15272 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a leading marketing agency, developing innovative marketing and fundraising solutions for the non-profit sector. They are looking for a digitally savvy producer who will be a fundamental player on their growing digital team. The ideal candidate will have cross-channel experience with deep experience in email and mobile- coding, testing, best practices.
- 3+ years digital production and email marketing
- Demonstrated experience coding advanced emails and testing/QA
- Experienced with HTML/CSS, Adobe Photoshop and email testing software (Litmus, Email on Acid)
- Strong understanding of email best practices and responsive design
- Bachelor’s degree
Marketing Project Manager | Integrated | In-house Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15163 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a leader in the payments space, is seeking a Project Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for the scheduling and workflow of projects and campaigns for the global marketing team. In this role you will manage the planning process, direction, and coordination of project timelines and deliverables for multiple projects simultaneously from conception through completion.
- Work with marketing communications and digital management to reassign projects/tasks as needed to ensure timeliness and meeting deliverables
- Organize and facilitate status reports, project initiation, proofing and project update meetings, providing actionable feedback necessary for project completion
- Work with outside vendors and agencies, internal partners and external freelancers; source new vendors when needed
- Maintain and publish planning calendars, schedules and reports for marketing teams to aid in workflow efficiency and timeliness
- Estimate when projects may be running off track/agreed-upon schedule and communicate escalation issues to relevant stakeholders/management
- Create, organize, and distribute marketing deliverable, campaign and project briefs and SLAs; update as needs change over time
- Monitor on-going resource tracking, timeline adjustments, and project and workflow trends, with a deliverable of providing quarterly reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- Experience with workflow or project management tools and MS office applications
- 5+ years in traffic/project coordination position in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Strong knowledge of creative and digital best practices
- Ability to adapt well to changing priorities and react quickly
- Effective problem-solver and negotiator of deadlines and deliverables