Sign up & get notified of new Business Development jobs
Manager / Sr. Manager, Business Development Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15017 Direct Hire MA
Sr. Manager, Business Development
Are you looking to grow your sales experience and work with some of the most exciting companies in the Boston innovation community? Are you competitive? Are you someone who loves to juggle many things at once? Are you a natural networker? Are you energized by engaging with mid to senior level executives?
Our client - a major player in the local innovation ecosystem, is looking for a Manager / Sr. Manager, Business Development. In your role, you'll be responsible for networking with the top companies and individuals in the greater Boston area to develop partnerships and sponsorships that meet the branding and community engagement objectives of our clients.
- You must be highly motivated with 3-4 years of recent business development & community building experience and be committed to prospecting for new business at mid to large companies in New England.
- Prior experience selling services and working in a collaborative environment is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, and high degree of professionalism and maturity to interface with senior level executives and deliver exceptional customer service to members.
- To be considered for this position, you must be willing to travel throughout greater Boston and attend day and evening events.
- Compensation is a combination of salary and commission with competitive benefits included.
Associate Director, Digital Business Development Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14994 Direct Hire MA
Our client is an innovative global healthcare company whose mission is to improve health, fight diseases and make medicines accessible to people around the world. We are looking for an Associate Director for Digital Business Development to be based in Cambridge, MA (Kendall Square). The company is making major investments in using digital tools and technologies to bring drugs to market rapidly and this person will play a pivotal role in making this happen.
In this role, the AD will be involved with searching and assessing, evaluating, conducting due diligence, structuring, negotiating and closing of strategic alliances with external companies that involves products, technologies and other related assets. There is particular interest in
- Devices, such as wearable sensors, diagnostics and drug delivery
- Software, including analytics, clinical decision support, patient engagement, and medication adherence
- Care delivery, like telehealth, technology enabled services, and virtual services
Transactions can include in-licensing, collaborations, co-development and co-promotion, option agreements and other innovative partnerships. This person will be critical to all business development related activities and will work in tandem with Due Diligence, Valuation, Legal and Business Partners and other key stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in a business development role; digital health experience required
- Has built relationships with management teams at technology, biotechnology and pharma companies, venture capitalists, academic institutions, and investment bankers
- Strong project management skills
- Passionate about innovation and staying current on trends in digital health
- Willing to execute against strategies
- Thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to work well in a large, global, matrixed pharma company and skilled in working with colleagues across multiple functions
- Confidence and polish to present and defend recommendations to senior executives
Manager, BDR Direct Hire RI
Job ID: 14984 Direct Hire RI
Our client is a growing SaaS company located in Providence, RI. They created a cloud-based software solution to help growing businesses crunch “big data” from point of sales data, payments, and social media so that they can offer exceptional hospitality for their customers.
They are hiring a Manager, BDR to join their growing team. Reporting to the Sr. Director, you will oversee and motivate a team of BDR’s with a focus on delivering a winning strategy and mentorship. You will own the strategy and execution of our client’s Inbound and Outbound prospecting efforts to drive pipeline for the organization.
- Tracking progress against goals and improving productivity using a suite of tools including Salesforce, InsideSales PowerDialer, and Marketo
- Assiting the team in exceeding weekly/monthly goals
- Ideating + executing Inbound + Outbound prospecting strategies
- Collaborating with Marketing, Sales, + Operations teams to establish internal processes
- Coaching and motivating a fantastic team
- Joining calls w/ prominent customers to provide ongoing education and training on our client’s product
- 7+ years of experience, w/ 3+ years in sales
- SaaS experience mandatory
- Familiarity using Salesforce, Marketo, among others
- Bachelors degree required