Sign up & get notified of new Analytics jobs
Media Campaign Analyst - Contract Contract MA
Job ID: 16217 Contract MA
Contract Media Campaign Analysts
An agency in Boston is searching for a Media Campaign Analyst. The role is 2+ weeks and about 20/hrs per week with the opportunity to extend or become more hours. In this role, you will analyze any and all media campaigns and display ads. The ideal candidate will be able to go onsite in Boston. The client is flexible on the days/work from home.
Growth Marketing Analyst Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16196 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a mission-driven start-up located in the heart of Cambridge that has revolutionized the way people look for jobs and companies find great talent. They are seeking a Growth Marketing Analyst to join them. This is an important hire responsible for executing data-driven marketing campaigns aimed to increase brand reach and grow their customer base.
The ideal candidate…
- Has experience across SEM, display, and social media to drive acquisition
- Comfortable developing an
- Knowledge of Tableau, Python, and/or R is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Marketing, Economics, Business, Computer Science or Mathematics
Display Media Specialist Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 16157 Contract To Hire MA
A mid-size travel company, in Wilmington, is searching for a Digital Marketing Analyst with Display Media experience. The role is onsite, full-time hours and temp to perm.
- Create display marketing campaigns including creative, targeting and budget management
- Support day-to-day communication with manager, team and vendors
- Collaborate with 3rd party display vendors to launch and optimize campaigns
- Proactively identify new and creative display media opportunities for our customers
- Monitor display campaign performance, delivering analysis and insights based on brand knowledge
- Collaborate with the digital team to execute our digital marketing strategy
- Work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of relevant Display Media campaign management experience and data analysis
- Thorough understanding of DoubleClick for Advertisers
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and problem solve
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
Salesforce Administrator Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16143 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a mission-driven start-up located in the heart of Cambridge that has revolutionized the way people look for jobs and companies find great talent. They are seeking an experienced Salesforce Admin to join them. Reporting to the Director with exposure to the Executive team, this person will own the maintenance and expansion of the Salesforce.com database. You’ll work closely with sales, marketing and development teams to streamline and optimize processes, improve features, manage integrations, and work to make data/information more accessible. This is an exciting time to join a high-growth team and have immediate impact from day 1.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce.com Admin experience
- Experience implementing automation (workflows, process builder, and Apex), pricebooks, CPQ, and marketing automation
- Folks with development backgrounds preferred; Apex experience ideal
- Proven track record partnering with internal teams spanning marketing, sales, and development
- Bachelor’s degree required
Senior Manager of Commercial Training Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16142 Direct Hire MA
Our Cambridge, MA client is developing potentially transformative gene and immunotherapies. We are looking for a Senior Manager of Commercial Training. With several products to be launched in the coming year, this is a pivotal role with exposure across the organization, in the US and in the EU.
Highlights of the role
- Work with others who put patients first
- Build out a robust curriculum leveraging your expertise in performance management, engagement and sales
- Bring innovative approaches and tools to learning and development to the company
- Collaborate on go-to-market strategy, commercial operations, instructing field operations, etc.
- Build and lead a practice that enables patient success through high-science, patient-focused, professional field force execution.
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device experience; rare disease and product launch preferred
- 3+ years leading office-based training and effectiveness coaching for field force
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and tactical plans to support the objectives of the Sales, Marketing, Patient Services, and other critical teams
- Track record of devising and implementing metrics to track value and impact of training initiatives
- Passionate about training. Have a point of view/philosophy on training, education and learning experiences, etc.
- Superb project management skills
- Executive level poise and polish
- Collaborative, empathetic, problem-solver and change agent
- Able to travel ~30- 40% to various countries in the EU
- Bachelor’s degree
Senior Marketing Analyst Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15876 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a full-service advertising agency based near Boston with a roster of global and national clients spanning healthcare, financial services and higher education. They’re seeking a Senior Marketing Analyst to join their growing search program and play an integral part in shaping their newly established Analytics division. Operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this is a highly visible role where you will gain exposure to a wide variety of channels both online and offline. This is an exciting growth opportunity where you will work on strategic initiatives and make immediate impact.
About the role:
- Prepare reports for our clients across multiple sources and channels, including online and offline advertising, social media, email, mobile, website, and more
- Develop insights from the data to continually optimize current campaigns
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders on data collection, tracking, measurement, and reporting; ensure data is collected properly and accurately
- Keep up with the latest industry trends in digital analytics and online technology, and share knowledge within the department
- 5+ years of experience as a marketing analyst, primarily working with digital advertising
- Strong Excel skills, proficiency in Tableau and SQL strongly preferred
- Extensive knowledge of marketing and digital media tracking tools such as DoubleClick, Google Tag Manager, AdWords, Facebook, etc.
- Extensive knowledge with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, WebTrends or similar
- B.A./B.S. preferably with emphasis on marketing or a quantitative field (applied mathematics, statistics, economics, etc.)