Sign up & get notified of new Analytics jobs
Strategy Analyst Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16293 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a technology/education company located right in Downtown Boston. Well-established yet nimble, they’re searching for a Strategy Analyst to join their team. This person will use both sides of their brain to improve business performance. The right candidate diving into data, analyzing outcomes and making business recommendations.
This is an integral role on a growing internal consulting team. This role comes with a competitive salary + benefits and a spot in a mission driven organization. Apply Today!
Role and Responsibilities:
Partner with business leaders on generating ideas on how to test, measure and improve marketing strategy and educational policy
Drive changes to improve business performance and student outcomes through advanced analysis
Develop and refine reporting dashboards that provide action-driving insights
Lead projects within finance, marketing analytics, and business strategy
Communicate findings and make recommendations to senior leadership
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
2-4 years’ experience in a consulting or analytics focused position
Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau
Strong preference for SQL, Python or R skills
Strong presentation and communication skills
Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Analytics, Math or Engineering discipline
Digital Analytics Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16286 Direct Hire MA
Our client helps small businesses better market themselves and compete with other companies in their space. They are looking for a strategic analyst with demonstrated success at campaign reporting, insights, optimization recommendations, and platform knowledge. This person will lead a team of analysts and serve as the strategic guide for this area of the business.
- 5-8 years experience analyzing and optimizing digital advertising campaigns
- Strong understanding of digital media, marketing, and web metrics
- Insights-driven with demonstrated experience using data to drive business decisions
- Experienced with digital analytics platforms and ad serving space
- Ability to manage and mentor high-performing team members
- Passionate, driven, comfortable in front of senior management
- Own digital media analytics and reporting
- Cross-functional partnership with digital media team to optimize campaigns and drives media-related business decisions
- Develop reporting dashboard for cross-functional knowledge share
- Define KPIs across digital media program
- Partner with global teams across media, marketing, analytics, technology
- Lead a team of high-performing and analysts
Director, Sales and Marketing Analytics Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16258 Direct Hire MA
Our Boston area client is a global biopharma company with a leadership position in innovative medicines that address the unmet needs and challenges of people living with debilitating diseases. They are focused on treatment for several CNS disorders. They are looking to hire a Director, Sales and Marketing Analytics. This is a new role that reports to the head of analytics; the Director will have two direct reports.
The VP’s vision is to have a high performing, collaborative team that works very closely with marketing teams and sales leaders to help them increase the number of providers capable of prescribing the company’s medications and increase the number of patients able to gain access to these medications. This leadership position will support strategy development and execution for current products and new product that the company is preparing to launch in late 2020/early 2021.
The Director, Sales and Marketing Analytics will lead and continue the development of the analytical capabilities supporting the Sales and Marketing function (Brand Marketing, Field Sales Leadership) of a growing commercial organization with two approved products and a portfolio of pipeline product candidates.
The role is based in the Boston area and the client will provide relocation. There is not a telecommuting option.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leaders and other stakeholders to identify key business questions and knowledge gaps that can be addressed via analyses and reports. Areas include:
- Track performance of markets and product launches
- Quantify treatment provider landscapes and segments
- Develop brand performance analytics and metrics
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing and field efforts; identify challenges and opportunities; provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Develop a framework of analytical methodologies and vendors that can be used to ensure consistent approaches are applied across brands.
- Determine required data sources (internal and external) to address business questions.
- Add depth to insights by developing a thorough understanding of all key brand commercial dynamics, including disease state, market landscape, product attributes, unmet needs, key treatment providers / prescribers and payers.
- Provide ongoing, high-level strategic consulting to all internal stakeholders to ensure maximum leverage of insights.
- 10+ years in the pharmaceutical industry, 5+ of which should be from a decision support leadership role
- Proven experience using analytical techniques to address business questions.
- Skilled in developing collaborative working relationships with Sales and Marketing leadership in order to understand business requirements, propose solutions, gain alignment and execute.
- Able to develop and articulate actionable, fact-based, insights and recommendations and to synthesize data from multiple sources to address complex business questions.
- Built and managed teams of direct reports
- Technical skills: Advanced Microsoft Excel and SQL skills; proficient with Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint and Word. Working knowledge of CRM solutions; knowledge of Veeva of Salesforce.com preferred. Working knowledge of pharmaceutical data sources such as IQVIA and Symphony Health.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
Growth Marketing Analyst Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16196 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a mission-driven start-up located in the heart of Cambridge that has revolutionized the way people look for jobs and companies find great talent. They are seeking a Growth Marketing Analyst to join them. This is an important hire responsible for executing data-driven marketing campaigns aimed to increase brand reach and grow their customer base.
The ideal candidate…
- Has experience across SEM, display, and social media to drive acquisition
- Comfortable developing an
- Knowledge of Tableau, Python, and/or R is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Marketing, Economics, Business, Computer Science or Mathematics
Senior Marketing Analyst Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15876 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a full-service advertising agency based near Boston with a roster of global and national clients spanning healthcare, financial services and higher education. They’re seeking a Senior Marketing Analyst to join their growing search program and play an integral part in shaping their newly established Analytics division. Operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this is a highly visible role where you will gain exposure to a wide variety of channels both online and offline. This is an exciting growth opportunity where you will work on strategic initiatives and make immediate impact.
About the role:
- Prepare reports for our clients across multiple sources and channels, including online and offline advertising, social media, email, mobile, website, and more
- Develop insights from the data to continually optimize current campaigns
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders on data collection, tracking, measurement, and reporting; ensure data is collected properly and accurately
- Keep up with the latest industry trends in digital analytics and online technology, and share knowledge within the department
- 5+ years of experience as a marketing analyst, primarily working with digital advertising
- Strong Excel skills, proficiency in Tableau and SQL strongly preferred
- Extensive knowledge of marketing and digital media tracking tools such as DoubleClick, Google Tag Manager, AdWords, Facebook, etc.
- Extensive knowledge with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, WebTrends or similar
- B.A./B.S. preferably with emphasis on marketing or a quantitative field (applied mathematics, statistics, economics, etc.)