Sign up & get notified of new Analytics jobs
Web Marketing Analyst Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14993 Direct Hire MA
Our client is seeking a Web Marketing Analyst to be a part of their growing digital team. If you are interested in providing data driven insights into the customers’ online journey, this role could be for you!
- Analyze ROI, website traffic, visitor behavior, product performance and conversions using Google Analytics to identify growth and optimization opportunities
- Execute web analytics, data processing and competitive analyses using various tools
- Partner with marketing & sales to support business cases
- Produce weekly reports tracking trends and performance
- Track users behavior over time to identify new areas of opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3 years of digital analysis experience
- Google Certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and Advanced Certification a plus
- Hands-on experience and advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel
- Experience analyzing data and delivering informed recommendations and creative solutions to data challenges
Revenue Analyst Direct Hire RI
Job ID: 14976 Direct Hire RI
Our client, a growing SaaS start-up in Providence, RI, is a leading cloud-based software solution for growing businesses to transform their point of sale into a point of service, helping to drive efficiencies across marketing, finance, sales, and customer service.
They are seeking a Revenue Analyst to join their team. Reporting into the Director of Revenue Operations, you will partner with key stakeholders and team leaders to analyze customer segments, identify opportunities to improve customer conversion + retention, and share insights into the performance + programs of the customer facing team.
Can't commute to Providence every day? Don't worry, the team is flexible!
- 2-5 years of BI or Data Analysis experience
- Proficiency with Salesforce (or other CRM tool)
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, modeling, etc.)
- Experience with SQL, BI Visualization tools, and email automation is a bonus
- Intellectual curiosity and enthusiasm to learn
- Bachelor’s degree required
Job ID: 14973 Direct Hire NJ
Our client is an innovative global healthcare company whose mission is to improve health, fight diseases and make medicines accessible to people around the world. We are looking for someone to take on a Lead role in Global Data and Reporting for Multi-Channel Engagement (MCE). This role will be based in their global headquarters in Bridgewater, NJ (preferably) or in Cambridge, MA area. Relocation assistance to NJ is available.
This person will take a lead role on an initiative that will provide brand and medical teams with better tools and techniques to engage customers. A multi-Global Business Unit/country project team has been put together to build a high-performing MCE platform in each business: setting up new channels of engagement, providing standard tools, upgrading data management and analytics capability, and ensuring the integration that enables customer-centered, closed loop marketing. Achieving them is a critical part of the company’s digital strategy.
The Lead for MCE Global Data and Reporting is responsible for guiding the build and development of data systems and reporting and analytics capabilities to support the company’s multi-channel engagement capabilities. This person will provide vision and leadership grounded in deep expertise to the broad organization on data strategies and sources, operational requirements, and best practice reporting and analytics capabilities, to enable and optimize MCE campaigns, and to evolve the company’s commercial model. This person will lead an extended, cross-functional, geographically disperse set of partners across the Global MCE team, Information Technology Services (ITS), and affiliate operations.
- Lead global MCE Data/Reporting and Analytics workstreams jointly with ITS with team members in select countries.
- Serve as SME on MCE and digital marketing data strategies, sources, and operational requirements at global business unit and country levels. Provide both functional expertise as well as becoming a true visionary in digital data and analytics
- Partner with ITS and affiliate data and reporting leads to assess operational readiness to support MCE campaign management and digital analytics
- Develop and manage the customer data capability roadmap, ensuring affiliate data interfaces, ad hoc processes, and data integrity to support operational readiness
- Identify and facilitate sharing of best practice in MCE, consumer, and digital engagement practices and analytics
- Drive the development and usage of MCM/closed-loop marketing metrics/KPIs
- Champion brand- and MCE tactic-level planning to provide data to support ongoing MCE operations and analytics, and experimentation to accelerate learnings to evolve the commercial model
- Develop and maintain an analytic Community of Practice to advance and share leading practices in multi-channel analytics, innovation, and insight generation
- 15+ years of experience in pharmaceutical multichannel data management, reporting, and analytics across both personal and non-personal/digital channels
- Experience with campaign management platforms e.g., Adobe
- Strong change leadership, communication, influencing, and negotiation skills
- Deep knowledge of advanced modeling (promotional resource allocation, segmentation, channel preference scoring, channel mix and target optimization)
- Proven leadership of high-performing cross-functional global teams in matrixed organizations including legal, compliance and privacy
- Ability to articulate and lead extended teams along long-term capability development roadmap, and to multi-task in a deadline-intensive environment
- Highly developed analytical, problem-solving, and consulting skills
- Experience working on a global scale and able to travel globally (40-50%)
- Master’s Degree in Business or technical field (e.g. engineering), or equivalent data-focused work experience
Data Analyst Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14886 Direct Hire MA
Our client is seeking a Data Analyst and Reports Developer to join the Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence team with the responsibility of extracting information from the data stored in the Data Warehouse, as well as displaying the insights in a manner accessible by non-technical users. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Design and implement queries to producing reports based on data residing in Hadoop repository
• Design and implement production of derived datasets for reporting on complex metrics
• Work with advanced users to facilitate ad-hoc querying of the data stored in the Data Warehouse
• Produce visual representation of the information
Required Skills and Abilities:
· Knowledge of SQL ·
Knowledge of data analysis techniques
· Ability to work with large datasets
· Experience in working with Business Intelligence tools like Business Objects and / or Microstrategy
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline
· Experience in analytical insights
Marketing Data and Automation Specialist Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 14621 Contract To Hire MA
Our Greater Boston client is looking for an onsite, part-time Marketing Data and Automation Specialist who can join their team and support their their marketing and sales team. This will start as a part time (20 hours +/- depending on projects), and can become a full-time, direct-hire role for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include Management and QC of the marketing and sales database of addressable customers and Prospects, oversight of operations in marketing and automation and technology systems (i.e. lead scoring and routing, and maintenance of lead properties and fields,)In addition, you will be working with sales and channel partners to automate processes. Reporting and analytics on the marketing and sales demand engine performance will also be important.
In addition, maintaining a clean database and lead generation routing and operations processes, supporting marketing programs via coding, testing and list selection, maintaining and adjusting lead scoring and rules, and documentation of lead generation processes is necessary.
To qualify, you should have 3--5 years of experience in data analytics and marketing technology, with solid expertise in Marketo and salesforce, including list targeting, designing programs and trigger campaigns, lead scoring, nurture and reporting. In addition, Experience with Dashboarding tools, HTML, (templates and email coding) and familiarity with the marketing technology landscape and experience integrating SaaS software tools is preferred.
If you have the right skillset and are available immediately, let us know ASAP!