Senior Manager of Commercial Training Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16142 Direct Hire MA
Our Cambridge, MA client is developing potentially transformative gene and immunotherapies. We are looking for a Senior Manager of Commercial Training. With several products to be launched in the coming year, this is a pivotal role with exposure across the organization, in the US and in the EU.
Highlights of the role
- Work with others who put patients first
- Build out a robust curriculum leveraging your expertise in performance management, engagement and sales
- Bring innovative approaches and tools to learning and development to the company
- Collaborate on go-to-market strategy, commercial operations, instructing field operations, etc.
- Build and lead a practice that enables patient success through high-science, patient-focused, professional field force execution.
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device experience; rare disease and product launch preferred
- 3+ years leading office-based training and effectiveness coaching for field force
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and tactical plans to support the objectives of the Sales, Marketing, Patient Services, and other critical teams
- Track record of devising and implementing metrics to track value and impact of training initiatives
- Passionate about training. Have a point of view/philosophy on training, education and learning experiences, etc.
- Superb project management skills
- Executive level poise and polish
- Collaborative, empathetic, problem-solver and change agent
- Able to travel ~30- 40% to various countries in the EU
- Bachelor’s degree