Salesforce Administrator Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16143 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a mission-driven start-up located in the heart of Cambridge that has revolutionized the way people look for jobs and companies find great talent. They are seeking an experienced Salesforce Admin to join them. Reporting to the Director with exposure to the Executive team, this person will own the maintenance and expansion of the Salesforce.com database. You’ll work closely with sales, marketing and development teams to streamline and optimize processes, improve features, manage integrations, and work to make data/information more accessible. This is an exciting time to join a high-growth team and have immediate impact from day 1.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce.com Admin experience
- Experience implementing automation (workflows, process builder, and Apex), pricebooks, CPQ, and marketing automation
- Folks with development backgrounds preferred; Apex experience ideal
- Proven track record partnering with internal teams spanning marketing, sales, and development
- Bachelor’s degree required