Digital Marketing Campaign Analyst Direct Hire Maine
Job ID: 16036 Direct Hire Maine
Digital Marketing Campaign Analyst
As one of the world's leading employee providers in our space and a Fortune 500 company, we work with more than 33 million working people and their families across the country. We are a market leader in helping employers and their employees succeed and remain secure and safe, daily.General Summary:
This position reports and analyzes on day-to-day campaign channel performance and the marketing-sales funnel for various marketing initiatives. Responsibilities include monitoring and reporting on lead activity through the funnel for Marketing programs and campaigns. Reporting on and analyzing performance of digital marketing channels with the goal of enhancing and optimizing campaign performance. Follows the end-to-end lead nurture engine from initial prospect or inforce customer, to MQL, through to sale. This position involves liaising daily with the Sales Enablement organization to build a two-way feedback mechanism to bring about Marketing and Sales alignment. Builds reporting on lead management and dashboards measuring campaign impact on the marketing-sales funnel.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages customer engagement with marketing content and distribution channels.
- Establishes feedback loop and builds processes that ensures best practices of alignment between marketing and sales.
- Monitors real-time lead activity providing insights for optimization and effectiveness to improve engagement targeting.
- Partners to create attribution models for key audiences from demand generation to lead management.
- Reports on trends and insights of lead data through funnel stages in executive reports and dashboards.
- Liaises with sales team to ensure consistency and alignment of lead paths and distribution.
- Partners to create overall engagement patterns for marketing programs, communicating goals and potential engagement paths of leads.
- Manages lead workflow end-to-end for marketing, includes managing timelines, projects and lead deliverables.
- Assess and analyze lead activity from multiple program to inform holistic impact of marketing’s demand generation efforts
- Provide consulting for campaigns and web properties to ensure the key performance indicators are relevant, trackable and measurable.
- Able to assemble reports and present results in a way that easily demonstrates how programs and properties are performing against enterprise goals and results.
- 4-year college degree required with at least 2-3 years of Marketing experience with an emphasis on funnel reporting and analytics, and lead generation processes.
- A high degree of initiative, creativity and problem-solving skills will be expected.
- Ability to turn data into actions.
- Ability to quickly combine diverse datasets to build clear, concise reports
- Strong understanding of media, marketing-sales funnel metrics, and how they can be analyzed
- Experience in managing reporting/metrics collection and analysis in relevant systems.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics preferred.
- Experience working in business intelligence platforms a plus (Qlikview, Tableau, Domo, etc)
- Knowledge and/or experience of SQL a plus.
- Proficient in Salesforce and Marketing automation platforms (Salesforce and Sitecore a plus).
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with and manage cross functional teams.