Sign up & get notified of new Account Services jobs
Director of Partner Success – fast growing mHealth start-up Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15254 Direct Hire MA
Our client is an award winning, patient centric and data driven platform designed to help its users educate, advocate and stay in control of their health. An industry leader used by millions, this is a fast paced and fast growing company. Based in downtown Boston they need someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, knows how do get things done, and ready to join one of the world’s brightest mission-driven start-ups.
He/she will serve as a strategic leader of the Partner Success team and is accountable to ensuring successful, timely, and profitable results for their global Partners (pharmaceutical industry, pharmacies, payers, healthcare systems, associations, and enterprise technology companies).
The Director, Partner Success will lead and scale the Partner Success team and processes and will work closely with sales, product, marketing and executive leadership to coordinate the full scope of the partner engagement.
- Own strategic relationship with Partners’ key decision makers and constituents, including but not limited to Innovation teams, Digital leads, and Product Brand Managers.
- Foster consensus and resolve organizational barriers within a Partner organization to accelerate regulatory processes, build and scale capabilities.
- Scope, Partner-specific solutions post-sale; Establish the project timeline and roadmap, and oversee Partner Success Managers in the day to day project implementation.
- Own established KPIs, taking appropriate steps to help ensure program success, client satisfaction, renewal and expansion
- Synthesize user and Partner feedback into clear and actionable recommendations to impact the broader strategy, business model, and business development
- Be accountable for rate of client retention / repeat business
- Establish and enforce processes and procedures (start-up style) to streamline customer lifecycle, achieving high efficiency from kick-off to launch to everyday management of account
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s Degree a plus)
- Pharma experience is a MUST. 3-5 years’ experience in an internal role or as a vendor selling and/or implementing product and/or processes within Pharma
- B2B experience is required; B2B2C and B2C experience is a plus
- Proven Leadership success, scaling and cultivating high-performing teams. Coaches people in their current roles to improve performance and prepares them for future opportunities
- Proven success working within large, complex organizations, and heavily regulated, with track record for expediting results
- Start-up experience is a significant bonus
Attributes and Skills
- Independent, self-starter who thrives in startup environments (resourceful, creative, passionate, adaptable, embraces challenge, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms to clients, adapting to different cultural communication styles, and often in a group setting
- Analytically grounded with experience using relevant software for measurement, project management, analysis, and optimization
- Mission driven and motivated by helping people live longer, healthier and happier lives
- Embraces diverse cultures throughout the world
- Willing to travel up to 10-15% nationally and potentially internationally
Digital Account Manager - Agency Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14743 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a growing boutique shop that specializes in developing sophisticated digital solutions for clients in the non-profit sector. They are looking for a Strategic Account Manager to join their team, and own the client relationships. The Account Manager is responsible for leading the discovery phase of digital engagements with their assigned clients and for developing the relevant digital strategy. You should be a hard-wired collaborator, with a passion for problem solving. This is a unique opportunity to be able to display your strategic chops in an account management role.
What your day will look like:
- Immersion into the client’s business and leading Discovery activities
- Leading the charge in developing a digital strategy and roadmapping the success and measurement plan
- Championing big ideas but also knows how to manage expectations, bringing a great strategy to life
- Collaborating with the head of Account Services to improve continuously the way we gauge and track client satisfaction, team productivity and new revenue generation opportunities
- Working with the Production team to balance process and creative flow