Sign up & get notified of new Product Management / Product Marketing jobs
Product Management / Product Marketing
Product Manager - EDU Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14777 Direct Hire MAProduct Manager - Education
Our client helps hundreds of thousands of students further their skills and launch new careers. They're looking for a Product Manager who can launch tools and products to serve their community.
The right candidate will have a track record of creating services using both content and technology. This role sits in Boston, MA and comes with competitive salary, bonus and benefits. Apply today!
Role and Responsibilities:
Develop a product roadmap from MVP through total roll out
Collaborate with marketing to develop value proposition and product positioning
Create a customer feedback loop to ensure constant improvement
Work with IT/Engineering leadership to set and track development milestones
Preferred Skills and Experience
3-7+ years of product management experience
Ability to manage across teams
Track record of making build vs. buy decisions
Experience working with UX to develop journey maps, user flows and buyer personas
Experience in education, technology or staffing a major plus
Product Marketing Manager - EDU Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14775 Direct Hire MA
Product Marketing Manager
Our client provides education services and career counseling to tens of thousands of students across the US. As they create quality educational experiences, they're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the team.
The Product Marketing Manager will define messaging, positioning and value proposition for a portfolio of educational products. The right candidate will passionate about creating web content and executing market research. This role sits in Boston. Apply today!
Develop messaging, positioning and value proposition for a suite of educational programs,
Ensure message consistency across both internal and external marketing channels
Develop and manage project plans to ensure new programs meet established KPIs
Conduct market research to understand competitive landscape and stay on top of trends
Drive messaging, positioning and product development for various buyer personas
Ensure consistency of messaging across marketing channels
Develop content including video scripts to support marketing efforts
3-5 years of experience in a product marketing or content focused position
Ability to manage projects in a cross-functional team environment
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
Product Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14720 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a growing security software company, is looking for a Product Marketing Manager. In this role you will own and drive the go-to-market strategy and execute on innovative marketing programs and sales support to effectively increase the pipeline for sales opportunities.
- Assesses market needs and opportunities for solutions.
- Identify and analyze business processes, industry trends, pain points, and personas for target markets.
- Communicate the value proposition of products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
- Collaborate with Product Management to align product strategy, pricing and roadmaps to the market needs.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Develop messaging and positioning - presentations, collateral, white papers, and positioning documents.
- Collaborate with field marketing team to develop effective lead generation campaigns that drive qualified leads, pipeline and ultimately closed deals.
- Work closely with customers, sales and industry analysts to define targeted solutions that address target market needs.
- Build client relationships to gain insight into the demands of target markets
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in product or solution marketing or related function for technology driven solutions.
- Experience marketing networking or information security solutions preferred
- Understanding of solution-selling approach into targeted vertical markets.
- Strong team player possessing excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelors’ degree in technical discipline or business; MBA preferred.
Must be willing to travel up to 25%.
Product Marketing Manager | Fast-growing startup Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14710 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a fast-growing startup in the security software industry, is seeking a Product Marketing Manager. This role will report to the VP of Marketing. In order to qualify for this role you must have some experience working the security software industry.
- Develop product positioning
- Develop sales enablement tools
- Plan the product launch
- Serve as the expert on key buyers / influencers and the buyers journey
- Perform competitive intelligence
- Will act as the evangelist at key meetings and conferences
- Maintain deep understanding of security space
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience
- Security industry knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with cross-functional teams and third parties
- Willing to travel 25%
Jr. Product Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14605 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a consumer-facing, social app organization with a global user base, looking for a Product Manager to take the lead on one of their growing mobile apps. The Product Manager is responsible for researching, understanding and communicating the needs of their members throughout the entire organization, and most importantly, with the Agile engineering team.
You should feel at home managing a product backlog and grooming it on an ongoing basis so that it’s ready for review at sprint planning meetings. With so much going on, you’ll also need to be comfortable identifying metrics and ensuring that the backlog is prioritized with those in mind.
You’ll work with Executive stakeholders, Engineers, and other Product Managers to produce well-written requirements in the form of stories with defined acceptance criteria. You’ll be involved in the day-to-day Engineering process: progressively elaborating upon stories when questions arise and reviewing end-results against the acceptance criteria.
Working with the Product team, you’ll develop an intimate understanding of the member base and what’s important to them. You’ll use this knowledge to identify opportunities for future products and features and back up your assertions with research.
- Research markets and competitors to determine product positioning, focusing on strategies that impact the direction of future products;
- Work within the Product team to define product vision, direction and positioning;
- Compose, manage, prioritize and execute on a product backlog using requirements and feedback from all stakeholders for the product as well as customer feedback;
- Maintain constant communication with Engineering, documenting any new requirements based on conversations with the team and ongoing changes in the market/landscape;
- Compose requirements, specifications and acceptance criteria using user stories;
- Work with Project Management and stakeholders to organize backlog items into appropriate releases;
- Analyze the competitive landscape; monitor and incorporate industry innovations into the product line;
- Define user persona for individual products that contribute to product requirements and use scenarios;
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field;
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Product Manager for a software product (B2C) preferred;
- Experience as an Agile/Scrum Product Owner preferred;
- Experience in the world of Engineering is a plus, but not required.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- A love for products, especially in the technology place;
- Passion for bringing people together using technology;
- Natural ability to relate to customers and gather information;
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding product and marketing strategy;
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex, high-availability web applications;
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills, combined with strong technical abilities and a passion for new technologies;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills;
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills;
- Expertise with wire framing/mockup tools including Balsimiq, Sketch, OmniGraffle/Visio or similar tools;
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups;
- Experience designing iOS / Android / Windows / mobile web applications;
- Experience developing social and/or dating mobile products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired.