Sign up & get notified of new Marketing jobs
Marketing Automation Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14887 Direct Hire MA
Marketing Automation Manager
As the Marketing Automation Manager, you will have the ability to help build the lead generation and nurture efforts from the ground level. You will be responsible for all marketing automation programs and play a vital role in all aspects of B2B marketing campaigns and lead nurturing efforts. You will be central to executing, integrating, maintaining, reporting and optimizing marketing automation programs designed to capture, nurture and convert prospects. In addition, this position will support overall acquisition programs which include direct mail, email, SEM, content syndication, online advertising, social media and events.
BA/BS degree required 2-3 years of related experience required, preferably in lead generation/management for a B2B software/technology company
Proven marketing automation experience with Eloqua
Experience with SalesForce.com
Understanding and experience in B2B lead to sales process and buying stages with a process-based approach to lead management
Metrics driven and results oriented with demonstrated analytical skills
A self-starter who is attention to detail, exceptionally organized, and strong follow through capabilities
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, take on responsibility and work well under deadlines
Excellent team player with strong project management and communication skills
Email Marketing Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14882 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a Fortune 500 retailer, is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to join their growing team. As the 4th hire, you will partner with the Sr. Manager to support cross-channel initiatives through the execution and analysis of email marketing campaigns, with a core focus on customer segmentation, campaign analysis, acquisition, & marketing automation.
We are seeking someone who…
- Is analytically driven
- Enjoys collaborating with internal teams spanning tech, creative, + marketing
- Has 3-5 years of relevant email marketing experience with an emphasis on customer segmentation
- Experienced with Excel, Google Analytics, and other marketing database and service provider segmentation tools
- Background in retail is ideal
- Bachelor’s degree required
Head of Marketing Direct Hire NC
Job ID: 14879 Direct Hire NC
HireMinds has been engaged by PhotonMD, Inc., headquartered in the Research Triangle area of North Carolina, on a search for their Head of Marketing. By using unique photomedicine medical devices, PhotonMD is creating therapeutic solutions for aesthetic applications, chronic inflammatory diseases, and other conditions susceptible to light-based healing. For more information: www.photonmd.com.
This is a national search. Candidates must be able to live/work in the RTP area of NC. There is not a telecommuting option. Client will offer relocation assistance.
The Head of Marketing will report to the President and CEO and will be responsible for the development and execution of consumer and marketing communications strategies that will increase penetration, drive sales, and build brand awareness and retain customers. This is a hands-on role that requires a person who has a strong strategic approach, is a solid creative thinker, and possesses a history of solid tactical execution.
Highlights of the role
- Develop and build a brand and lead product marketing.
- Own all online marketing, marketing partnerships, social media, and expansion of the consumer and medical device product offering.
- Build and lead team of marketers who have expertise in marketing channels, web merchandising and analytics.
- Develop and implement the direct/digital/online marketing strategy, manage product selection, pricing strategy, promotions and partnership opportunities.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing a direct to consumer medical device.
- Brand builder who has created innovative multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Has thrived in a result-oriented fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Experienced hands on leader with proven results in making technical/business decisions, executing decisions and accounting for results. Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment and a flexible team-oriented perspective.
- Strong background in developing digital and/or e-commerce programs to convert consumer awareness to purchase.
- Management of membership, loyalty, subscription or continuity programs.
- Deep background in consumer marketing via online media sources including paid search, search engine optimization, affiliate marketing and social media.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and comfortably with physicians and other medical professionals.
- Passionate about improving the lives of people living with a chronic disease.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Must be able to live/work in the Research Triangle area of North Carolina. There is not a telecommuting option. Client will offer relocation assistance.
Paid Search (PPC/SEM) Manager/Supervisor Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14877 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a full-service advertising agency based near Boston with a roster of global and national clients spanning healthcare, financial services and higher education. They’re seeking a Paid Search (PPC/SEM) Manager/Supervisor to join their growing search program and play an integral part of the digital acquisition team. Operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this is a highly visible role where you will gain exposure to a wide variety of channels both online and offline. This is an exciting growth opportunity where you will work on strategic initiatives and make immediate impact.
Responsibilities | Qualifications:
- 3-5+ years’ proven success in managing paid search campaigns for a range of clients
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations to support search performance and analysis
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment
- Ability to teach, train and counsel clients on best practices or new features and processes
- Expert knowledge of search networks such as Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, YouTube and Google Analytics
Ad Operations Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14876 Direct Hire MA
Display & Social Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14874 Direct Hire MA
Display & Social Manager
Our digital marketing agency client is looking for an experienced Display & Social Manager with impressive knowledge across traditional and programmatically bought advertising and client relationships.
Account management and analysis:
· Develop effective and strategic media plans based on client KPIs
· Manage entire planning process from creating and issuing RFPs to trafficking campaigns to creating and presenting post-campaign reporting
· Provide campaign performance reports and make autonomous decisions in optimizing day-to-day activity
· Build and maintain strong client relationships to act as the main point of contact for the client, respond to all requests and inquiries, attend or lead presentations at client strategy and planning meetings
· Work closely with 3rd party partners to develop productive working relationships that produce results for the clients
Management and training:
· Delegate and prioritize workload for junior team members
· Help build a team and the Display practice
Desired Skills and Experience
· 2-3 years experience at digital or media agency in a similar role, strategically planning and buying a range of digital media
· A strong interest in the future of digital, exposure to a range of media buying including programmatic media and branding
· Strong quantitative, critical thinking, and communication skills
· A natural influencer, comfortable influencing senior client and internal contacts alike
· An organized self-starter who is able to effectively manage a busy workload, enjoys working in small teams, and thrives in a fast-paced, start-up type of environment
· A passion for digital marketing and a keen interest in data and insights, constantly striving to learn new skills
· Trafficking experience including setting up basic rich media including spotlight/floodlight tags
· Exposure to SEO, PPC, and/or Paid Social Media, a plus
· Bachelor’s degree required
Email Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14872 Direct Hire MA
Email Marketing Manager
Our client is seeking a creative and flexible Marketer who wants ownership over three unique email programs, their Retail web site, their independent Seller community and our institutional Library business.
The Email Marketing Manager works within a six-person Marketing Team, but more broadly across three different business units. They will handle the end-to-end email needs for Retail, Seller and Library, ensuring all email initiatives are executed on time, within budget, and in accordance with business goals.
For our Retail business you’ll develop customer messaging and drive offer strategy. You’ll manage list growth (opt-ins/unsubscribes) and encourage subscriber retention and engagement. Across all email communication types you’ll strive to deliver a compelling, relevant, and consistent experience.
For our seller community you’ll primarily leverage email as a means to recruit new sellers. You’ll also partner with our seller team on the development of targeted messages to improve seller satisfaction, engagement and foster their sales success.
For our library business you’ll work to drive positive marketing ROI, lift purchase conversion, and expand share of wallet. You’ll also manage segment-based messaging and couponing.Responsibilities:
Content Development (email and landing pages)
- Partner with our internal Content Manager to produce engaging and effective email copy
- Directly manage an outside contractor to develop, code and integrate all email content into our ESP (Responsys)
- Help QA content implementation, display and link function across multiple email clients and browser combinations
- Execute on all aspects of the email process from conception, development, data management, targeting, QA, launch and monitoring of email delivery
- Manage data provisioning, extended data partners, and build targetable segments
- Develop and own the Campaign Launch calendar, communicating milestones and ensure launch dates at met
Metrics and Analysis
- Conduct AB testing to optimize key metrics, such as Open Rates, CTR, and purchase conversion.
- Analyze and report on program and channel level performance
- Partner with our ESP to implement automated emails, such as a welcome series to onboard and nurture new subscribers
- Develop and optimize triggered email campaign (event and behavioral) to deliver timely, relevant messages
- Identify new Transactional email opportunities and execute against them
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years in email marketing
- Experience working with an enterprise level ESP, preferably Responsys
- Analytical thinker with a love of metrics, numbers and analysis
- A love of testing and optimization
- Strong interpersonal, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to embrace and learn new technologies and systems
- Understanding of effective email design, messaging, usability, and best practices
- Ability to manage and manipulate data using Excel and SQL
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with customer segmentation and lifecycle marketing
- Solid writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Familiarity with email design and coding concepts (HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Experience working with a Deliverability Partner, such as Return Path
Paid Search Specialist Contract MA
Job ID: 14869 Contract
Our agency client, located west of Boston, is looking for a freelance, Paid Search Specialist to help them with an overflow of client work. This opportunity will extend for approximately 2--2.5 months and can be done partially offsite.
Responsibilities will include research for and then managing campaigns, forecasting budgets, building keyword searches, and helping to build keyword and Google best practices.
To qualify, you should have 3--5 years of PPC expertise and be Google Adwords certified. Strong research and campaign management experience is essential, as is the ability to work well with a team. Outstanding attention to detail is a must.
If you are available ASAP and have the necessary PPC experience, let us know for immediate consideration!
Paid Social Media Specialist Contract MA
Job ID: 14865 Contract
Our client, located west of Boston, is looking for an onsite, freelance Paid Social Media Specialist to join their team and help with a nmber of projects. This opportunity begins immediately and could be extended long-term for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include managing social media campaigns for multiple clients, including development of paid social plans, strategy, budgets and timelines. This role may involve direct client engagement.
To qualify, you should have 3+ years of proven social media expertise, including digital media planning. Strong analytical and reporting skills are also important. The ability to present, train and advise clients is essential, as is being comfortable in a very fast-paced environment. Agency experience is also strongly preferred.
If you are available ASAP and have great paid and social media expertise, let us know for immediate consideration!
Corporate Events Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14847 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a growing security software company, is hiring a Corporate Events Manager to join their team. This is an exciting role for someone who lives and breathes events!
As the Corporate Events Manager you will be responsible for the research, planning and execution of industry tradeshows and events across the U.S. This role may also require travel to Europe as well. A valid passport and willingness travel 30-35% of the time is a must.
- Research, plan and execute all industry, partner and corporate events in the U.S.
- Manage and oversee all event deadlines, including: booth selection, contract negotiation, accommodations, staffing, coordination of registration, audio/visual requirements, and onsite set-up and logistics
- Interface with external vendors including suppliers, event venues, audio/visual companies and exhibit contractors
- Coordinate co-marketing activities
- Plan and execute pre- and post-event marketing campaigns and identify relevant events for speaking opportunities
- Manage sales staff involvement at events
- Travel in the U.S. and to European events as needed
- Produce metrics and analytics to demonstrate effectiveness and ROI of corporate industry events
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in managing and executing corporate events and associated marketing campaigns
- Bachelors Degree
- Effective negotiating skills
- Experience in event venue research, selection and negotiation
VP of Marketing Direct Hire NY
Job ID: 14844 Direct Hire NY
We are looking for a leader in the consumer marketing space who will live and breathe our brand, and mentor a team of growth-focused marketers. You’ll get in early and will have a seat at the table.
Our client is well funded startup, that is using technology and AI to change the way consumers think about one of the fundamental behaviors of their day – eating. They are looking for a Head of Marketing to lead consumer marketing efforts. This high visibility role will set marketing strategy and help grow the business both nationally and globally.
- Manage the consumer side of the market place, including customer acquisition, customer retention, and the brand
- Lead and mentor a dynamic team marketing team
- Guide team to new channel tests; evaluate new channels based on scalability, CPA and expected LTV
- Define and cultivate the brand, both via owned content and earned media
- Set quarterly marketing plans, targets, and budgets
- Member of the leadership team
- Data-driven marketer with 10+ years in consumer digital marketing
- Demonstrated history of success in acquisition marketing, direct marketing and related strategy
- Working knowledge of eComm, digital marketing campaign management and optimization
- Experience managing budgets, developing KPIs and creating marketing plans
- 5+ years’ experience in a management role
- Startup experience a big plus!
Sr Marketing Manager - start-up Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14824 Direct Hire MA
Our client, based in the Metro Boston area, has the investment backing from an industry leader coupled with the excitement, opportunities and challenges of being a start-up. The client is open to someone working remotely, with a strong preference for San Francisco (if Boston isn’t an option). This person will report to the head of the business unit, which is charged with bringing a cutting-edge product to market focused on mass customization via APIs. As specific revenue targets are met, this person will have opportunities to move up and take on more responsibilities.
- 7+ years of marketing experience from a technology company (bonus for experience in IoT and/or E-commerce companies)
- Deep API launch experience
- Experience working within a multi SKU environment
- Expertise in building promotional plans to bring products to market and keep them top of mind with target segments for a b2b2c company
- Skilled in developing and executing strategic plans and marketing plans
- Direct management experience (there is one direct report)
- Energized by the fast pace and energy of a start-up environment
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree preferred
Director of Acquisition Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14823 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a globally acclaimed name in the world of inbound marketing, is evolving their GTM strategy with the announcement of several new marketing solutions + platforms. They are seeking a Director of Acquisition Marketing to build and scale a next level user generation playbook, while continuing to innovate their lead generation program.
The right candidate is a dynamic team leader and strategic marketer who is fluent in a wide range of traffic acquisition strategies, including content, search, social, paid and affiliate marketing.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Develop, design and execute a multi-channel traffic acquisition strategy, testing and implementing a first of its kind marketing free user acquisition strategy
- Manage global co-marketing team (5+)
- Design and implement creative programs to increase organic traffic
- Lead team to hit aggressive lead, demand and user generation goals
- Manage and deploy program budgets to drive scale from highest ROI campaigns
- Measure and optimize full funnel conversion to adapt acquisition tactics
- 7-10 years of experience in a marketing leadership role with a focus on lead gen or acquisition
- Analytically driven – must love data!
- Experience with marketing automation
- Executive thoughtleader with strong track record of partnering w/ C-Suite teams
Digital Initiative Lead Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14822 Direct Hire MA
Our Cambridge, MA client is an innovative global healthcare company whose mission is to improve health, fight diseases and make medicines accessible to people around the world. We are looking for someone to take the lead on digital initiatives. This is not your run-of-the-mill digital strategy position.
- You’d truly be part of a team effort working in collaboration with other digital strategists. Your voice will be heard and you’ll always be learning.
- You’ll work exclusively on enterprise level problems and solutions, from developing the strategy to implementing it globally. The problems you’ll tackle will require a high level of rigor conducting research, planning, testing, etc.
- You won’t be prescribing a solution as you will collaborate with key stakeholders in order to amplify the impact of the solution. You’ll have the chance to consult internally and be able to see the results of your work over time vs. moving on to another client and not knowing if your work was implemented or if it was successful.
- 4+ years of experience in digital project implementation: as a consultant involved with digital projects, as a digital agency manager, or as a project OR product manager from a software company
- Exemplary project management skills
- Digital evangelist who is savvy with a range of digital concepts (SEO, UI/UX); regular user of consumer digital devices and apps and an early adopter of new technologies
- Known for getting things done in an organization
- Possesses a problem-solving mentality and finds creative ways to overcome roadblocks
- Empathetic and able to work successfully with a range of people from different functions, cultures and levels of understanding of digital
- Experience in the healthcare industry (pharmaceuticals) is a plus
- Fluent in French and/or Spanish a bonus
- Bachelor’s degree
Director of Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14812 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a financial technology company, is seeking a hands-on, strategic Marketing Director to lead a small marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing all acquisition, cross-sell, up-sell and retention efforts for the company. This role reports into the CEO.
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy to create growth across multiple channels, vertical segments, and geographies.
- Stay current around industry trends and compile competitive analysis/market intelligence through various third party sources, data analytics, and by surveying existing customers and employees. Identify and refine strategic target demographics and market segments.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive insights, including engagement rates, customer satisfaction, delivery of value proposition, conversion rates, and profitability of marketing initiatives.
- Oversee the development of targeted marketing campaigns, content, and collateral.
- Guide and direct the efforts of the marketing team including, SEO, PPC, lead generation, list acquisition, product and market development, pricing, promotional programs, branding, messaging, collateral design, web maintenance, social media, email marketing, tradeshow identification and coordination.
- Responsible for corporate communications (internal and external), public and industry relations, and event marketing.
- Responsible for managing marketing budgets and revenue retention.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong background and understanding of current digital marketing trends and technology.
- Proven experience developing marketing strategies that meet or exceed growth metrics.
- Salesforce, Marketo, and Wordpress experience preferred.
Marketing & Business Development Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14804 Direct Hire MA
Our Boston-based client is a premier, global economic, strategy and financial consulting group. They provide analysis and strategic counsel to F1000 companies, leading law firms, global health care companies and government entities. They are looking to hire a Marketing and Business Development Specialist to join their growing team.
The person will assist in building and supporting marketing and business development programs for the firm and specific practice areas. We are looking for a marketing generalist who thrives on working on multiple projects simultaneously, is able to shift priorities when need be and proactively solves problems and spots opportunities.
- Developing a range of marketing materials, including presentations and proposals/RFPs
- Staying current on industry trends
- Serving as a Project Manager for events, seminars and conferences, speaking engagements, and sponsorships
- Track outcomes and results of marketing initiatives
- Collaborating with writers and editors( to create collateral, publications, and thought leadership materials) as well as digital marketers and business developers
Is this you?
- 4+ years of marketing and business development experience, preferably from a professional services environment like a law or consulting firm
- Stellar organization and project management skills
- Client-service orientation
- Top notch communicator
- Multi-tasking guru
- Strong technical skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Director of Demand Generation Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14803 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a well-funded tech startup is working to improve the online advertising experience for both consumers and brands. They are looking for a Director of Demand Gen to own their inbound and account-based marketing strategies. This newly created role reports directly to the CMO and is a high visibility opportunity.
- You live and breathe marketing automation
- You are strategic, can take ownership and manage a team – but can still do the work
- You are passionate about digital media and ad tech- the jargon is part of your lexicon
- 5 years experience in a demand generation role
- Experience with marketing automation tool (Marketo, SFDC)
- Proficient in optimizing digital campaigns
- Must have passion for emerging media and ad tech space
- Strong data and quant skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or quantitative field
Technical Marketing Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14780 Direct Hire MA
Technical Marketing Specialist
Our client provides education services and career counseling to tens of thousands of students across the US. As they develop programs to target their audience, they're looking for a Technical Marketing Specialist to join the team.
The right candidate will be at home as a power user of an email service provider. They will be responsible for the technical aspects of developing email and SMS based campaigns. This role comes with competitive salary, and benefits. The position sits in an office in the Seaport District. Apply today!
• Setup and execute email and cross-channel campaigns within an email service providor
• Work with broader marketing team to segment lists and run a/b testing
• Develop reports on campaign metrics
• Create responsive email templates that stay up to date with brand standards
• Serve as the expert on all ESP related questions and functions
• Advocate for best practices in email and web design
• Translate Photoshop/ Illustrator comps into HTML & CSS
Preferred skills and qualifications:
1+ year experience in a data-driven, email/cross-channel communications role
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or technology-related field
Experience with enterprise level ESPs (Responsys, Exact Target, Strongivew, etc)
Ability to hand code HTML and CSS
Able to work independently and rank work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Strong project management skills in a cross-functional environment
Search Marketing Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14770 Direct Hire MA
Top global consumer brand seeking Search Marketing Specialist.
- Responsible for all day to day operations, optimization and monitoring of search marketing efforts
- Responsible for planning and implementing PPC strategy
- Building and monitoring campaigns
- Campaign optimization, performance analysis
- Reporting performance and recommendations to senior management
- Managing key word strategy and discovery
- Daily performance management, budget pacing
- Researching and implementing SEO recommendations
- Partnering with website agency to implement SEO strategy
- Ability to recommend changes to site content and architechture to improve SEO
- Bachelors degree in advertising, marketing, communications or related discipline
- 2-4 years experience managing paid search campaigns; Experienced with SEO strategy and principles
- Knowledgeable across search engine platforms
- Experience with bid management tools
- AdWords and/or Microsoft certifications a plus
Search Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14711 Direct Hire MA
Our client, located just north of the city, recently launched a completely wireless, HD home monitoring & alert system. With its high video quality, nimble design, and low cost, it is disrupting the expensive security market and already edging out its competitors.
They are searching for a Paid Search Manager to join their growing marketing team. Reporting into Sr. Director of Marketing, you’ll have ownership of this channel. Working with internal and external resources, you will create campaigns, manage search programs, prepare reports, develop landing pages and write keyword copy. Our client is an ecommerce business that takes sales directly through our website and other online channels. They rely heavily on both paid and organic search as one of their primary revenue drivers.
- 3 - 5 years of experience (flexibility for the right candidate)
- Experience with Google, Bing and other performance based platforms
- Experience with managing remarketing, retargeting, and display advertising.
- Experience with relevant marketing technologies (DSPs, bid optimization tools, CRM, etc.)
- Functional knowledge of HTML, CSS - JS a bonus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Paid Search Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14672 Direct Hire MA
SEM Marketing Manager
Our client is a technology/education company located right in Downtown Boston. Well-established yet nimble, they are looking for a SEM Marketing Manager to join their team.
The right candidate will have proven success managing Paid Search campaigns with large budgets. This role comes with a competitive salary + benefits and a work from home policy. Apply Today!
· Monitor and optimize Paid Search and Digital Display campaigns to maximize ROI
• Plan and optimize Digital Display campaigns
· Develop data driven hypothesis and A/B test creatives, ad copy, and landing pages
· Collaborate with Analytics and SEO teams on evolving search marketing attribution models
• Deliver ongoing recommendations for campaign growth, enhancement, and innovations
• Work with analytics team to develop strategic insights and best practices
• Compilation of performance results on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
• Familiar with conversion tracking methodologies, and a working knowledge of attribution
• Demonstrated experience collaborating successfully with other departments in the company
• Establishing priorities and providing detailed goals, expectations and performance standards
Requirements and Preferred Qualifications
· At least 3-5 years of experience planning, managing and optimizing Paid Search campaigns
· Minimum of 2 years of experience managing a large budget SEM Program on an enterprise PPC platform, Marin or Kenshoo preferred
· At least 1-2 years of experience managing Digital Display campaigns
· Proven track record of hitting monthly goals for spend, revenue and key performance metrics
· Experience in the Education Industry a plus
· Proficiency in Excel is a must; Business Objects experience preferred
· Bachelor’s degree required
Marketing Operations Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14649 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a fast-growing security software company, is seeking a Marketing Operations professional to join their expanding team. In this role you will support the Marketing team by gathering and analyzing data related to demand generation activities, marketing campaigns, tactics and programs and relating that data to pipeline and business performance along with managing projects assigned by marketing leadership. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate their ability to develop and manage strategic projects, analyze information gained and present to sales and marketing leaders throughout the company.
- Building and improving the global marketing reporting and analysis processes, with the goal of demonstrating marketing’s impact on sales, and to provide insight for future optimization
- Benchmark the current demand generation activities, performance and investment against industry best practices to provide recommendations and roadmap for improvements
- Own the Marketing Automation Platform (currently HubSpot) and other Marketing technologies required to generate qualified leads for sales and accelerate leads through the pipeline
- Manage reports and dashboards to provide detailed tracking of marketing programs across various channels as well as measure, monitor and optimize the funnel from inquiry to MQL to closed opportunity and provide regular reporting to leadership teams
- Partner with digital marketing and sales operations to develop lead management excellence including execution of lead development, nurturing and scoring
- Develop and optimize nurture tracks for prospects and customers while measuring their success
- Support field marketing leaders in the creation of segment marketing strategies and campaigns executed worldwide
- Maintain and improve the quality and governance of the marketing database, with tactics such as list segmentation, data enrichment projects to improve targeting, and list loading
- HubSpot, Marketo and Salesforce experience required
- Proficiency using HubSpot to execute email marketing campaigns and knowledge of best practices in email marketing
- Experience with marketing analytics, lead scoring, and nurture programs
- Strong strategic, analytical, project management and communication (oral and written) skills
- Experience in marketing operations for a B2B technology company