Sign up & get notified of new Analytics jobs
Marketing Data and Automation Specialist Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 14621 Contract To Hire MA
Our Greater Boston client is looking for an onsite, part-time Marketing Data and Automation Specialist who can join their team and support their their marketing and sales team. This will start as a part time (20 hours +/- depending on projects), and can become a full-time, direct-hire role for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include Management and QC of the marketing and sales database of addressable customers and Prospects, oversight of operations in marketing and automation and technology systems (i.e. lead scoring and routing, and maintenance of lead properties and fields,)In addition, you will be working with sales and channel partners to automate processes. Reporting and analytics on the marketing and sales demand engine performance will also be important.
In addition, maintaining a clean database and lead generation routing and operations processes, supporting marketing programs via coding, testing and list selection, maintaining and adjusting lead scoring and rules, and documentation of lead generation processes is necessary.
To qualify, you should have 3--5 years of experience in data analytics and marketing technology, with solid expertise in Marketo and salesforce, including list targeting, designing programs and trigger campaigns, lead scoring, nurture and reporting. In addition, Experience with Dashboarding tools, HTML, (templates and email coding) and familiarity with the marketing technology landscape and experience integrating SaaS software tools is preferred.
If you have the right skillset and are available immediately, let us know ASAP!
Job ID: 14442 Direct Hire MA
Our client, an ecommerce site, is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst. This role will provide insightful, actionable analysis that will help improve conversion rates, efficiency and overall business value.
- Provide data driven business intelligence through tracking and analysis of website performance and results of online marketing initiatives
- Analyze ROI, website traffic, visitor behavior, product performance and conversions using Google Analytics to identify growth and optimization opportunities
- Execute web analytics, data processing and competitive analyses using various tools
- Audit website and provide technical recommendations for maximizing online visibility
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement, partnering with marketing & sales to support business cases
- Manage delivery of monthly performance reporting to quantify the impact of marketing & business adjustments
- Produce weekly reports tracking trends and performance
- Track users behavior over time to identify new areas of opportunity
- Continuously examine and validate accuracy of the underlying data set
- Provide education & training to business stakeholders to aid in more effective data interpretation
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 2 years of digital analysis experience
- Google Certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and Advanced Certification a plus
- Hands-on experience and advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel
- Experience analyzing data and delivering informed recommendations and creative solutions to data challenges
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task: experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of media concepts and terms
- Ability to write clearly and succinctly; ability to persuade via the written word
- Able to articulate a point of view clearly and with confidence on appropriate subjects
- Always looking to learn and improve