Sign up & get notified of new Media jobs
Paid Social Strategist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14786 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a global digital media agency specializing in the technology sector, they live and breathe technology, allowing them to understand their clients’ business better than any other media agency. They are looking to fill a newly created role, that will serve as the expert and thought leader in the evolving world of paid social. The Social Strategist will own client relationships, mentor staff and serve as the strategic guide in paid social.
- 2+ years experience in paid media
- Ability to create, track and measure paid social campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram,Snapchat)
- Working knowledge of social optimization tools (SocialMoov)
- Ability to play a significant role in strategic and planning discussion
- Highly quantitative and analytical by nature - strong Excel skills
- Advanced knowledge of social media advertising and emerging media trends
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent discipline
Digital Media Supervisor Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14721 Direct Hire MA
How would you like working with some of the coolest retail brands – from fashion to footwear?
Our client is looking for a Digital Media Supervisor to join their passionate team of media professionals. A digital expert, ready to take the next step into a more visible role, providing strategic input, mentoring junior staff and providing strategic advice for clients.
- 3-5 years media planning experience
- Deep knowledge of digital (programmatic, paid social, mobile, video, search)
- Demonstrated experience developing winning media plans and providing strategic input
- Experience supervising or mentoring teams
- Working knowledge of media planning and research DFA, MRI, Comscore
If you are looking for a new opportunity with a blend of strategy and hands on involvement in the planning process – working on fun brands – we want to talk you!
Media Supervisor Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14664 Direct Hire MA
Our client is looking for a Media Supervisor to join their Boston office. The ideal candidate will have experience in both planning and buying media for a technology client(hardware or software, B2B or B2C, or all of the above). As a Media Supervisor, you will work with the Planners to oversee client communications, client strategy, ensure the planners are on top of plan implementation and maintenance.
This person is also expected to jump in and take the lead on new projects from time to time (this is a highly collaborative and dynamic environment!). Energy, enthusiasm, and positive vibes are also required.
- Be a senior leader on assigned accounts working with the rest of the team to ensure clients are happy
- Oversee Planner’s work on accounts to ensure that media plans are strategic and achieve client objectives while continually coming up with new ideas
- Help manage and train Planners and Assistant Planners
- Manage work flow and allocation of tasks to Planners and Assistant Planners
- Oversee/participate in deck-writing and client sell-in with team support
- Continually follow emerging opportunities in the evolving media landscape and implementing for positive benefit on behalf of the clients' business Requirements:
- Four-year degree is required - 5-7 years of experience is required
- Prior experience working on technology clients is desired
- Prior experience on B2B accounts is strongly preferred, but intelligence and strategic thinking is of utmost importance!
- Search experience is a strong plus!
- Team player who is easy to get along with!