SEM Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16416 Direct Hire MA
Do you want to join a winning team where our main goal is making a difference in people’s lives?
Our client is a performance-driven company in Boston. As they continue to scale, they’re looking for a PPC Specialist to join their in-house paid media team, managing their paid search and display channels. You will be a part of an exciting team who truly love their job, their company, and aspire to be leaders of culture for the company.
As the PPC Specialist you will own the multi-million paid search accounts across various brands under the company’s portfolio. Your focus will be driving growth and efficiencies in our PPC channels. This is a full time, salaried position, with excellent benefits. Apply Today!
Role and Responsibilities
- Create and manage PPC campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing, and Yahoo
- Manage the search budget with a focus on efficiency and effectiveness
- Conduct keyword research, write effective ad copy, audit search terms etc.
- Adopt different bidding strategies depending on the campaign i.e. eCPC, ROAS, TCPA
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics
- Analyzing PPC campaign results and adjust strategy accordingly looking at LTV, CPA, CVR
- Collaborate with PPC team to ensure healthy relationships with other client brands
- Create weekly/monthly reports on campaign performance
- Min of 3 years of experience managing Google, Bing, GDN
- Metric-driven, with demonstrable experience in leveraging data on a daily basis to optimize campaigns
- Strong ability to communicate to a diverse set of teams; use data and insight to make a case for what you need to be successful
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Experience working with multiple bidding strategies in AdWords
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to create reporting by working with and manipulate data in Excel
- A strong desire to stay up-to-date with the latest trends, concepts, strategies and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Kenshoo, Marin or other similar third party software experience