Product Designer Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16330 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a high-growth SaaS company located in downtown Boston, is the market leader in mobile analytics, optimization, and engagement. Assisting global brands across a range of industries, they make it easier to engage with customers and increase loyalty, conversion, and revenue.
We are recruiting for a Product Designer with deep UX experience. Reporting into the head of Product, you’ll work closely with product and engineering teams to create compelling stories and help set direction for user experience. You’ll assist with every step of the product development process from ideation through launch.
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of UX design experience for mobile and site
- Led design across multiple platforms – enterprise, CMS, and Analytics Tools preferred
- Experience partnering with Engineering, Product, and internal/external Stakeholders to understand the market and competitive landscape, identify opportunities, and gather requirements
- Use UX research techniques (observation, understanding, and analysis) to conduct interviews, card sortings, user surveys, and usability tests
- Work in a fast-paced environment with ability to quickly produce multiple concepts
- Bachelor’s degree required